The Murder of 17-year-old Veronica Baker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
https://abc11.com/veronica-baker-lee-raleigh-nc-keyshara-michelle-deans/6377218/

She was found beaten, naked, and shot. She died at a fast-food restaurant specializing in fried chicken.

Her shooter is a 17 year old Devin Cordell Jones. Three other people have been arrested in association with helping Jones escape custody: Keyshara Michelle Deans, 19, Nezyiha Zamir Collins, 19, and Tyreek Qumay Rogers, 18.

Security footage was captured and has been turned over to the police.

The victim's father thinks it was a robbery gone wrong. So why was Veronica naked?

Here are my problems with this story:

1. No news outlets are stating she was beaten before being shot and that she was stripped naked. You have to hear the original 911 call to know that.

2. Why did the victim's father state it was a robbery gone wrong when she was clearly sexually assaulted?

3. What's going on, here? Another homicide victim...

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
https://abc11.com/veronica-baker-lee-raleigh-nc-keyshara-michelle-deans/6377218/

She was found beaten, naked, and shot. She died at a fast-food restaurant specializing in fried chicken.

Her shooter is a 17 year old Devin Cordell Jones. Three other people have been arrested in association with helping Jones escape custody: Keyshara Michelle Deans, 19, Nezyiha Zamir Collins, 19, and Tyreek Qumay Rogers, 18.

The victim's father thinks it was a robbery gone wrong. So why was Veronica naked?

1. No news outlets are stating she was beaten before being shot and that she was stripped naked. You have to hear the original 911 call to know that.

2. Why did the victim's father state it was a robbery gone wrong when she was clearly sexually assaulted?

3. What's going on, here? Another homicide victim...

Maybe the father didn't know the details?

Odd that this detail is unreported, its pretty eyebrow raising to say the least.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon

3. What's going on, here? Another homicide victim... "Fried Chicken"... no

Bashar Teg
I'm sure he felt that was very important and relevant info, and that comment (and this thread) had N.O.T.H.I.N.G. to do with the suspects being black

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I'm sure he felt that was very important and relevant info, and that comment (and this thread) had N.O.T.H.I.N.G. to do with the suspects being black it might be one of the single most fog whistling threads, even his pals didn't latch on to it, its so embarrassing Bash.

Robtard
I vaguely recall this murder and I don't think she was found naked, she was shot in her car, robbed and left inside.

I believe DDM's news source was this, which iirc, started on 4chan: https://ifunny.co/picture/year-oid-veronica-lee-baker-was-stripped-naked-shot-and-0BzEpeY08

"17-year-oid Veronica Lee baker was Stripped naked, shot and left to die by four black teens in a Raleigh, North Carolina fast food parking lot on August 19. Another racially motivated murder the mainstream news won't give attention to because it doesn't fit their leftist, anti-white narrative."

Edit: They were all caught and they're all serving time in prison.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Robtard
https://ifunny.co/picture/year-oid-veronica-lee-baker-was-stripped-naked-shot-and-0BzEpeY08
Yeah, the "Justice for Veronica" tag the poster used is so silly.

The killer is in prison.

It's obviously tragic that Veronica died, but the justice system did exactly what it's supposed to there. She got justice.

I am genuinely curious if the 911 call really says she was stripped naked though. I feel like it would be mentioned somewhere else at the very least, and I can't seem to find anything on that.

Jmanghan
Poor girl, horrible people, glad they're serving time but... I believe if you kill a person on purpose you should get the death penalty every time, and even if its by accident you should get like 25-30 years at least.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StyleTime
Yeah, the "Justice for Veronica" tag the poster used is so silly.

The killer is in prison.

It's obviously tragic that Veronica died, but the justice system did exactly what it's supposed to there. She got justice.

I am genuinely curious if the 911 call really says she was stripped naked though. I feel like it would be mentioned somewhere else at the very least, and I can't seem to find anything on that.
DDM wanted to make it anti black imho. Implying black men can't control their urges etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.