Two Vile DNC Bitches Attack 7 year old kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

eThneoLgrRnae
Disgusting. But remember, it's Trump supporters that are supposedly the "rabid" ones lol . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
The vile part is the parent who willingly inserted her own child in the middle of that BS... Just to get reactions.

eThneoLgrRnae
That does not justify those b*tches doing what they did.

What you're arguing is akin to blaming a rape victim for being raped because she was wearing a skimpy outfit. "Well, ya know, she had it comin'!" LOL.

Galan007
I don't disagree.

Just saying that the mom obviously knew that putting a MAGA hat on her child and standing outside of a Biden convention would provoke reactions(especially with the political climate as heated as it is today.)

She's as much of a piece of shit as the other women, as far as I'm concerned. There's no need to involve your child in that sort of crap, imo.

eThneoLgrRnae
That may be true but if you don't also feel that way about leftists using children to push their own politics then you have double standards. I haven't read many of your posts so I don't know if that's true or not.

snowdragon
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
That may be true but if you don't also feel that way about leftists using children to push their own politics then you have double standards. I haven't read many of your posts so I don't know if that's true or not.

Using kids as political pawns is deplorable on the left and right, when I heard the mom tell her kid to get his hat from those pain in the ass girls I cringed.

The 2 girls were wrong and the one that stole the hat did assault a guy but let's keep the kids out of that nonsense, your tiktok channel doesn't need that kind of growth sad

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't disagree.

Just saying that the mom obviously knew that putting a MAGA hat on her child and standing outside of a Biden convention would provoke reactions(especially with the political climate as heated as it is today.)

She's as much of a piece of shit as the other women, as far as I'm concerned. There's no need to involve your child in that sort of crap, imo.

Greta Thumbergs parents has no problems throwing their autistic child in geo politics and screaming “how dare you”

SquallX

eThneoLgrRnae
Of course they don't, but people need to be consistent with calling it out even if it's a political message they agree with or else they have obvious double standards.

Robtard
I don't disagree.

Bingo.

They should have all been arrested and charged with child endangerment, especially the mother, you're supposed to protect your children, not intentionally set up a situation that puts them in harm's way.

The one in red had a thicc ass though. Thicc.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo.

They should have all been arrested and charged with child endangerment, especially the mother, you're supposed to protect your children, not intentionally set up a situation that puts them in harm's way.

The one in red had a thicc ass though. Thicc.

So I guess any minute now you are either going to admit that Greta's parents and the UN using her to push a political message was also wrong or admit that you have double standards, right? LOL. Of course you won't.

Robtard
So I guess any minute now you are either going to admit that Greta's parents and the UN using her to push a political message was also wrong or admit that you have double standards, right? LOL. Of course you won't.

Sure, I'll play into your silly "what abouts!", why not.

-When was Thornberg in danger?

-Do you think some unhinged Trumper is going to shoot her?

gold slorg
well, difference is, Greta's parents don't put her in potential danger or something like that, so there's that, i wouldn't put it on the same level

but her parents and dumbasses that use goddamn autistic mentally damaged kid as a public weapon are also pieces of shit and everything surrounding Greta is straight up pathetic and should be frowned upon from all sides tbh, **** them

eThneoLgrRnae
Bottom line is that those b*tches had no right doing what they did. Putting a MAGA hat on your kid does not violate any laws. May not have been good parenting doing it right next to the democratic convention but it is still legal.

gold slorg
yeah, it's as shitty parenting as it gets, straight up retarded, but not illegal, and either way, if anything, it's the dumb mom that should get chewed out for it, not the kid

dadudemon
That does not justify those b*tches doing what they did.

What you're arguing is akin to blaming a rape victim for being raped because she was wearing a skimpy outfit. "Well, ya know, she had it comin'!" LOL.

I don't disagree.

I'm with Galan007.

Sorry, you don't dress in a skimpy outfit as a girl, then go to a slum in Johannesburg and then complain when you raped and robbed. It's just...it's victim blaming, yes, but it's DEFINITELY a high risk.

Sometimes, you really do need to blame the victim for putting themselves into a situation which has a much higher probability of a shitty outcome.

Don't take drinks from a stranger at the club/bar/pub. Don't walk around at night in shitty neighborhoods, alone, in your 'club' attire. Don't do drugs with people you don't know. Don't say racist shit in front of a bunch of black men in the city.

All common sense stuff where you are going to have a bad time and it makes me a victim blamer.

But a mom and her son should not be assaulted and abused like that for their political beliefs. The two heifers are pieces of shit for their actions.

dadudemon

Ehhhh, no. You have a right to your political speech in the US without getting beaten, molested, accosted, etc. That's the basics of rights in the US. No legal repercussions should occur for the mother and son for getting assaulted.

You just went full retard, Robtard.

dadudemon
-When was Thornberg in danger?

You're not aware of the death, rape, and violence spouted against her by incels and neckbeards on the internet?

Are you also not aware that her father controlled her social media accounts and the Facebook bug revealed he was posting on her behalf?

She really was a puppet. And by her parents propping her up like that; making her a public figure, having her memorize speeches where she basically yells at adults for things she is sometimes wrong about; are not responsible for endangering her by propping up a minor in the public eye?

Silent Master
Why are democrats so violent and full of hate?

Robtard
Turns out this might me fake. They were all in on it to make Trumpers appear to be victims.

If that's true, oh lordy Trumpers...

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
You're not aware of the death, rape, and violence spouted against her by incels and neckbeards on the internet?

Are you also not aware that her father controlled her social media accounts and the Facebook bug revealed he was posting on her behalf?

She really was a puppet. And by her parents propping her up like that; making her a public figure, having her memorize speeches where she basically yells at adults for things she is sometimes wrong about; are not responsible for endangering her by propping up a minor in the public eye?

Wow, Trumpers are f**king vile. I don't care for her approach, but come on, she's just a kid, so need to threaten her with murder and rape. Thanks for informing me on this.

BrolyBlack
Trump didnt do it.

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!

dadudemon
Wow, Trumpers are f**king vile.

This is clearly bait for others because I don't give a shit. I hope this bait makes them super buttmad and ragey.

I don't care for her approach, but come on, she's just a kid, so need to threaten her with murder and rape. Thanks for informing me on this.

I agree with all of this. thumb up

Edit - Oh, and they've been plastering her face as a "fetal alcohol syndrome" meme, too. That's pretty vile, IMO.

https://i.imgur.com/UvtHTzm.png

Old Man Whirly!
This is clearly bait for others because I don't give a shit. I hope this bait makes them super buttmad and ragey.

I agree with all of this. thumb up

Edit - Oh, and they've been plastering her face as a "fetal alcohol syndrome" meme, too. That's pretty vile, IMO.

https://i.imgur.com/UvtHTzm.png Yeah, it's not Greta's fault that she is annoying or her parents used her. The people posting that are being cuts. She is annoying and being used. Hey ho.

Surtur

BrolyBlack
Who was the Mini AOC that triggered whirly and Rob really bad? He went ballistic laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Who was the Mini AOC that triggered whirly and Rob really bad? He went ballistic laughing out loud

She had to quit twitter over death threats.

You know, from tolerant leftists.

And now they are using the 11 yr. old daughters of people deported by democrats to try to attack Trump. So yeah, it's vile to use kids for propaganda and lately it seems to be democrats doing it the most.

Will it be called out or fact checked by CNN?

BrolyBlack
It made whirly go absolutely fcking crazy is what I remember, Rob to, but especially whirly

Trocity
Yeah, everyone in that video is trash imo ( minus the little boy, of course. "That's someone else's hat!!!" Poor little guy sad ). The mom saying "Get your hat back baby" is ****ing ridiculous, YOU get the hat back, why the hell would you tell your little boy to do anything in this situation? Having said that, the only people that were physically violent were the snickers bar and the white chick. Stealing people's shit then getting physically violent with them, then throwing said shit over a fence? They deserve a smack upside the head, for sure. Morons.

I didn't see them ever actually touch the little boy but maybe I missed it.

Surtur

Awful, just like mini-AOC getting death threats.

Surtur
It made whirly go absolutely fcking crazy is what I remember, Rob to, but especially whirly

Go easy on them, look at the epic coping Rob is doing in the septic tank thread. He needs a pretend win.

Robtard

Surtur
I've told you if you respond in bad faith there will be no discussion.

The post I quoted didn't mention danger.

Do not respond again in bad faith kid thumb up

Robtard
Yet you did reply? laughing out loud

Anyhow, fair enough on the "danger" part, you were correct there, that was my error.

BrolyBlack
Coping hard for these bitches and dreaming up conspiracy theories about it to nowthumb up

Surtur
Yet you did reply? laughing out loud

Anyhow, fair enough on the "danger" part, you were correct there, that was my error.

You're right, I was trying to be fair on the off chance you were being genuine, but that will not happen again in the future thumb up

Robtard
Yet you replied again? laughing out loud

Surtur
Coping hard for these bitches and dreaming up conspiracy theories about it to nowthumb up

It's all they have.

And bootlicking too.

dadudemon
Turns out this might me fake. They were all in on it to make Trumpers appear to be victims.

If that's true, oh lordy Trumpers...

Turns out that this is a false narrative being spun but retarded leftists who don't want to face the reality that the American leftists and Democrats are just toxic assholes who resort to screaming, yelling, and violence because they are immature babies who have been indoctrinated into hating their peers.

One of the women involved has been arrested for her actions:

https://local.nixle.com/alert/8196570/

Her face makes her look 12 in her mugshot. Fitting because she's acting like a child after seeing Trumpers.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, you're right. She looks like a little kid, and yeah, she was acting like one as well. Glad she was arrested. I wonder what kind of punishment she'll receive? A slap on the wrist, probably, because she's a raging leftist/anti-Trumper.

wxyz
Funny how it's okay to attack kids as long as the kids are Republican .

But don't dare criticize Greta or you're a child abuser.

Surtur
Yeah, and Greta willingly goes out to get attention and can't be criticized, but Nick Sandmann smirks and suddenly he needs to be attacked.

wxyz
The Left is morally bankrupt; always has been.

Surtur
I'm sure the other woman who punched someone in the face trying to get the hat back will also soon be arrested.

wxyz
Maybe she'll get the Nobel Peace Prize.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.