Michelle Obama picks Trump apart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
'It is what it is': Michelle Obama picks Trump apart in gripping DNC speech

Michelle Obama: “Let me be as honest and clear as I possibly can: Donald Trump is the wrong president for our country ... He is clearly in over his head. He cannot meet this moment. He simply cannot be who we need him to be for us. It is what it is."
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/17/michelle-obama-democratic-convention-joe-biden?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

Robtard
Trump took a savage beating from Michelle and Trumpers didn't like it, expect Trump (and by extension Trumpers) to become more unhinged over Michelle in the following months.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
Trump took a savage beating from Michelle and Trumpers didn't like it, expect Trump (and by extension Trumpers) to become more unhinged over Michelle in the following months.

You do not have to wait that long. He had a meltdown about her on Twitter this morning.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You do not have to wait that long. He had a meltdown about her on Twitter this morning.

Lolz, though not surprised at all.

Old Man Whirly!
Trumpers are of course crying as per usual.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yawn. "She" did no such thing and no one gives a shit what "she" thinks anyway except for leftist, USA-hating morons. I loved Trump's tweet in response to her speech though. That was a thang of beauty and was classic Trump lol.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Trumpers are of course crying as per usual.

Yup, see below:

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yawn. "She" did no such thing and no one gives a shit what "she" thinks anyway except for leftist, USA-hating morons. I loved Trump's tweet in response to her speech though. That was a thang of beauty and was classic Trump lol.

snowdragon
What was Trump's tweet?

Old Man Whirly!
Yup, see below: Crushed laughing out loud

Robtard
Fox's Chris Wallace lauds Michelle Obama convention speech: 'Really flayed, sliced and diced Donald Trump'

Veteran Fox News anchor Chris Wallace praised former first lady Michelle Obama's virtual speech at the Democratic National Convention late Monday, with the "Fox News Sunday" host stating that she "really flayed, sliced and diced" President Trump. -snip

laughing out loud

cdtm
Surprised Powell turned on him.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by snowdragon
What was Trump's tweet?

I'm sure it's still up on twitter if you wanna look. From what I remember, Trump said something about people telling Michelle that it was because of Obama and his failed policies that led to him being elected (which is true, of course). The actual tweet sounds much better so I recommend you look it up.

eThneoLgrRnae
Fox's Chris Wallace lauds Michelle Obama convention speech: 'Really flayed, sliced and diced Donald Trump'

Veteran Fox News anchor Chris Wallace praised former first lady Michelle Obama's virtual speech at the Democratic National Convention late Monday, with the "Fox News Sunday" host stating that she "really flayed, sliced and diced" President Trump. -snip

laughing out loud

Chris Wallace is a sniveling little turd. He should go work for the commies over at CNN.

Robtard
If any more Republicans join the DNC Convention, it should renamed the Bipartisan Convention.

cdtm
I don't know, to me the DNC looks kind of desperate.

When your strategy is "Tear him apart", it just makes it look like the other guys a threat. I mean, we all know whats what, but who's really gonna be swayed by a parade of roasts?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm

When your strategy is "Tear him apart", it just makes it look like the other guys a threat. I mean, we all know whats what, but who's really gonna be swayed by a parade of roasts?

Exactly. It was not the DNC convention. It was the "Anybody but Trump!" Convention.

Robtard
Looks who's sounding desperate now? Relax, Trump as the incumbent has the natural advantage.

But "tear them apart" isn't something new or special in politics.

cdtm
Looks who's sounding desperate now? Relax, Trump as the incumbent has the natural advantage.

But "tear them apart" isn't something new or special in politics.

You're right.

I'd like to think there's usually been some mutual respect thing though.. Kind of like how Clinton and Bush are buddies in their golden years.

In the case of Trump, in the last election the Washington Post went after him harder then I've ever seen anyone go after anyone. They called him every "ism" and "ist" in the book.

I think the piling on actually netted him some sympathy votes, from those who saw him as an "underdog".

Surtur

You can tell they were desperate by their fawning over Michelle Obama's speech lol.

Robtard
You're right.

I'd like to think there's usually been some mutual respect thing though.. Kind of like how Clinton and Bush are buddies in their golden years.

In the case of Trump, in the last election the Washington Post went after him harder then I've ever seen anyone go after anyone. They called him every "ism" and "ist" in the book.

I think the piling on actually netted him some sympathy votes, from those who saw him as an "underdog". Did you not see what Obama went through? That's the worst one I've seen. Bush Jr got it pretty bad too in his second bid. Clinton was kinda standard fare for the time until his last two-ish years where they wanted to smear him until it bled onto Gore and the Democrats as a whole.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, poor Obama ... he went thru such hard, trying times as president... NOT.

Comparing the cakewalk with the media that Obama had as president to the constant hate and lies Trump goes thru from the entire political establishment (even from some so-called "republicans"wink and pretty much the entire MSM, talk shows, and all the snotty stuck-up celebrities on a daily basis as if they are even remotely comparable is idiotic, to say the least.

Blakemore
Michelle Obama said : Matt Damon.
Then Trump said: Matt Damon?!

eThneoLgrRnae
What is your deal with Matt Damon, dude? You in love with him or somethin'?

BrolyBlack

Robtard
It's the "Matt Damon" line from Team America: World Police I believe

Surtur
So he's drunk and watching team america

okay.

BackFire
Seems like a good movie to watch when drunk.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
Seems like a good movie to watch when drunk.

Not if it mentally breaks you.

BackFire
I doubt that movie is what mentally broke Blake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.