BVS Batman vs. MCU Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Bruce has his JL Armor
Bruce has feats from his younger the Batman version
Matt as of Defenders/S2
H2H only

relentless1
he wouldn't need his JL armour to beat Matt up. his warehouse feats alone put him above DD as a fighter

KingD19
Matt has actually beaten superhuman opponents though like Black Sky Elektra and Nobu. Batman has only fought featless goons and featless parademons.

BruceSkywalker
^^^^^^^^^^^truth

Arachnid1
Originally posted by KingD19
Matt has actually beaten superhuman opponents though like Black Sky Elektra and Nobu. Batman has only fought featless goons and featless parademons. This is true. I actually think Matt is more skilled and faster than Bats, but I'm not sure he can actually hurt Batman through his armor. On the other hand, Batman could definitely do some damage to Matt.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Arachnid1
This is true. I actually think Matt is more skilled and faster than Bats, but I'm not sure he can actually hurt Batman through his armor. On the other hand, Batman could definitely do some damage to Matt.

I feel similar TBH. If we strip away the armour and gear and compare them purely on H2H skill and agility feats, Matt has the better showings. But Bruce is still very capable himself and that JL suit was very durable. A lot tougher than Matt's suit. Then again, Matt's used choke holds and similar moves on exceptionally tough opponents, like Punisher and Melvin, in the past before. Batman would still probably have an easier time of it though.

riv6672
Bruce buys the win here via the better costume.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by KingD19
Matt has actually beaten superhuman opponents though like Black Sky Elektra and Nobu. Batman has only fought featless goons and featless parademons.
Fact check:
Matt has yet to come anywhere close to beating Black Sky. At the best he had momentary advantage which she swiftly overcame, with the added caveat she admitted that she was pulling her punches every time against him in their final fight
Nobu was always defeated solely via environment, either setting him on fire via convenient gasoline tanks or throwing him over ledges. Both stuff incidentally Batman has the gear to counter.
And Parademons are far from featless. They are ridiculously stronger than either Black Sky or Nobu, possibly combined.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Matt has yet to come anywhere close to beating Black Sky. At the best he had momentary advantage which she swiftly overcame, with the added caveat she admitted that she was pulling her punches every time against him in their final fight

While I definitely agree with the assessment that Black Sky Elektra > Daredevil overall, that caveat you added goes both ways. Because it was abundantly clear that from the moment Matt found out it was Elektra, his agenda shifted from fighting her to saving her. Not only does he have a heart to heart with Stick about it, it even causes the other Defenders to grow suspicious of him and his motives at one point. A notable portion of their fights involved Matt trying to talk her down and remind her of her past.

HulkIsHulk
That's true. Which is why the only legit fight they have is their first. Matt gives a respectable fight but soon gets overpowered. Even in their final fight her casual blows were causing him to vomit blood.

Also, I'd say while Bruce is more durable, Matt has far better damage soak. So this fight is going to go for a while

Btw, how impressive do you think unarmored Bruce getting whacked by Diana and Arthur in JL is:

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/58371529/3541213380af4df0885e93006d3e4bf0.gif.html

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/58371533/bf503acf48bc4a10bec639e6e584b7c6.gif.html

TheVaultDweller
Doesn't seen that impressive, TBH. Because if either Arthur or Diana wanted to seriously hurt him, he would have been sent through the containers/wall. And there isn't really notable environmental damage to provide another damage gauge/marker. On a random note, wtf is the Flash up to in the back of the first gif lol?

A better feat for me is Supes wacking him after being revived. I mean, yeah, he also clearly didn't want to kill him (we know he can do it at his leisure, as per BvS), but that blow actually sent him flying a decent distance and caved in the side of a cop car.

HulkIsHulk
Flash ran when Diana smacked Bruce stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.