Morlun vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Rebirth/new 52 Arthur

NO BFR
Fight to the death

lawest9
AM

Parmaniac
Morlun

Damborgson
Savage fight, but i don't know Morluns upper limits.

Stoic
Does Morlun and his kin have the ability to drain anyone that isn't a totem?

StiltmanFTW
Morlun, obviously.

Originally posted by Stoic
Does Morlun and his kin have the ability to drain anyone that isn't a totem?

Yes.

Normal humans and alternate Genis come to mind.

But he doesn't need that power in order to win.

abhilegend
Morlun

DarkSaint85
Morlun eats him.

BruceSkywalker
Poor Aquaman, he gets destroyed

CosmicComet
Morlun with medium difficulty. But I think he wins everytime.

StiltmanFTW
"Medium difficulty".

Let's be real. Aquaman can't be a "medium difficulty" to someone like Daredevil (who actualy fought and gained respect of Namor), let alone Morlun.

Aquaman's the shittiest character ever. And the best part is? Pr declares both his good showings and his bad showings non-canon on this site, so he's basically less than Jarvis/Alfred level.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
"Medium difficulty".

Let's be real. Aquaman can't be a "medium difficulty" to someone like Daredevil (who actualy fought and gained respect of Namor), let alone Morlun.

Aquaman's the shittiest character ever. And the best part is? Pr declares both his good showings and his bad showings non-canon on this site, so he's basically less than Jarvis/Alfred level.

You ****ing what.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Ah, yes, that piece of shit.

You know, we do encourage people not to count shitty comics when forming arguments.

You want us to ignore one of his most popular showings on KMC --- simply because of words that have been spoken that disagreed with you --- fine.

What counts, then?

Certainly not your daddy Geoff, since he mocks Aquaman like 3-4 times in each arc.

Certainly not Cullen Bunn, who cancelled the book, quit this shit and said he doesn't want to have anything to do with it or with its fans anymore.

So... what exactly counts? Let me guess. That single showing that specifially worked against one White Martian (Zum).

Forgive me if I'm not impresssed.

Fancy Dan one-shots him. Without karate.

-Pr-
You want us to ignore one of his most popular showings on KMC --- simply because of words that have been spoken that disagreed with you --- fine.

What counts, then?

Certainly not your daddy Geoff, since he mocks Aquaman like 3-4 times in each arc.

Certainly not Cullen Bunn, who cancelled the book, quit this shit and said he doesn't want to have anything to do with it or with its fans anymore.

So... what exactly counts? Let me guess. That single showing that specifially worked against one White Martian (Zum).

Forgive me if I'm not impresssed.

Fancy Dan one-shots him. Without karate.

You've lost me again. Is this about the Abnett thing?

StiltmanFTW
More than that.

It's about you not willing to accept any showings other than Arthur handling Zum.

Sorry, man. Aquaman sucks.

-Pr-
More than that.

It's about you not willing to accept any showings other than Arthur handling Zum.

Sorry, man. Aquaman sucks.

Yeah, I never said anything like that. At all.

I don't mind you posting those stupid web-comics, but I'd appreciate you not attributing things to me when I haven't said them.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, I never said anything like that. At all.

I don't mind you posting those stupid web-comics, but I'd appreciate you not attributing things to me when I haven't said them.

I'm not talking about Lame Unadventures. I always post pics when I mention those.

I'm talking about the canon stuff, which somehow keeps drax'ing you.

https://tinyurl.com/y3sszc3k

So... sorry, man. The molwark scan has been posted hundreds of times by both DC maniacs and DC haters alike. On. This. Site.

The only thing you didn't like about it is Arthur saying he is being seen as a black sheep by others.

That has always been the case.

-Pr-
I'm not talking about Lame Unadventures. I always post pics when I mention those.

I'm talking about the canon stuff, which somehow keeps drax'ing you.

https://tinyurl.com/y3sszc3k

So... sorry, man. The molwark scan has been posted hundreds of times by both DC maniacs and DC haters alike. On. This. Site.

The only thing you didn't like about it is Arthur saying he is being seen as a black sheep by others.

That has always been the case.

That's not what I said.

I said it's a badly written comic. Which, imo, it is.

The fight inside it isn't close to being Aquaman's best or worst feat in anything, so I don't get why anyone would post it other than for comedy purposes. Or just sadism/masochism.

Sin I AM
Never seen stilt triggered before

CosmicComet
Aquaman is about to break Stilt like Colossus nearly broke me.

Damn.

cdtm
Aquaman gives Morlun a seizure.

Parmaniac
That feat is giving everyone a seizure.

The moment I see that being brought up I know Aquaman is outmatched.

-Pr-
It's not even his best telepathy feat either, but people keep trotting it out too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.