Superman: Man of Tomorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Just came out today. I quite enjoyed it thumb up

Estacado
How was the fight with Lobo? Is he the main villain?

BrolyBlack
Where can I watch it?

BruceSkywalker
how can i watch

Surtur
At the moment it's only for sale digitally. So you can buy it on Amazon Prime or Google Play Movies & TV.

Surtur
I hope this is the start of a new universe. It definitely needs a sequel, Lobo was great in this too. Plus clearly other heroes exist on Earth.

Originally posted by Estacado
How was the fight with Lobo?

I enjoyed their fight and it ended in a humorous way. If you're a Lobo fan you'll enjoy this movie, he has some great lines.

No. Spoilers: In fact he and Superman become allies by the end. The main super powered being Superman fights is Parasite, though the main villain is really Lex Luthor. The ending is tragic and Parasite is redeemed.

All in all a good movie. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.

-Pr-
Watched it. Wasn't bad. If it's the first of the new universe though, it's a solid start.

Robtard
Originally posted by -Pr-
Watched it. Wasn't bad. If it's the first of the new universe though, it's a solid start.

Will watch tonight.

It's listed as being part of the DC Animated Movie Universe, the one that started with Flashpoint Paradox.

Though it says "DC Universe Movie" and notes "It is the first film set in an untitled DC Animated Movie Universe and the thirty-ninth film in the DC Universe Animated Original Movies"

So it seems it's both part of the DC Animated Movie Universe and separate in it's own universe?

-Pr-
My guess is that after the Apokolips War one and what happened at the end, this is the new continuity. That or it's all going to be a bunch of one-off Elseworld-type movies.

We're supposed to be getting Long Halloween next, though I'm interested to see if the Batman from that will encounter the Superman from this.

Robtard
Ah, makes sense. Cool then.

BruceSkywalker
total junk

tkitna
Just watched this. I thought it was bleh. Lobo was cheesy as hell and Lois was annoying.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
total junk

Wow.. This might actually Rock!?

Originally posted by tkitna
Just watched this. I thought it was bleh. Lobo was cheesy as hell and Lois was annoying.

2nd Conf of that?

-Pr-
...It's Lobo.

Khazra Reborn
Wtf is up with the animation in this? Everything after the original DCAU has no character anymore. It looks like some amateur flash bullshit.

Flyattractor
Yeah,and DEF not paying 20 bucks on Amazon or Toob to see this.
I can wait for Rental Prices.

BruceSkywalker

yea agreed...

what did you think of the voice cast

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Wtf is up with the animation in this? Everything after the original DCAU has no character anymore. It looks like some amateur flash bullshit.

the animation sucked horribly

Khazra Reborn

the animation sucked horribly

A lot of the modern DC animated films have had lame art direction/style, but this one was a whole new level of shit.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
A lot of the modern DC animated films have had lame art direction/style, but this one was a whole new level of shit.

i agree

tkitna
yea agreed...

what did you think of the voice cast?

Again Lobo was awful. Hurst was terrible voicing him. Hated Lois and her teeny bopper whining. Supes/Clark was passable as was Jonn. I didnt even like Perry White to be honest. Lex and Parasite were the best characters in the movie voice wise and action wise.

-Pr-
Zachary Quinto could honestly play a live action Lex and he'd do a good job, I think.

BruceSkywalker
Again Lobo was awful. Hurst was terrible voicing him. Hated Lois and her teeny bopper whining. Supes/Clark was passable as was Jonn. I didnt even like Perry White to be honest. Lex and Parasite were the best characters in the movie voice wise and action wise.

i agree

Surtur
I thought it was a promising start for a new universe, but apparently that is not the intent.

Flyattractor
It isn't !? Didn't DC or more accurately WB kind of make a big deal that it kind of WAS!?

Man AT&T must really be tightening the Nut Screws!

Surtur
A lot of the people who liked this were hoping it was the start of something. I mean it shows you Batman exists, it drops hints for multiple future storylines for the character(Supes finds out he isn't the last Kryptonian, J'onn finds out he isn't the last Martian).

If they aren't gonna start a new universe I hope they start doing more outside the box movies then. I enjoyed this movie, but as a stand alone film I dunno if we really needed another Superman origin story.

Do stuff like the movie with a vampire Batman, a more ruthless Superman, and Wonder Woman who is New God...and all are willing to kill.

Flyattractor
If its a Good Movie.. I don't care about Universe building... Kind of Tried of the Pokemon Mindset of Movie Franchisees TBH.

Flyattractor
Not bad. Not the Best DCAU flick I have ever seen, but it had its moments. Nice to see MM get some Love. Only question I got is...
When did Parasite absorb Godzilla98?

Oh and....

This movie does confirm that DC Haters like Brucie and tKitty are Biased little ShillCuck with big Disney Bought Butt Plugs in.

HAHAH!

tkitna
Originally posted by Flyattractor

This movie does confirm that DC Haters like Brucie and tKitty are Biased little ShillCuck with big Disney Bought Butt Plugs in.

!

This movie confirms that you have shitty taste in movies.

Flyattractor
.....Better that then the taste of Cuck mixed with Shill.....

BrolyBlack

Robtard
This was another disappointment. Not complete garbage, but not good enough to ever watch again.

DC Animated needs to get their shit together, back to days of Batman:Under The Red Hood, Wonder Woman and JL: Flashpoint quality.

Flyattractor
Flashpoint wsa Crap! Cause it was full of the Nu52 Anal Leak!

No wonder Robbie likes it.

GO Burn IN Hell You POS!!

Surtur
Flashpoint grew on me.

Flyattractor
It gave us an not all that terrible portrayal of Etrigan the Demon so...It gets Props for that.

Nardsm
Good post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.