What is the darkestest thought you have ever had?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Given the notoriety of many KMC posters, and how we have satanists, ex army, navy, seals and snipers here etc.

What are your darkest thoughts KMC and have you ever thought about acting on them?

Lestov16
No offense, but you may as well be asking us to send dick pics. Thoughts are just that, thoughts, invisible, inconsequential, and subjective. The world shouldn't be aware of them unless they are important and helpful enough to need to be said. Just my opinion

Lestov16
* invisible, inconsequential, subjective, and LITERALLY unspeakable

Those who don't agree with this are legit The Thought Police of 1984. Don't be self-righteous less you want the eternal reputation of a hypocrite...

eThneoLgrRnae
Sorry, Pooty, but I'm not about to share those with you.... or anybody else on this forum... or anybody else in the world even. Things like that are between God and the individual only.

I suppose a person might want to share them with his or her psychiatrist if he/she had one but other than that they are private and not meant to be shared with the world.

snowdragon
I was in a room with no lights and no windows with no doors and thought , man it's dark in here bunny What the f**k?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Lestov16
No offense, but you may as well be asking us to send dick pics. Thoughts are just that, thoughts, invisible, inconsequential, and subjective. The world shouldn't be aware of them unless they are important and helpful enough to need to be said. Just my opinion

https://i.imgur.com/Lrb1Fl4.png

dadudemon
I can still get into Robtard's KMC account. He still didn't change his password.

Eon Blue
Whirly actually expects us to tell him. How cute.

SquallX

BrolyBlack
It's so funny, ask us, but doesn't post anything himself.

cdtm
Going Frank Castle on the top 1% investment firms, corporations, executives, activist investors, and college trustees.

BrolyBlack
Based on some of your past posts and ailments I think you would need an Ironman suit

gold slorg
all of us would, considering the size of their security

Surtur
Who here is a Satanist?

eThneoLgrRnae
Adam is an admitted Satanist.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
It's so funny, ask us, but doesn't post anything himself.

His darkest thoughts have been "maybe Rob doesn't love me like I love him".

Blakemore
I once had a dream some old man was strangling me. It was a dream is the good part.

BrolyBlack
Whirly what are your darkest thoughts? Kinda cowardly to post this and not start with your own dark thoughts.

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
Broly is broccoli....... the joke is he is a vegetable.

BrolyBlack
Blake is Blakemore..the joke is he like little kids in playgrounds

eThneoLgrRnae

He also likes Matt Damon's cock lol.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
What are your darkest thoughts KMC and have you ever thought about acting on them? how much work i'd have to put in to **** a midget irl.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

marcssands14
Bump

BrolyBlack
Bump for Whirlys darkest thoughts.

Surtur

Blake can't wait for that movie "Cuties" to come to netflix.

Surtur
Anyways, as to the topic: I don't have dark thoughts. All my thoughts are full of light.

Eon Blue
Whirly has the darkest thoughts.

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack
Another one of his trolling threads

BrolyBlack
Whirly is a coward

Eon Blue
Whirly is straight up evil.

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue
To be honest Pooty strikes a deep fear within my heart. I shudder at the thought of what he commits.

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
This is such a circlejerk.

BrolyBlack
Why you bootlicking?

Who made the thread?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Blakemore

Who created the thread, that is too cowardly to post in?

Eon Blue

Shut up, weird kiddie lover.

BrolyBlack
I've never seen such cowardice from the OP in my life

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
how much work i'd have to put in to **** a midget irl. That's the spirit, a bantz thread can be fun. I some times eat desert first! thumb up top notch!

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur
Originally posted by Surtur
His darkest thoughts have been "maybe Rob doesn't love me like I love him".

^Still true

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
^Still true Yeah, that's bantz, it's only a little salty, but it is the spirit of bantz.

Eon Blue
Whirly has the darkest thoughts on here and wants to beat me up. He might as well be the anti Christ.

eThneoLgrRnae
^ laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Whirly has the darkest thoughts on here and wants to beat me up. He might as well be the anti Christ.

Has whirly only posted this thread to talk about November elections and get people to tel him their secrets while being to much of a coward to post his own?

Old Man Whirly!
Has whirly only posted this thread to talk about November elections and get people to tel him their secrets while being to much of a coward to post his own? oh Broly so Salty and triggered, it's as if you know you are on the wrong side of history. smile

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Is that supposed to hurt? Dude I live in America you live in Africa and ***** about how bad it is, meanwhile you live in Africa bitching about uslaughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Is that supposed to hurt? Dude I live in America you live in Africa and ***** about how bad it is, meanwhile you live in Africa bitching about uslaughing out loud You see Broly, that wasn't even coherent. Africa, Europe, we all hope you do the right thing as a nation. I know Voltron isn't going to.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
oh Broly so Salty and triggered, it's as if you know you are on the wrong side of history. smile

Nope, you and your leftist commie ilk are. wink

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
And thank God for that lol. Fortunately, it doesn't look like your votes will matter. The world is watching.

Old Man Whirly!
Nope, you and your leftist commie ilk are. wink durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
Pooty still asshurt that the United States -- not his shitty country -- is the greatest country in the history of the world. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Pooty still asshurt that the United States -- not his shitty country -- is the greatest country in the history of the world. thumb up it's certainly the dominant hegemony at present. Greatest ever? Hmmm... what language do you speak? smile

That said many of the things we did in the colonial era I am not proud of. At least after we bankrupted you in the war of 1812, we treated you well.

eThneoLgrRnae
^You mad, bro?

Old Man Whirly!
^You mad, bro? durwank

Blakemore
^You mad, bro? The Britsh burned down your government and bank.

BrolyBlack
The Britsh burned down your government and bank.

Your government told the EU to kindly fck offlaughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
The Britsh burned down your government and bank.

Dude, maybe you didn't get the memo: we kicked your asses in the American Revolutionary War to win our Independence. We won even though y'all had better weapons and many more men so maybe you shouldn't be talkin' smack, bro.

And if we fought today y'all wouldn't last a day; we would ass the f*** stomp y'all out of existence. wink

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

SquallX

BrolyBlack
He drives around in an armored land cruiser because things are going so well were he lives

Lestov16
You guys know if you don't like either candidate, just don't vote.

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue

Old Man Whirly!
A lot of posters got strangely triggered by this thread. Weird, no on cares.

Badabing
Right now my thoughts parallel the final scene of the 1st Godfather movie.

Blakemore
Dude, maybe you didn't get the memo: we kicked your asses in the American Revolutionary War to win our Independence. We won even though y'all had better weapons and many more men so maybe you shouldn't be talkin' smack, bro.

And if we fought today y'all wouldn't last a day; we would ass the f*** stomp y'all out of existence. wink The revolutionary war was lost because the French sunk British ships.

Then 1812 happened.

Originally posted by Badabing
Right now my thoughts parallel the final scene of the 1st Godfather movie. Is that the scene where the guy gets strangled? Or the onn where the guy explains how his sister got beaten and raped?

Old Man Whirly!
The revolutionary war was lost because the French sunk British ships.

Then 1812 happened.

Is that the scene where the guy gets strangled? Or the onn where the guy explains how his sister got beaten and raped? Bada, I always saw you more as a Scarface type Gangster, me, I'm more like Michael Caine in get Carter. I sometimes miss the wood for the trees.

Blakemore
Bada, I always saw you more as a Scarface type Gangster, me, I'm more like Michael Caine in get Carter. I sometimes miss the wood for the trees. I'm Blake.

Old Man Whirly!
The revolutionary war was lost because the French sunk British ships.

Then 1812 happened.

Is that the scene where the guy gets strangled? Or the onn where the guy explains how his sister got beaten and raped? Bada, I always saw you more as a Scarface type Gangster, me, I'm more like Michael Caine in get Carter. I sometimes miss the wood for the trees.

Badabing
Is that the scene where the guy gets strangled? Or the onn where the guy explains how his sister got beaten and raped? Nope. The end scene where Michael is at Church for a Baptism, the priest is praying in Latin and Michael is settling all family business with is enemies getting killed.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Badabing
Nope. The end scene where Michael is at Church for a Baptism, the priest is praying in Latin and Michael is settling all family business with is enemies getting killed. Ah, I remember that. The juxtaposition is very effective.

cdtm
Bada, I always saw you more as a Scarface type Gangster, me, I'm more like Michael Caine in get Carter. I sometimes miss the wood for the trees.

Both have admirable qualities.

But what we need is an Ozymandias. Someone who sees the world needs extrene measures to save, and that civil Liberties, rights, ethics, and morality simply get in the way of that at best, or shield evil self interest at worst.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
Both have admirable qualities.

But what we need is an Ozymandias. Someone who sees the world needs extrene measures to save, and that civil Liberties, rights, ethics, and morality simply get in the way of that at best, or shield evil self interest at worst. I'm a big believer in ethics and morality. Some lines should never be crossed.

cdtm
I'm a big believer in ethics and morality. Some lines should never be crossed.

I agree, and think most do.

The problem is with those who don't.

I've come to terms with the fact that morality is largely enforced through social norms, and that much of society has failed to self enforce these norms. The popular statement in politics "Its about what you can cover up" reflects this failure.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
I agree, and think most do.

The problem is with those who don't.

I've come to terms with the fact that morality is largely enforced through social norms, and that much of society has failed to self enforce these norms. The popular statement in politics "Its about what you can cover up" reflects this failure. I think subjective morality with always enter into the realms of the Incel edgelord. Morality isn't really subjective, murder of a normal society member by another normal society member is never seen as normal for instance.

And yes, the Trumps and Hitlers wo have no moralty will always be a problem

ilikecomics
My dad died 3 years ago.
He was a fisherman and we had a deep freeze filled with fish.
The power has been off on that deep freeze for the past 3 years.
I put it out for special pick up and watched the dead fish sludge get all over some guy.
I giggled for quite a while from my window.

Sometimes i think about how squishy we are as humans. This makes me want to be fed through a sausage machine then feed homeless people my body in sausage form.

ilikecomics
Yall some cowards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.