Trumps Sister says "he has no principles", attacks his morality and that of his base.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
'Donald is cruel': Trump's sister recorded saying president has 'no principles'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/23/donald-is-cruel-trumps-sister-recorded-saying-president-has-no-principles?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

Surtur
Why do you spam the forum with trump threads when there is already a thread for it?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
Why do you spam the forum with trump threads when there is already a thread for it? I thought it was OK as Broly had his, "Trump is the antichrist thread".

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL you were doing it long before Broly made that thread.

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I thought it was OK as Broly had his, "Trump is the antichrist thread".

Nice try champ, but you won't be blaming Broly for this.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LOL you were doing it long before Broly made that thread. We could do a post count of the last two pages on duplicate threads about people smile

SquallX

Old Man Whirly!
It's an interesting insight from those who know him best. Think Joffrey from GOT.

Old Man Whirly!
Twitter has flagged a tweet by Donald Trump as "misleading" after it raised unproven health concerns about mail-in voting and the coronavirus. In a tweet, Mr Trump suggested people could contract the novel virus from mail-in ballot boxes and that the system would also allow people to vote twice.

Surtur
It's an interesting insight from those who know him best. Think Joffrey from GOT.

Not everyone is close with their siblings though, so we have no clue how well she truly knows him.

BrolyBlack
Dumb thread

cdtm
Pretty sure if I was president, my sibling would say some things about me. All 100% justified and not very flattering. laughing out loud

cdtm
We sure that's his sister in that image, and not the president playing dressup?

They look eerily similar.

eThneoLgrRnae
Not everyone is close with their siblings though, so we have no clue how well she truly knows him.

It's likely she's just an attention whore. She knew that if she came out and said some bad shit about her brother she would get lots of attention from the Trump-hating media.

Surtur
What makes me laugh is if she'd said the opposite about Trump the very same folk embracing what she said would be dismissing it.

wxyz
Well I'm sure Democrats and the Media are taking what she says as absolute truth.

Being related to someone does not mean you know them best.

eThneoLgrRnae
What makes me laugh is if she'd said the opposite about Trump the very same folk embracing what she said would be dismissing it.

Oh, no doubt. They already do that with his children who have nothing but good things to say about him. Guaranteed if one of them turned on him and started accusing him of doing some bad shit the likes of CNN and MSNBC would never shut up about it.

"See, this just proves what a horrible person he is! He's the next Hitler!" Lmao.

Eon Blue
This thread is pointless.

cdtm
Heard some of the clips.

For a alledgedly "secret recording", it's pretty concise and clear.

I don't believe these were recorded in secret at all. And I don't believe they really hate Donald.

I think tbey're all in on a money making scheme together. Donald Trump likes money, odds are he endorses a "tell all" book suckers will buy and make him and his family even richer then they already are.

I bet Trump laughs all the way to the bank.

snowdragon
I have a book that needs to sell "insert trump"

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
I have a book that needs to sell "insert trump"

Me too. I just remembered that in 1984 Trump raped me.

And I wasn't even born until 1985, that's how powerful he is.

Old Man Whirly!
Wow Voltron seems really triggered by Trumps sister's words.

Eon Blue

Robtard
'Donald is cruel': Trump's sister recorded saying president has 'no principles'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/23/donald-is-cruel-trumps-sister-recorded-saying-president-has-no-principles?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy
It's like the whole family is at each other's throats on some level. What kind of shit family does that.

Blakemore
The first page of this thread is an absolute meltdown from Trumpers.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
It's like the whole family is at each other's throats on some level. What kind of shit family does that. Nah, all that generation jate Joffrey imo. laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
The first page of this thread is an absolute meltdown from Trumpers.

I went back and read it. You are correct.

Blakemore
I went back and read it. You are correct. I'm embarrassed for them!

BrolyBlack
It's like the whole family is at each other's throats on some level. What kind of shit family does that.

The Bidens actually, Hunter Biden was banging his dead brothers wife, and his dad was ok with it.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh Broly, Donald is Joffrey.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
The Bidens actually, Hunter Biden was banging his dead brothers wife, and his dad was ok with it.

wxyz
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

For real?

That's gross.

BrolyBlack
Yes for real

Link

Old Man Whirly!
Why his brother was dead... was Hunter married when he did this? I don't get the problem if not.

dadudemon

Not even my dysfunctional Italian family is like that. We just call eachother "assholes", tell each other we still love one another, and move on. Like proper families.

SquallX
Why his brother was dead... was Hunter married when he did this? I don't get the problem if not.

So you see no problem banging your dead brothers widow?

NewGuy01
It's certainly less problematic than banging your living brother's wife. Which is pretty scummy, but not really a newsworthy event imo.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It's certainly less problematic than banging your living brother's wife. Which is pretty scummy, but not really a newsworthy event imo. thumb up Bingo! Originally posted by SquallX
So you see no problem banging your dead brothers widow? No, why would I? Is it illegal, why is it immoral even?

Robtard
No, why would I? Is it illegal, why is it immoral even?

Because it's Biden's son and they have to do what they do.

eg They'll attack Kamala Harris for sleeping with a married man when she was single back in the day, but they'll completely gloss over that Trump is a serial cheater who had unprotected sex with prostitutes while his wife is pregnant.

Adam_PoE
No, why would I? Is it illegal, why is it immoral even?

They should probably crack open that bible they pretend to follow, and see that it is what the bible commands.

Trocity

Rich snobs. The rich are weird.

Old Man Whirly!
Well she seems spot on from the last few days!

BruceSkywalker
trump has mental issues

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
trump has mental issues thumb up

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur
Do we have a picture of the sister when she was in her 20s or 30s? It's important to know if she was hot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.