How do you guys read comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wxyz
I was just curious as to what devices people are using if they're reading digitally.

I use a Kindle Fire HD 10 myself.

Old Man Whirly!
online these days with sites like comic punch or using amazon unlimited.

wxyz
I find reading comics on a laptop or desktop to be a hassle.

Screens are too wide and comics are basically in portrait mode.

Too much scrolling.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by wxyz
I find reading comics on a laptop or desktop to be a hassle.

Screens are too wide and comics are basically in portrait mode.

Too much scrolling. True, but, i can't get them any other way in Africa.

Raptor22
When i read comics i like to get a really good feel for both the characters and the story, so i read mine in brail.

Blakemore
I'm not a comic book person. At best, if I get a magazine, there'll be a comic in there that'll amuse me.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Raptor22
When i read comics i like to get a really good feel for both the characters and the story, so i read mine in brail. laughing out loudOriginally posted by Blakemore
I'm not a comic book person. At best, if I get a magazine, there'll be a comic in there that'll amuse me. Calvin and Hobbs

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud Calvin and Hobbs VIZ

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
VIZ Johnny Fartpants or the Bottom Inspectors?

Blakemore
Johnny Fartpants or the Bottom Inspectors? Idk what you're talking about.

Old Man Whirly!
Idk what you're talking about. Viz characters my favourite was Roger Melly the man on the telly.

Blakemore
Viz characters my favourite was Roger Melly the man on the telly. Ah. I only got one issue, so it's still knew to me. Isn't there on Osbourne parody in there as well? And a parody of the royals?

Old Man Whirly!
Ah. I only got one issue, so it's still knew to me. Isn't there on Osbourne parody in there as well? And a parody of the royals? Indeed there is. Big Verne was top notch too.

Blakemore
Indeed there is. Big Verne was top notch too. thumb up

Impediment
I read physical comics and use ComiXology to read digital comics with my tablet of laptop.

Silent Master
With my eyes.

wxyz
Originally posted by Impediment
I read physical comics and use ComiXology to read digital comics with my tablet of laptop.

I use Comixology and Marvel Unlimited.

Both great services.

I used to have a huge collection of physical comic books; but I got tired of storing them and having to either go to the store and get them or pay for shipping to my house.

I donated all of them to charity and I'm happily using digital.

BackFire

wxyz
I hear that; trades are better than individual comics for me at least.

I don't have any physical comics or trades at the moment but in the future I can see myself picking up some trades for series I really like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.