Sundipped Superman vs. Black Winter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Sundipped Superman (OWAW) vs. Black Winter

Who wins?

carver9
Superman dies.

TheHulkster
The only thing that OWAW Sundipped Superman does is push a planet (as stated on panel). He dies.

Diesldude
OWAW superman had a bigger sundip that the one that knocked out. wF and destroyed a multiverse. This is spite he kills BW,.

MrMind
Sundipped supes one shots Thor, Black Winter and Galactus at the same time

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Diesldude
OWAW superman had a bigger sundip that the one that knocked out. wF and destroyed a multiverse. This is spite he kills BW,.

But the only thing he does is push a planet.

Diesldude
And he overpowered the force of an abstract.

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulkster
But the only thing he does is push a planet.

Yep

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
Black winter doesn't have a solid body as far as we know. World forger was weakened when Superman hit him too.

TheHulkster
And he overpowered the force of an abstract.

Where does it say that? I recall Steel saying that Superman is pushing a planet. Imperiex is not a planet. A planet and Imperiex are two different things right?

carver9
Hes talking about Superman overpowering the engines. Crazy thing is, Brainiac ship had engines before engulfing Imperiex. Its just a myth tbh. A non proven myth. Going by what was said on panel, Superman pushed a planet. Going by what is said from KMC'ers, Superman pushed Brainiac and Imperiex.

Diesldude

Adam Grimes
Superman one-shots them. Next.

TheHulkster

Diesldude

NemeBro
OWAW superman had a bigger sundip that the one that knocked out. wF and destroyed a multiverse. This is spite he kills BW,. You don't get to use feats that occurred literally over a decade and a half later to retroactively make an older incarnation more powerful, that's retarded. thumb down

BrolyBlack

NemeBro

h1a8
The only thing that OWAW Sundipped Superman does is push a planet (as stated on panel). He dies.
So you are saying he's weaker than normal Superman (which has astronomically greater feats)?

laughing

Anyway Superman pushed against the counterthrust of the engines. Those engines were powered by the Imperiex begotten force. Imperiex gain all his power from consuming thousands of galaxies since the dawn of time. Superman overpowered that force.

BrolyBlack

NemeBro

Stoic
Nem is saying that the sundip that happened in OWAW did not make Superman as powerful as the sundip that he took more recently resulting in him knocking World Forger on his duff. So you can't use the more recent feat as a means of making more out of the OWAW sundip than was shown on panel at that period in time.

Diesldude
Originally posted by NemeBro
You don't get to use feats that occurred literally over a decade and a half later to retroactively make an older incarnation more powerful, that's retarded. thumb down Im not applying the WF multiversal feat to OWAW superman. Noted he had a longer sundip. He may or may not be as powerful as the one that ko WF but he sure as hell Knocks out BW.

TheHulkster

TheHulkster
Im not applying the WF multiversal feat to OWAW superman. Noted he had a longer sundip. He may or may not be as powerful as the one that ko WF but he sure as hell Knocks out BW.

How is a character stated to be a mere planet pusher going to beat WF?

Diesldude
How is a character stated to be a mere planet pusher going to beat WF? he overpowered an abstract. Thats not a mere planet pusher level.

TheHulkster
he overpowered an abstract. Thats not a mere planet pusher level.

I don't see anything said about an abstract. What does the scan below state that he is pushing?

https://ibb.co/RTKp9mS

Diesldude
I don't see anything said about an abstract. What does the scan below state that he is pushing?

https://ibb.co/RTKp9mS the arc was much than that cropped out panel no?

carver9

Boom

BrolyBlack

DarkSaint85
the arc was much than that cropped out panel no?

laughing out loud

h1a8

Post the rest. Where brainiac says, "full thruster counter measure"
and where we see Superman pushing against the Imperiex powered engines.

Nvm, I'll do it

https://images.app.goo.gl/yUTdc2FnhSbqmnge8https://images.app.goo.gl/yUTdc2FnhSbqmnge8

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Post the rest. Where brainiac says, "full thruster counter measure"
and where we see Superman pushing against the Imperiex powered engines.

Nvm, I'll do it

https://images.app.goo.gl/yUTdc2FnhSbqmnge8https://images.app.goo.gl/yUTdc2FnhSbqmnge8

Brainiac planet had thrusters before Imperiex. Prove that Imperiex power was placed inside the thrusters.

DarkSaint85
Is that so? Hmmmm...

Hulkster believes that Brainiac consumed Imperiex. So...

Diesldude

Diesldude

BrolyBlack

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil

OH you idiot laughing out loud
We have no idea how a single single star sundipped Rebirth Superman would compare to the single star sundipped OWaW Superman.
We have no benchmark for a single star sundipped Superman so measuring him against his OWaW counterpart is impossible. 🤦‍♂️

BrolyBlack

TheHulkster
Originally posted by carver9
Brainiac planet had thrusters before Imperiex. Prove that Imperiex power was placed inside the thrusters.

Exactly. And Diesldude spent and entire thread arguing that if it isn't specifically stated in the text, it doesn't happen.

abhilegend
Exactly. And Diesldude spent and entire thread arguing that if it isn't specifically stated in the text, it doesn't happen.
Yeah, Brainiac 13 just said Imperiex energy was his blood and asked for full thruster countermeasures but forgot to put that energy to use.

https://i.postimg.cc/zf32kJ9p/image.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/YSVnn577/image.jpg

Yeah right.

TheHulkster
So twice he is stated to move a planet. Never stated to be pushing against Imperiex. Based on Diesldude, that is all that he does because Imperiex is not a planet.

abhilegend
baka

DeadpoolXXX
"this planet is my body, the imperiex energy is my blood"

to make that line easy for any idiot to understand; b13 has literally BECOME warworld and was using the energy of imperiex to sustain and power himself and the planet.

the burden lies on said idiots to prove that b13 WASN'T using imperiex's energy when he activated "FULL thruster countermeasures". if they cannot prove this, then they're obviously just trolling.

Diesldude

TheHulkster
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
"this planet is my body, the imperiex energy is my blood"

to make that line easy for any idiot to understand; b13 has literally BECOME warworld and was using the energy of imperiex to sustain and power himself and the planet.

the burden lies on said idiots to prove that b13 WASN'T using imperiex's energy when he activated "FULL thruster countermeasures". if they cannot prove this, then they're obviously just trolling.

You're saying that people are burdened with proving a negative and you're calling folks idiots?

The burden is on you to prove that Superman is pushing against Imperiex and according to your compadre, Diesldude, you have failed.

TheHulkster
And Black Winter annihilates him.

Diesldude

Diesldude
Exactly. And Diesldude spent and entire thread arguing that if it isn't specifically stated in the text, it doesn't happen. this is not even remotely close. I provided scans of the entire scene and pages, gave explanation of each panel on the scan not like you and your cropped half bubbles.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
We have no idea how a single single star sundipped Rebirth Superman would compare to the single star sundipped OWaW Superman.
We have no benchmark for a single star sundipped Superman so measuring him against his OWaW counterpart is impossible. 🤦‍♂️

Plus, what does sun dipped Rebirth Supes do that is so much better? He briefly KOes a being of questionable durability who fears death from a hurled planet. And with a sucker punch backed by ftl flight speed.

Diesldude

Diesldude

Diesldude

TheHulkster

AlbertoJohnAvil

TheHulkster

TheHulkster
insults

insults

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Diesl meltdown brings me joy. next step is the trollberto poll for him to post his tears on

They always resort to insults. It's an effort at compensation.

DarkSaint85
Plus, what does sun dipped Rebirth Supes do that is so much better? He briefly KOes a being of questionable durability who fears death from a hurled planet. And with a sucker punch backed by ftl flight speed.

Wasn't WF depowered when the planet was hurled at him?

Diesldude
insults

insults

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Diesl meltdown brings me joy. next step is the trollberto poll for him to post his tears on

Now you can Add playing victim to many of your traits.

Diesldude

TheHulkster

h1a8
What are the shown capabilities of Braniac with the Imperiex energy? Where is it shown that it increases his thrusters? Where is it stated?

On the other topic, you complained about cropped panels for the sake of it without showing anything relevant taken out. I focused on the relevant panels so that you couldn't pretend to not have seen them.

The engines were firing the same color as the Imperiex energies.
Why wouldn't thousands of galaxies of power help with thrusters?

The problem I have with you is that you didn't even acknowledge that Superman was pushing against the full power of the thrusters. You cropped the scene and argued that he was pushing ONLY a planet. Look at your initial argument. It doesn't mention thruster at all.

That's deceiving and misleading. And your credibility is greatly reduced.

TheHulkster
The engines were firing the same color as the Imperiex energies.
Why wouldn't thousands of galaxies of power help with thrusters?

The problem I have with you is that you didn't even acknowledge that Superman was pushing against the full power of the thrusters. You cropped the scene and argued that he was pushing ONLY a planet. Look at your initial argument. It doesn't mention thruster at all.

That's deceiving and misleading. And your credibility is greatly reduced.

You are so oblivious to the fact that I am making the identical argument he is making to low-ball the Hyperion feat and I even copied and pasted his exact responses. And based on his argument, we only go by what he is specifically stated to be pushing. You guys are all over the place with your hypocrisy.

No tell me which color is the Imperiex energy, the green, blue, purple, yellow or red?

Diesldude

h1a8
You are so oblivious to the fact that I am making the identical argument he is making to low-ball the Hyperion feat and I even copied and pasted his exact responses. And based on his argument, we only go by what he is specifically stated to be pushing. You guys are all over the place with your hypocrisy.

No tell me which color is the Imperiex energy, the green, blue, purple, yellow or red?

Blue is the color.
I've seen you guys arguing about Hyperion. What does Hyperion have to do with any of those threads? And why group me into that? (Calling me a hypocrite)

TheHulkster
I zeroed in on the relevant panels because you often appear confused as to which panels I reference. The only things you reference in defense of your position is what is specifically stated in the scene, ignoring all of the surrounding evidence. If we do that here, that means that Superman merely pushes a planet, because that is all that he is stated to do. You should be at least a bit more consistent.

h1a8
I zeroed in on the relevant panels because you often appear confused as to which panels I reference. The only things you reference in defense of your position is what is specifically stated in the scene, ignoring all of the surrounding evidence. If we do that here, that means that Superman merely pushes a planet, because that is all that he is stated to do. You should be at least a bit more consistent. Do not pick and choose what to discuss and what to ignore. Answer my other questions. I will address everything then.

NemeBro
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wasn't WF depowered when the planet was hurled at him? Yeah, TheHulkster is just a retard whose mother has sex with men that aren't his father on the regular.

TheHulkster
Do not pick and choose what to discuss and what to ignore. Answer my other questions. I will address everything then.

I was responding to Diesl.

Oh, and when Braniac first absorbs the energy, it appears purple. At points, the tendrils are green. At other points they are blue. At other points purple. The Imperiex stoked fire power appears green. Sort of random.

Steel says that his armor carries the fundamental power of Imperiex, but it's too early to exploit it yet. Braniac says that the power is still growing inside of him.

h1a8
I was responding to Diesl.

Oh, and when Braniac first absorbs the energy, it appears purple. At points, the tendrils are green. At other points they are blue. At other points purple. The Imperiex stoked fire power appears green. Sort of random.

Steel says that his armor carries the fundamental power of Imperiex, but it's too early to exploit it yet. Braniac says that the power is still growing inside of him.

Imperiex energies have always been bluish in color. Like when he killed DD. Brainiac became sort of blue in color after he absorbed Imperiex essence.

Diesldude

TheHulkster

DarkSaint85
Thing is though, since we're going by what people have said in earlier threads, Hulkster has said that Brainiac has consumed Imperiex before....

Badabing
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah, TheHulkster is just a retard whose mother has sex with men that aren't his father on the regular. Dude, stop.

Diesldude

Diesldude

h1a8
In the Hyperion feat, there is a scan showing that preventing planets from touching prevents the incursion. So all Hyperion has to do is prevent the planets from colliding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.