Herald Thor vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Grimes
No bfr. Sentry as he was seen last time. Who wins?

carver9
Thor wins every single time imo.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
No bfr. Sentry as he was seen last time. Who wins?

By last time, you mean...

1) when he steamrolled Avengers?

2) when he got assraped by Agents of Wakanda?

3) when he got separated from the Void, yet still was evil in the Cancerverse?

4) something else that I missed?

StiltmanFTW
PS. Your mom is having sex now.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
By last time, you mean...

1) when he steamrolled Avengers?

2) when he got assraped by Agents of Wakanda?

3) when he got separated from the Void, yet still was evil in the Cancerverse?

4) something else that I missed?

That's called inconsistency, that pretty much applies to all fiction. Even back to the original SW trilogy, all high fiction is riddled with horrible inconsistency. You have to suspend disbelief and just enjoy the plot

the older your fictional world gets, the more you have to step outside established boundaries to keep the audience engaged. I mean, DC and Marvel are both over 60 years old and many characters existing today have been around 60, 70, or 80+ years. If you don't do inconsistent shit, every story becomes predictable 🤷🏿‍♂️ It's not a perfect system. Fiction was created as a kind of one and done thing. Serialized fiction is newer and more difficult to keep consistent

You people invented scales and invented tiers and marginalized story in favor of feats. Never in the history of comics has character scaling been equalized. My favorite example is Logan getting KO'd by a medium bop on the head from the Thing, after years of tanking Savage Hulk's angry haymakers.

StiltmanFTW
Nah, Bob can job depending on his mindset/role in the story, the evil part was explained iirc.

But I'm just wondering which Bob reflash saw the last. He likes to pretend he's all up-to-date, but I can smell a soft dick when there is one.

Yes, alberto. I recognize that smell.

DarkSaint85
I would go with 3. The one who was throwing off multiple heralds and metas, yet couldn't find Susan Storm and an entire damn planet, and then once they found her, even with the entire Cancerverse behind him, still couldn't one-shot her.

Oh, and Nova got tentacle-raped.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
That's called inconsistency, that pretty much applies to all fiction. Even back to the original SW trilogy, all high fiction is riddled with horrible inconsistency. You have to suspend disbelief and just enjoy the plot

the older your fictional world gets, the more you have to step outside established boundaries to keep the audience engaged. I mean, DC and Marvel are both over 60 years old and many characters existing today have been around 60, 70, or 80+ years. If you don't do inconsistent shit, every story becomes predictable 🤷🏿‍♂️ It's not a perfect system. Fiction was created as a kind of one and done thing. Serialized fiction is newer and more difficult to keep consistent

You people invented scales and invented tiers and marginalized story in favor of feats. Never in the history of comics has character scaling been equalized. My favorite example is Logan getting KO'd by a medium bop on the head from the Thing, after years of tanking Savage Hulk's angry haymakers. Good points. What is your solution and how do you come to your conclusions?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I would go with 3. The one who was throwing off multiple heralds and metas, yet couldn't find Susan Storm and an entire damn planet, and then once they found her, even with the entire Cancerverse behind him, still couldn't one-shot her.

Oh, and Nova got tentacle-raped.

The one where Bill overpowers him

Adam Grimes
I'm obviously talking about merged Sentry that appeared in Annihilation Scourge, my sexy friend. 💁🏻‍♂️

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I'm obviously talking about merged Sentry that appeared in Annihilation Scourge, my sexy friend. 💁🏻‍♂️

Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.