do people in the medical field have a better immune system than others?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
i don't know if there are any case studies on this or whatever, but do you think people in the medical field tend to have better immune systems than others, given that they work around sick and dying people all day long?

Blakemore
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
i don't know if there are any case studies on this or whatever, but do you think people in the medical field tend to have better immune systems than others, given that they work around sick and dying people all day long? They probably look after their health more than average people. Avoiding smoking, eating fruit and veg, avoiding sugary foods and fatty foods but high protein foods are good. Yoghurt for eg.

Also exercising. It does wonders.

Old Man Whirly!
Not from the number who have died world wide during Covid, No!

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Not from the number who have died world wide during Covid, No! Oh yeah. I feel nothing but sympathy for the nurses and doctors who have suffered due to the pandemic. I've been to hospital a few times recently, mostly due to abdominal pain, but seeing everyone wearing masks and constantly washing their hands.... it is scary times.

dadudemon

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Oh yeah. I feel nothing but sympathy for the nurses and doctors who have suffered due to the pandemic. I've been to hospital a few times recently, mostly due to abdominal pain, but seeing everyone wearing masks and constantly washing their hands.... it is scary times. Absolutely, they have a grim task.

Blakemore
Absolutely, they have a grim task. The patients as well have to distance from each other and wear masks. Everything is delayed and I was ordered to wear a mask.

This ****ing virus freezes your lungs and I don't care what DDM says, people have died from this virus and it's been reported on the BBC constantly.

Old Man Whirly!
The patients as well have to distance from each other and wear masks. Everything is delayed and I was ordered to wear a mask.

This ****ing virus freezes your lungs and I don't care what DDM says, people have died from this virus and it's been reported on the BBC constantly. I know people who have died from it, sadly. thumb up

Blakemore
I know people who have died from it, sadly. thumb up My sympathies.

Old Man Whirly!
My sympathies. Thank you thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.