Question for people who workout

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
I'm almost 50. I workout at 5AM 2 - 2.5 per day, 6 days per week. Thirty minutes of running and the rest is weights. I eat 6-7 times per day. This was fine when I was ages 20-35. But now it feels abnormal due to my age. The crazy part is that I'm making gains and my body fat is still decreasing.

My question is does anyone else who works out seriously eat similarly? If you reply please note your general workout routine and age.

Old Man Whirly!
No, I eat Keto, three meals a day and augment with a protein shake and fat bomb after training. I keep collagen high, take tumeric, ginger, glucosamine, chonidroitin as supplements plus heart health vitamins and krill oil. My snack of choice is macadamia nuts.

snowdragon
45 and I eat twice a day generally, lunch and dinner.

I workout 6 days a week but I've switched from straight weight training to doing kettlebell complexs and hill sprints/speed rope no more then 30 minutes a day focusing on HIIT or tabata style training.

I also walk about 2-3 miles a day but I don't count that as a workout because it's just exercise for my dog.

big grin

Old Man Whirly!
@Bada My general work out is far shorter than you and more near Snow's time, i use 40 seconds on and 20 seconds off for sets with a 1 count on the positive part of the rep and a 3 on the negative meaning St's of ten. I do 75% of my max on my working ser
I have a 160 Kg max on incline these days so my working set is 120. I lift 3 times a week and use as many compound exercises as I can, i do not squat or deadlift like NFL players as I know those are likely to cause injury, specially at 53. I run 2-3 times a week between 3 and 5K. When no covid is going on I also often do an hour muay thai pad work once instead of the run an again on Saturdays for variety. My weight work outs are 30-40 minutes long. I sometimes do Yoga...

Badabing
Thanks for the solid replies. I'm changing my routine in the next few weeks. Liking some of the ideas posted.

My diet is high protein, low carb. About 90% of my carbs come from fruits, veggies and peanuts/all natural peanut butter. I don't eat processed starches or sugars. I may have a very small portion of yams, carrots or parsnips when I feel I need the boost.

Blakemore
I used to workout but I'm kinda lazy nowadys I still stick bk by the rules so.................. go for protein it is awesome! Litweally builds your muscles and organs!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Badabing
Thanks for the solid replies. I'm changing my routine in the next few weeks. Liking some of the ideas posted.

My diet is high protein, low carb. About 90% of my carbs come from fruits, veggies and peanuts/all natural peanut butter. I don't eat processed starches or sugars. I may have a very small portion of yams, carrots or parsnips when I feel I need the boost. i have far higher fats than you and only 30 grams of carb a day. No junk day as with keto it doesn't work if I have the odd higher Carb meal or glass of wine deep in ketosis I say in. I have the occasional keto holiday where I come off completely to reset the metabolism. I use test kits and strips to check i am making ketone bodies.

BackFire
Whenever I get into working out I kinda keep eating normally. Pizza, burgers, whatever. I just eat a little less of those things and substitute some high quality protein like chicken breast instead and maybe take a protein shake. I eat roughly 3 meals a day. I still see decent gains after a couple of months.

Old Man Whirly!
A decade ago, I had a hernia, really nasty one
A friend of mine who was a top end Rugby strength coach said top Rugby players and top NFL players do not have heavy squats and deadlifts in their programmes anymore because they can cause both major and minor injury which can affect performance or put them out for recovery. I stick to this, he liked to call crossfit, cross-because-you-are-injured. I really contact him more and more as I get older.0

Mindship
I'm 64. Next summer I'll have been working out -- mostly lifting -- for a half century, and still only 2x/wk. In my prime, I could bench over 2x bodyweight, and do 1-arm chinups. At 42 I military pressed my bodyweight @155. During these years, I ate normally, a balanced diet, very rarely dabbling in protein supplements.

I still eat normally, occasionally supplementing with a protein drink once/twice a week. My routine is much simpler though. For the last few years, it's been military-press, chinups, and brisk walking. Period (I love it for its convenient comprehensiveness). I'm also working out lighter. After decades of heavy stuff, I've been giving my body a much needed, deep-tissue rest. It feels wonderful.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Mindship
I'm 64. Next summer I'll have been working out -- mostly lifting -- for a half century, and still only 2x/wk. In my prime, I could bench over 2x bodyweight, and do 1-arm chinups. At 42 I military pressed my bodyweight @155. During these years, I ate normally, a balanced diet, very rarely dabbling in protein supplements.

I still eat normally, occasionally supplementing with a protein drink once/twice a week. My routine is much simpler though. For the last few years, it's been military-press, chinups, and brisk walking. Period (I love it for its convenient comprehensiveness). I'm also working out lighter. After decades of heavy stuff, I've been giving my body a much needed, deep-tissue rest. It feels wonderful. You are a beacon to us all old pal. thumb up

Surtur
Eating 6-7 times a day damn.

I eat like twice a day. But then I can't work out much. I try to do an exercise bike.

eThneoLgrRnae

I still eat normally, occasionally supplementing with a protein drink once/twice a week. My routine is much simpler though. For the last few years, it's been military-press, chinups, and brisk walking. Period (I love it for its convenient comprehensiveness). I'm also working out lighter. After decades of heavy stuff, I've been giving my body a much needed, deep-tissue rest. It feels wonderful.

64? Holy shit..... and I thought pooty was an old man lol. I wonder if you're the oldest person on the forum.

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
64? Holy shit..... and I thought pooty was an old man lol. I wonder if you're the oldest person on the forum.

Pooty is a good source for workout info.

Ask him how to get your pecs to go all the way around to your back like he has.

Lol who gets the reference?!

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur

I eat like twice a day. But then I can't work out much. I try to do an exercise bike.

I have an exercise bike as well but I don't use it very often. Most of a workout I will usually do is 3 sets of pushups. I've been meaning to start jogging around the neighborhood for exercise but I keep putting it off. Of course, I would never consider doing that if I lived in your neighborhood in Chicago lol.

Surtur
When I boxed I used to jog around here, hell I did the cliche "jog while a rope is attached to you and a car that is driving" at one point.

eThneoLgrRnae

Lol who gets the reference?!

I don't get it. Is that saying that he has very big man boobs? laughing out loud

Surtur
I don't get it. Is that saying that he has very big man boobs? laughing out loud

Lol, pecs don't go around to ur back. It's fat. And if you're a wrestling fan here is the reference:

JB81hqH94CQ

Go to 4:37

Mindship
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
You are a beacon to us all old pal. thumb up My brother-in-law is in his 70s, can do 40+ pushups, bikes like a madman. It ain't over til it's over.
64? Holy shit..... and I thought pooty was an old man lol. I wonder if you're the oldest person on the forum. I have considered that a likelihood.

dadudemon
I:

Eat 3-5 times a day. Depending.

Workout 4-6 days a week. 1.5 hours to 3 hours each workout.

Alternate every other workout between low intensity cardio of 40 minutes on the elliptical to high intensity for 6-7 minutes and 30 minutes of low intensity on the elliptical.

Do resistance training and only dip to 3-5 reps for sets once per year (because it's extremely dangerous as I used to get minor injuries every single time I tried this so now I just use weight that is just heavy enough but not actually pushing myself to max weight at 3 reps).

I look better and my joints are healthier because I don't lift so heavy anymore. Super heavy max lifting is stupid, IMO. No one should do it unless you plan to have a painful last half of your life and you enjoy it.

I eat healthy 5 days a week and unhealthy 2 days of the week. I look great most of the time. Once a year I diet and look stupendous. I'm dieting, now. I look great, now, but I keep improving. So I'll keep this up.

Mindship
Originally posted by dadudemon
I look better and my joints are healthier because I don't lift so heavy anymore. Super heavy max lifting is stupid, IMO. No one should do it unless you plan to have a painful last half of your life and you enjoy it.Indeed. Heavy lifting is for the young, or at least younger, unless you're taking a ton of dietary supplements (which I never did because that would've been more stuff to be dependent on, in addition to the 100s of lbs of weights). Even then, I would generally say, by one's early 50s it's time to "let go" and scale down. In effect, this is what I've been doing: working out to develop the form of strength that will serve me best from hereon: the inner strength to "let go," to accept that my best days are behind me and still enjoy what's ahead.

It sux getting older. OTOH, it is a privilege denied to many.

Old Man Whirly!

Lol who gets the reference?! https://i.imgur.com/SxL4i2q.jpg covid diet, I'll grant you Surt I'm not as lean or big as in my 20's or 30's, however, this is not bad for 53 and my challenge is open to everyone here still to post vids of ourselves a month after gyms open everywhere doing our maximums or maximum working set for 6-8 reps. I'll even post first. smile

Old Man Whirly!
BTW, that's not pumped or anything, it's waking up and getting out of bed.

Badabing

I still eat normally, occasionally supplementing with a protein drink once/twice a week. My routine is much simpler though. For the last few years, it's been military-press, chinups, and brisk walking. Period (I love it for its convenient comprehensiveness). I'm also working out lighter. After decades of heavy stuff, I've been giving my body a much needed, deep-tissue rest. It feels wonderful. Wow, someone on KMC who makes me feel young. stick out tongue

Good for you for staying active. thumb upOriginally posted by Old Man Whirly!
BTW, that's not pumped or anything, it's waking up and getting out of bed. Really? I couldn't tell from your bed head. laughing

Still looking good for 53. rock

Old Man Whirly!
Wow, someone on KMC who makes me feel young. stick out tongue

Good for you for staying active. thumb up Really? I couldn't tell from your bed head. laughing

Still looking good for 53. rock thank you Bada and Mindship was still going bareknucke on the bag a year ago, I shit you not.

Btw, I haven't done any gear for a while due to covid, so also the cleanest for longest in maybe 30 years too. thumb up

Badabing
thank you Bada and Mindship was still going bareknucke on the bag a year ago, I shit you not.

Btw, I haven't done any gear for a while due to covid, so also the cleanest for longest in maybe 30 years too. thumb up I never knew Mindship was the elder statesman of KMC. Somebody needs to keep me informed! durfist

Done gear and been the cleanest? I'm not sure what we're talking about.

I used the Covid to focus on training. I was deleting pics from my phone when I found an early pic from when I was leaning out. I didn't realize I was making much progress.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=17260474&highlight=userid%3A89307#post17260474

Old Man Whirly!
I never knew Mindship was the elder statesman of KMC. Somebody needs to keep me informed! durfist

Done gear and been the cleanest? I'm not sure what we're talking about.

I used the Covid to focus on training. I was deleting pics from my phone when I found an early pic from when I was leaning out. I didn't realize I was making much progress.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=17260474&highlight=userid%3A89307#post17260474 i have not taken any supplements which might be considered a hormone since November last year. So I am all natural. smile

It is great how Covid has at least made us all healthy i had no idea i could still run 5K+ over broken ground at a decent rate. That was my biggest pleasure from it all.

My waist is 34" now. Which is also a big plus.

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/g0Ig7jk.jpg yeas I am holding my much smaller gut in. Thank you Covid-19.

Old Man Whirly!
Wasn't going to post these for twelve more weeks as I am tightening up the diet. smile

Badabing
i have not taken any supplements which might be considered a hormone since November last year. So I am all natural. smile

It is great how Covid has at least made us all healthy i had no idea i could still run 5K+ over broken ground at a decent rate. That was my biggest pleasure from it all.

My waist is 34" now. Which is also a big plus. I haven't run since the mid 90s. When my gym closed I did it out of necessity. Now I'm do about the same as you, 3 miles/5k. I had forgotten how much I liked it and how good it felt.

Old Man Whirly!
I haven't run since the mid 90s. When my gym closed I did it out of necessity. Now I'm do about the same as you, 3 miles/5k. I had forgotten how much I liked it and how good it felt. I'll be honest Bada sometimes when you say shit like like that, I think he is my mental brother across the Atlantuc, my reasons have been totally the same, withe same result. I admit I wear knee wraps to run now. I think after ops on both from Rugby it makes sense. I'm enjoying the aerobic exercise more than the weights tbh. It's the freedom I think.

snowdragon
i have not taken any supplements which might be considered a hormone since November last year. So I am all natural. smile

My waist is 34" now. Which is also a big plus.

Grats man, grats to mindset also and everyone else that maintains the discipline of working out, the discipline of steel is easy to understand once you get it in your bloodsmile

Best thread evah
wink

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
Grats man, grats to mindset also and everyone else that maintains the discipline of working out, the discipline of steel is easy to understand once you get it in your bloodsmile

Best thread evah
wink Yes it is, so different to bag work or weights, I think variety is key. Depending on flights etc, im going to go skiing for the first time in 17 years this February.m Snow.

Blakemore

I eat like twice a day. But then I can't work out much. I try to do an exercise bike. schwarzeneggegger did that.

Old Man Whirly!
I really would love to see more of how people who train here, look. Bada, DDM, Dynamic are the only ones I've really seen with identifiable features recently, I've seen Rob and Adam in the past of course.

Surtur
Originally posted by Blakemore
schwarzeneggegger did that.

I know lots of body builders, etc. do that.

I just can't imagine eating so many times per day, but I guess burning up all that energy you need to refuel.

Old Man Whirly!

I just can't imagine eating so many times per day, but I guess burning up all that energy you need to refuel. To be honest, most people simply don't have time for that kind of diet. If people do like Bada, good luck to them.

snowdragon
IMO eating multiple times a day is best when you dip into single digit fat percentages, otherwise it's just eating.

Old Man Whirly!
I'll also give Bada this, his routine would wreck me, no way I could spend that long in a gym and work now.

Old Man Whirly!
IMO eating multiple times a day is best when you dip into single digit fat percentages, otherwise it's just eating. i don't know if mine is that low yet it's certainly getting below 15% now.

Old Man Whirly!
Bada looks around the same% as me, maybe a bit leaner. So his meal plan is working for him.

snowdragon
I'll also give Bada this, his routine would wreck me, no way I could spend that long in a gym and work now.

It's hilarious over training for normal ppl, that applies to both bada and ddm.

My combined lifts were over 1500 EASY with no gear, no equipment and never more than an hour in the gym. (6 3 and 220 lbs)

That is a single mans workout lol.

eek!

Old Man Whirly!

My combined lifts were over 1500 EASY with no gear, no equipment and never more than an hour in the gym. (6 3 and 220 lbs)

eek! i Lift much heavier than either, more in line with Adam (actually a bit heavier), but that duration those to do would kill me. Also reptile strain, I have enough aches anyway laughing out loud hurts thinking about it.

BackFire

eThneoLgrRnae
Well, if snacks are considered meals then yeah, I eat at least half a dozen times a day at least as well.

snowdragon
It's all about total calories though not how many times you eat and just to add a fun piece it's easier to figure out total calories for the week and work from that.

The leaner you get though imo it's better to eat more frequently just due to low bf%, that's single digit bf though.

Surtur
Oic.

I eat twice a day. In between meals I might nibble on a bit of fruit or some beef jerky.

Though this is due to medications that tend to suppress my appetite as a side effect.

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/6cFcUiCG5eONW/giphy.gif

Badabing
I'll be honest Bada sometimes when you say shit like like that, I think he is my mental brother across the Atlantuc, my reasons have been totally the same, withe same result. I admit I wear knee wraps to run now. I think after ops on both from Rugby it makes sense. I'm enjoying the aerobic exercise more than the weights tbh. It's the freedom I think. I know, it's eerie. Maybe we're destined to be hetero, platonic life partners? durloveOriginally posted by Surtur

I just can't imagine eating so many times per day, but I guess burning up all that energy you need to refuel. It's not my idea of fun. I eat whenever I'm hungry and that happens to be every 2-3 hours. Honestly, at my age I was worried but I'm seeing good results. srugOriginally posted by snowdragon

eek! It's odd you mention that because I just bought some PT sessions at my gym with the focus of using minimal movements for maximum results. Basically strengthening all my small, connecting tissue and increasing flexibility. Here are my results from April to July.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=17260474&highlight=userid%3A89307#post17260474

Robtard
If your diet is overall healthy and working where you're reaching your goals, then it's probably a decent diet. We're all different, I'm in the worst shape of my life right now as I've not been able to workout in 6+ months and I'll be 47 soon, but I'm fortunate to still have a fairly high metabolism as I don't put on fat very easily.

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/g0Ig7jk.jpg yeas I am holding my much smaller gut in. Thank you Covid-19. I agree Rob, I look at this and realise how much leaner I am than pre COVID, but now the hard work starts.

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/rtklzj9.jpg 54 in January.

6ft 1"

235LBS

Waist size 34" sometimes 36"

Old Man Whirly!
come on guys, show yourselves... wink

Blakemore
As far as I know, Whirly, Robtard and DDM work out. I'm jelly. Meat heads.

In case yw, I'm not fat, just lazy.

Old Man Whirly!
As far as I know, Whirly, Robtard and DDM work out. I'm jelly. Meat heads.

In case yw, I'm not fat, just lazy. Adam, Snowdragon and the awesome mindship who works out in his 60's also train. As does the Italian stallion Badabing himself. Who like me and Rob is keeping the fire burning into old age laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Jaden used to be in good shape 15 years agostick out tongue interested to see what he looks like. Insane Titan trains too, also interested. Broly trains but he never puts training pictures up identfiable as him, interested also.

Blakemore
You're all meat heads. This might as well be work out forums.

I'm not saying I'm not interested.

wxyz
I really should start working out.

But I am not going to the gym with all this craziness.

Old Man Whirly!
You're all meat heads. This might as well be work out forums.

I'm not saying I'm not interested. Then you have Style time and Adam won still train high level martial arts, Bran and Dynamic who box, Trocity who I think wrestles, Broly does MMA as does Insane Titan and I still do Muay Thai and boxing, although I don't spar much these days, mainly pad drills at the local MMA gym, occasionally though I coach there. My face didn't get that pretty on it's own.

Insane Titan

Blakemore
Then you have Style time and Adam won still train high level martial arts, Bran and Dynamic who box, Trocity who I think wrestles, Broly does MMA as does Insane Titan and I still do Muay Thai and boxing, although I don't spar much these days, mainly pad drills at the local MMA gym, occasionally though I coach there. My face didn't get that pretty on it's own. meat head forum

Old Man Whirly!
messed up link.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Today with the lights on smile

https://i.imgur.com/ys7CTPL.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Double post.

Old Man Whirly!
so IT stepped up, face included and he is in damn good shape for a man of any age. Who else will step up?

ilikecomics
Im 510, 190

My body is shaped like i have kleinfelters.
My arms are 13 inches around.
I lift weights for about a half hour a day.

Insane Titan

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ilikecomics
Im 510, 190

My body is shaped like i have kleinfelters.
My arms are 13 inches around.
I lift weights for about a half hour a day. it's all about diet mate, the exercise is the least important part.

Grand-Moff-Gav
I'm almost 50. I workout at 5AM 2 - 2.5 per day, 6 days per week. Thirty minutes of running and the rest is weights. I eat 6-7 times per day. This was fine when I was ages 20-35. But now it feels abnormal due to my age. The crazy part is that I'm making gains and my body fat is still decreasing.

My question is does anyone else who works out seriously eat similarly? If you reply please note your general workout routine and age.

I simply refuse to believe that anyone actually gets to '50' years of age.

Blakemore

My question is does anyone else who works out seriously eat similarly? If you reply please note your general workout routine and age. I don't really work out but I excercise and snack a lot, but I really only have one or two meals a gay.

ilikecomics
it's all about diet mate, the exercise is the least important part.

My problem is alcohol. I have a couple craft beers a week, but mostly eat okay.

Eat alot of veggie stuff because of my lady's diet preferences.

When i was a teenager i was 300 lbs or so and i was way stronger, but i ate constantly.

Im thinking i gotta cut everything out and just eat alot of eggs and steak, maybe some mushrooms and spinach.

Blakemore
I don't really work out but I excercise and snack a lot, but I really only have one or two meals a gay. How did I mispell day?

Blakemore
Originally posted by ilikecomics
My problem is alcohol. I have a couple craft beers a week, but mostly eat okay.

Eat alot of veggie stuff because of my lady's diet preferences.

When i was a teenager i was 300 lbs or so and i was way stronger, but i ate constantly.

Im thinking i gotta cut everything out and just eat alot of eggs and steak, maybe some mushrooms and spinach. That'd be a pretty good diet, but you need carbs. Carrots and potatoes would be a good idea.

Eon Blue

dadudemon

dadudemon

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/JiWldR8.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/50VHsy4.jpg Most up to date diet picture, hair is much longer now.

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/kc6zZLT.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/Xb5cZv3.jpg Sunday run, done, time to change from the shorts and vest I wore in bed!

Bashar Teg
that link is broken

also, you need a haircut badly

Badabing
Great pics Whirly. And you do need that hair cut. laughing

Been tracking my calories. I eat around 3500 every day I train. blink

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
that link is broken

also, you need a haircut badly will fix and haircut, i want a top shiftyknot I think.Originally posted by Badabing
Great pics Whirly. And you do need that hair cut. laughing

Been tracking my calories. I eat around 3500 every day I train. blink 3500 bloody hell. I eat almost zero carbs now. So, im pretty sure i am in calorie deficit. Top knot is coming. smile

Blakemore
respect for workout lads

Tzeentch
TIL that KMC is filled with strong daddies.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/kc6zZLT.jpg

Tom Sizemore really has changed

Trocity
will fix and haircut, i want a top knot I think.

That would be gangster.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Trocity
That would be gangster. The wife wants me to grow it so I can get it all chopped off and she can have a grey wig... I think she is joking, I hope she is. smile

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/JyRoTaS.jpg

Surtur
She clearly wants to be gandalf the grey for halloween

Old Man Whirly!
She clearly wants to be gandalf the grey for halloween She says grey is fashionable, I said not this kind of grey and she laughed at me... She laughs at me more all the time... sad

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/JyRoTaS.jpg I sadly am starting to look older daily with this haircut... I do need a cut.

Blakemore
idk who is gayer whirly or bash

snowdragon
idk who is gayer whirly or bash

You shouldn't worry about that, just start doing kettlebell swings, cleans, snatches and squats:P

Blakemore
You shouldn't worry about that, just start doing kettlebell swings, cleans, snatches and squats:P yeah ill work out. its fun.

jaden_2.0
Albert Steptoe should lay off the roids.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Albert Steptoe should lay off the roids. "You dirty old man Whirly!"

jaden_2.0
😄

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Albert Steptoe should lay off the roids.

I had to google that

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Trocity
That would be gangster. Thanks mate, my brother said I will look a ****.

laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Gyms are opening here in December... I am going to go on a ****ing mad one... Anyone up for some mental training diaries, montages and short videos of our strength feats?

Blakemore
BEEF CAKE!

Old Man Whirly!
BEEF CAKE! I want my 160Kg Incline Bench Press Back! Which is what I was doing as a fatty for reps before lockdown!

Blakemore
I want my 160Kg Incline Bench Press Back! Which is what I was doing as a fatty for reps before lockdown! Most I could ever do was less than half that, 60k I think.

snowdragon
Gyms are opening here in December... I am going to go on a ****ing mad one... Anyone up for some mental training diaries, montages and short videos of our strength feats?

I didn't video myself but I did the 10k kettlebell swing challenge with a 32kg bell and it was difficult and I used dips/goblet squats/pullups as my rotation exercise between swings I did change the reps to 8 instead of just 1,2,3 between swings.

I'm going to do it again starting november 1st, it's rough though.

ronron9
I have just started recently (for the past months, maybe 3-4) to just focus on barre & pilates (often only for 15-20 minutes) 3-4x a week + rebounding for average 20 min, throwing some yoga 15-20 min in here and there and that's my regime! Every morning I perform exercises from https://careyourbodynow.com/7-belly-fat-burning-workouts-you-can-do-at-home/ . Amazingly I feel great and suddenly don't even care anymore about how society wants us to believe we have to look and am just thankful for having a healthy body!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.