Goku vs. Broly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
this is full power movie Broly.

This is current Goku and he can only go as far as incomplete UI here.

NotAllThatEvil
Imma say Broly still. It took a super saiyan blue gogeta to take him down. Everything else was pitifully ineffective

Galan007
Agreed.

Broly was able to soak everything that SSB Gogeta dished out, and just kept getting stronger the entire time. The *only* attack from Gogeta that would have put Broly down for sure was the "full force" Kamehameha at the end... But I do not think Sign Goku has power output on par with SSB Gogeta's most powerful attack.

That said, Broly would obviously never touch Goku at first, but he should be able to weather the storm long enough for Goku to burn through his power, and proceed to stomp the shit out of him... Basically what Moro did.

One Big Mob
Broly was pretty quick after missing Gogeta and came close to hitting him a few times. Usually when you see someone miss they'd pause for a bit but Broly would miss and immediately spin and fire off an attack or blast without missing a beat. It's just that Gogeta was retardedly fast.

I have no issue seeing Broly tag Goku on command.

Galan007
Yeah, that's true.

Broly wasn't slow... He was just slower than SSB Gogeta. And I'm sure the difference in fighting skill also contributed to the discrepancy.

cdtm
I'm starting to think current complete UI can take Broly. And maybe even Gogeta.

Toughening his body enough to tank Moro's absurd power amp is nothing to sneeze at. And he told Moro he's the strongest he's ever met.

Galan007
Current MUI Goku is undoubtedly above Broly, given Goku's statement that Moro-73(who he stomped with no effort whatsoever) was already the strongest being he's ever fought.

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
Current MUI Goku is undoubtedly above Broly, given Goku's statement that Moro-73(who he stomped with no effort whatsoever) was already the strongest being he's ever fought.

Do you think MUI multiplies pre-existing power?

Like, would Jiren or Broly be even stronger then Goku?

Or does it work more like Thor's hammer, where if Bill is 99% Thor, it only adds that 1%, even while Captain America gets bumped to their level?

Meaning MUI Jiren = Goku, even though Goku was nowhere in Jiren's neighborhood without UI?

Inedian
Of course Goku is above Broly now, its just that Broly wouldn't need much to surpass MUI Goku.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Marikina
Originally posted by Inedian
Of course Goku is above Broly now, its just that Broly wouldn't need much to surpass MUI Goku.

73 Moro is stronger than Broly and his arm broke punching UI Goku; that's a massive gap Broly isn't closing that easily.

bbrem123
Originally posted by cdtm
Do you think MUI multiplies pre-existing power?

Like, would Jiren or Broly be even stronger then Goku?

Or does it work more like Thor's hammer, where if Bill is 99% Thor, it only adds that 1%, even while Captain America gets bumped to their level?

Meaning MUI Jiren = Goku, even though Goku was nowhere in Jiren's neighborhood without UI? Idk about that. I only say it because we have the confirmed different "levels" of the angels. Grand Priest>Whis>Merus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.