Elon Musk not the 4th Richest Person in the World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
All the people that doubted him are losers

jaden_2.0
Wut

Artol
My problems with Musk are not that I doubt that he can succeed in business, I even appreciate the companies he spearheads. What I do not like is his public persona, his labour practices, the lack of acknowledgement of the immense advantages he had to put him in this situation and the public money that has basically been used to prop up his businesses without adequate oversight imo.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Artol
My problems with Musk are not that I doubt that he can succeed in business, I even appreciate the companies he spearheads. What I do not like is his public persona, his labour practices, the lack of acknowledgement of the immense advantages he had to put him in this situation and the public money that has basically been used to prop up his businesses without adequate oversight imo. Good to see you posting again Artol thumb up

BrolyBlack
OP correction

*Now

BackFire
My problems with Musk are not that I doubt that he can succeed in business, I even appreciate the companies he spearheads. What I do not like is his public persona, his labour practices, the lack of acknowledgement of the immense advantages he had to put him in this situation and the public money that has basically been used to prop up his businesses without adequate oversight imo.

Yeah. Another rich person who constantly acts like a ****wit on twitter.

Eon Blue

Such a whiner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.