DNC Convention Online: JOE Who?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
If you say you watched it and thought it was good, you would be lying or just a brainwashed idiot.

It was awful, and Michelle Obama stole he show

Link

Sleepy Joe should have picked her

snowdragon
Michelle was good, she was prerecorded and didn't make the DNC live, to be fair I dont think anyone stayed alive or awake for the DNC though eek!

Blakemore
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
If you say you watched it and thought it was good, you would be lying or just a brainwashed idiot.

Link

Sleepy Joe should have picked her She's not a politician you idiot.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Blakemore
She's not a politician you idiot.

What difference does it make if she is a politician, moron

Blakemore
What difference does it make if she is a politician, moron I'm pretty confident you don't know what the VP does.

BrolyBlack
Michelle is a better politician than Kamala, period.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh Broly! laughing

BackFire

BrolyBlack
I feel bad that Joe was so upstaged. Michelle should be on the ticket

Adam_PoE

Link

Sleepy Joe should have picked her

You should have withheld your criticism until after the GOP convention in two weeks. It is going to be a total shitshow, and this post is not going to age well.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You should have withheld your criticism until after the GOP convention in two weeks. It is going to be a total shitshow, and this post is not going to age well. Poor old Broly... laughing out loud

Robtard
You should have withheld your criticism until after the GOP convention in two weeks. It is going to be a total shitshow, and this post is not going to age well.

^ I highly suspect this will be proven correct in about two weeks time

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. I didn't even realize the democrats were holding their convention last night. Didn't find out about it till a couple of hours ago. I heard that some traitorous, backstabbing so-called "republicans" like butthurt Kasich was talking trash about our great president. The loser is still upset about losing to Trump in 2016.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
^ I highly suspect this will be proven correct in about two weeks time

Remember, Republicans were still planning an in-person convention until July 23rd, giving them only 30 days to plan a virtual one. Does anyone honestly think they will pull off anything like the Democratic one in that time? Their big guests are the Missouri couple who are being prosecuted for pointing guns at Black Lives Matter protestors. It is already a joke, and it has not even started.

Surtur
Oh kiddies here do not want to enter into a "posts that did not age well" competition.

Trust me smile

Robtard
Remember, Republicans were still planning an in-person convention until July 23rd, giving them only 30 days to plan a virtual one. Does anyone honestly think they will pull off anything like the Democratic one in that time? Their big guests are the Missouri couple who are being prosecuted for pointing guns at Black Lives Matter protestors. It is already a joke, and it has not even started.

Can't wait.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. I didn't even realize the democrats were holding their convention last night. Didn't find out about it till a couple of hours ago. I heard that some traitorous, backstabbing so-called "republicans" like butthurt Kasich was talking trash about our great president. The loser is still upset about losing to Trump in 2016. I doubt bit's getting much coverage on tinfoil hat
Tube-twit-book. Pesky algorithms

BrolyBlack

You shoudlnt have said the FBI investigation was a legal investigation and pushed russian conspiracy theories for 4 years.

BackFire

dadudemon
Their big guests are the Missouri couple who are being prosecuted for pointing guns at Black Lives Matter protestors. It is already a joke, and it has not even started.

Alternative, honest summary:

"Their big guests are the Missouri couple who are being pretend prosecuted for charges that won't stick because they lawfully defended their property from violent idiots that were part of the BLM stupidity. Democratic retards still have their panties in a bunch of the couple pointing guns at their brainwashed supporters. Thankfully, black people are seeing through the racist Democratic Party's bullshit and walking away."

Blakemore
da doooood mon

dadudemon
AOC just endorsed Bernie Sanders:

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1295900341326827520

Good for her! smile

Artol
Yeah, I'm glad she could do that. Shows some future for the real left movement in the Democratic party. Some people are calling it a snub to Joe Biden though, but that's not really true, it's a function of the process that candidates bringing delegates to the convention need to be endorsed, and AOC is a great choice, carrying the torch of Sander's policies into the future.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryancbrooks/aoc-nominate-bernie-sanders-convention

Blakemore
Originally posted by dadudemon
AOC just endorsed Bernie Sanders:

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1295900341326827520

Good for her! smile DADOODMON!

Lestov16
This thread should be renamed: Deplorable Demons Denigrating Democrats: The Conservative Cumbucket Thread

Blakemore
Originally posted by Lestov16
This thread should be renamed: Deplorable Demons Denigrating Democrats: The Conservative Cumbucket Thread DA

DOOD

MON

Lestov16
DA

DOOD

MON

Is that your cum flavor of choice? DDM, this man wants your pastry glaze....

eThneoLgrRnae
Getting an endorsement from literally THE dumbest and most immature congressperson in the history of the United States is nothing to brag about lol.

And it's not like it's a shock to anyone. Her and Bernie are like peas in a pod. One is just as looney as the other.

Old Man Whirly!
Getting an endorsement from literally THE dumbest and most immature congressperson in the history of the United States is nothing to brag about lol.

And it's not like it's a shock to anyone. Her and Bernie are like peas in a pod. One is just as looney as the other. durwank and you are loonier than both.

Robtard
AOC will make a great Secretary of Labor for the Biden admin.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. AOC is the biggest joke in the history of Congress.

Robtard
LOL. AOC is the biggest joke in the history of Congress.

Um, you people are about to vote a QAnon believer into Congress: QAnon Supporter Who Made Bigoted Videos Wins Ga. Primary, Likely Heading To Congress

AOC is many times smarter than you, so what's that say about you if you truly believe she's a retard?

Adam_PoE

Robtard
Oh lordy...

carthage
The thread should be renamed Empty promises, appeal to moderates, and We're not the party of the Orange man. Its the same nonsense from 2016 only with Obama supporting Biden and ****ing Kasich trying to appeal to the right. This party clearly hasn't learned from 2016

Blakemore
This thread is mostly me going da dooooooood mon

Robtard
Actually, it should be renamed the National Bipartisan Convention, since so many Republicans have abandoned Trump and are endorsing Biden.

carthage
Trump has a 90% approval rating among Republicans. If they are voting for Biden its not a sizable amount by any means

Robtard
According to Rasmussen, he's lost some ground within his own party:

"The new national telephone and online survey finds Biden with 49% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Trump’s 43%. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, while another four percent (4%) remain undecided." -snip

"The latest survey finds the president with 77% of the Republican vote. Biden has 79% support among Democrats and leads by nine points among voters not affiliated with either major political party."

Here's the link: https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/white_house_watch_aug12

snowdragon
I'm sure there are alot of silent trump voters out there just like in 2016, Democrats are playing the wrong game to win over votes across party lines. They are playing identity politics rather than class issues.

Biden better hope he's not polling the extra percentages from Californian support otherwise this is getting closer and closer.

dadudemon
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ef1MJ-mU8AAx7Ec.png

Nothing wrong with any of those speakers, at all. In fact, all of them are going to be great speakers except cocaine pillow guy.

Amazing how we have such differing perspectives.

I prefer speakers to not be murderer-torturous-rapists. I know, I'm super evil.

Old Man Whirly!
I thought the main guest was a bucket of swastikas.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

No no that's what they are handing out to all the speakers to wear confused

BackFire
Ohhh. Come on Kid Rock. Convince me.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
No no that's what they are handing out to all the speakers to wear confused laughing out loudOriginally posted by BackFire
Ohhh. Come on Kid Rock. Convince me. Roll on, roll on roller coaster...

Silent Master

That was the DNC

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Silent Master
That was the DNC Boring.

Surtur
Nothing wrong with any of those speakers, at all. In fact, all of them are going to be great speakers except cocaine pillow guy.

I love how they melted down over the speakers. Good stuff!

Silent Master
Boring.

The DNC was rather boring.

snowdragon
That was the DNC

Maybe you missed the memo, they are handing out rainbow colored hammer and sickles wink

Trocity

I think it's a crappy lineup to have speak personally, but I mean Democrats just had a former stripper that used to drug and rob men interview their presidential candidate, so both sides are kind of ridiculous here. Was Cardi B meant to pander to black people or something?

Blakemore
It is, wait for it.

MATT DAMON!

Surtur
It is, wait for it.

MATT DAMON!

l3MtqWz4XuE

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@pathetic leftists making memes calling the couple who simply exercised their 2nd amendment rights the "racist gun couple". Leftists are such childish, lying,disgusting pieces of dog manure.

Any yeah, everyone of those speakers will be infinitely better than everyone who spoke at the DNC convention.

eThneoLgrRnae
The DNC was rather boring.

Didn't watch it but I've heard from many people who did that, yes, it was extremely boring.

Robtard
If you see Black people and your first instinct is to go outside your house and point a gun at them, yeah, you're probably a bigot.

What they should have done is stayed in their homes while stroking their guns and just suspiciously watched the group walk by like normal racist (Surt, take note on this), as the BLM group was headed to the Mayor's house

Blakemore
racism is retarded.

eThneoLgrRnae
racism is retarded.

Then why are you supporting the racist Joe Biden? He is not less racist than Trump is (Trump isn't actually racist at all).

Silent Master
racism is retarded.

Then why do you support it?

Blakemore
Like I said, retards ^

Silent Master
^
Dodged the question.

Blakemore
^
Dodged the question. I have the same answer e'ry time you ask this. You have it backwards.

Silent Master
Because you agree with it?

Blakemore
Because you agree with it? lemme put it in your language....

no u

eThneoLgrRnae
Like I said, retards ^

Says the guy that has a very strange obsession with Matt Damon.

Silent Master
lemme put it in your language....

no u

I'm not the one supporting a racist(Biden).

Blakemore
Says the guy that has a very strange obsession with Matt Damon. Have you seen Team America?

I'm not the one supporting a racist(Biden). Matt Damen.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
Ohhh. Come on Kid Rock. Convince me.

Conservative: check

Celebrity: check

Can speak to a crowd: check

There's your justification.

Silent Master
Have you seen Team America?

Matt Damen.

Why do support a racist(Biden)?

Blakemore
Why do support a racist(Biden)? Biden is not racist.

SquallX

Silent Master
Biden is not racist.

Of course he is and you've stated that you agree with his racist comments.

snowdragon
Have you seen Team America?

Matt Damen.

There are only 3 types of people in this world but in this instance you had me when you said dicks are made for assholes..........(obviously changed around for our conversation.)

So is biden the dick or *******

Blakemore
Originally posted by snowdragon
There are only 3 types of people in this world but in this instance you had me when you said dicks are made for assholes..........(obviously changed around for our conversation.)

So is biden the dick or ******* Biden is a dick, Trump is an *******.

I'm going for Biden. Sorry but, giant douche over turd sandwich, for me.

dadudemon
The DNC's antics know no bounds.

That illegal immigrant they had speak about Trump's evil immigration policies?

Yeah, she was originally deported under Clinton. Then she was caught again under Obama and his immigration policies. And she was deported again.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/19/alejandra-juarez-illegal-immigrant-dnc-was-put-pat/

Those dirty filthy liars. Democrats are the lowest of scum, lying like this. Putting kids up to lying like this. We need immigration policy reform, yes. But did the DNC really have to find one of the most obvious situations where the "mom" was clearly a criminal? Did they have to trick the daughter into lying about it being Trump's fault when it was literally Obama's fault?

How dishonest and shitty do you have to be to do this?

This DNC was a disaster. They get a murderer rapist kidnapper to speak about criminal justice reform. Then they duplicate audience members remotely clapping to make it look like they had more people watching. Then they bring in a kid to lie about Trump when it was Obama and Clinton that harmed that family.

This is why I loathe the Democratic Party and I want them to crash and burn. I cannot stand these kinds of politics.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Two "thick" girls attack a mom and her son for being Trump Supporters, at the DNC.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1296645272530034689?s=20

I didn't whine like that when I was 7, though. But he is 7 and someone took his stuff and was picking on his mom. Probably traumatic to be cursed at and experience violence for two hefty pieces of shit women.

Trocity
I saw this quote circulating on Facebook from Biden:

"There's never been anything we've been able to accomplish when we've done it together." Is that real? laughing

Who am I kidding, of course it is! This guy is almost always a hair's breadth from being comatose, good lord.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Trocity
I saw this quote circulating on Facebook from Biden:

"There's never been anything we've been able to accomplish when we've done it together." Is that real? laughing

Who am I kidding, of course it is! This guy is almost always a hair's breadth from being comatose, good lord.

laughing out loud

Surtur
It got pretty bad ratings I read too.

Robtard
Trumper coping in here is

https://media0.giphy.com/media/IhpUFzvubmOfm/giphy.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.