Kelly Anne Conway to Leave Whitehouse by end of the month

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
she knows November is coming.

wxyz
That sucks; I thought she did a great job for Trump.

eThneoLgrRnae
She did a fantastic job and apparently the reason she is leaving is because her children need her at home because they are being home-schooled because of the hugely overblown Covid virus.

LOL if pooty thinks that she is leaving because of something Trump did.

Funny how this Covid stuff keeps benefitting democrats, communists/anti-capitalists, and China. A person might be tempted to think it was all part of a collusion plan between the CCP and the deep state to bring down America and severely hurt Trump and make it difficult for him to win reelection.

LOL @ any fools who still think this virus being released from China was an "accident".

Surtur
I don't think Kelly Anne is leaving cuz she dislikes Trump. I also think the homeschool thing is an excuse, or at least not the entire story. Her one kid was just on twitter talking about pursuing emancipation.

Thing is her husband is also stepping away from twitter and The Lincoln Project. This is clearly to work on their family.

Old Man Whirly!
what group in the GOP was is her husband part of which he is also conveniently leaving right now...

They know November is coming.

wxyz
It's possible they think Trump will lose in November (I think he'll win) and they're jumping ship.

DarthAloysius

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
In case someone doesn't get it, that was sarcasm , by the way.

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by wxyz
It's possible they think Trump will lose in November (I think he'll win) and they're jumping ship.

I seriously doubt that's the reason.

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
what group in the GOP was is her husband part of which he is also conveniently leaving right now...

They know November is coming.

He was in an anti-Trump group called The Lincoln Project that he is leaving.

So I think this is about trying to somehow salvage their family.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
she knows November is coming.

Mrs. Alt-Facts

Surtur
The family dinner is going to be awkward.

BrolyBlack
Looks like George is leaving the Lincoln Project

$100 bet they will be divorced within the next year

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Looks like George is leaving the Lincoln Project

$100 bet they will be divorced within the next year

And the most vocal daughter named Claudia is on social media talking about getting emancipated.

I know TDS has destroyed families, but this the first high profile one.

cdtm
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
She did a fantastic job and apparently the reason she is leaving is because her children need her at home because they are being home-schooled because of the hugely overblown Covid virus.

LOL if pooty thinks that she is leaving because of something Trump did.

Funny how this Covid stuff keeps benefitting democrats, communists/anti-capitalists, and China. A person might be tempted to think it was all part of a collusion plan between the CCP and the deep state to bring down America and severely hurt Trump and make it difficult for him to win reelection.

LOL @ any fools who still think this virus being released from China was an "accident".

Awfully convenient timing, I'll give you that.

But its not like the feds have a history of murdering civilians for political gain.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
And the most vocal daughter named Claudia is on social media talking about getting emancipated.

I know TDS has destroyed families, but this the first high profile one.

I mean I think he's mad hes not getting laid.

eThneoLgrRnae
"Dur hur, they know November is coming her derp!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.