Superman runs the marvel team gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
1. X-Men
2. Avengers
3. Annihilators

Superman can sundip mid battle

standard current lineup of marvel team

carver9
Please list the entire lineup for each team.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Emma solos with telepathy. Even achieving metal perfection won't work against someone out-teeped an alien conclave of telepaths trained specifically to combat her
https://i.postimg.cc/sBwxcrFb/ahe.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/QVBCpwfn/ehg.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/GHGpfYwF/rhb.jpg

BrolyBlack
Superman stops time and starts KO'ing

Diesldude
Clears it.

StiltmanFTW
Loses all three.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I must meet JBL's step mom at once

I think you two would go on to do great things together

wxyz
Wolverine stabs him to death.

MrMind
Originally posted by Diesldude
Clears it.

atta boy

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Loses all three.

you are so gay sometimes

Diesldude
Originally posted by MrMind
atta boy

you are so gay sometimes . How come jbl introduced his step mom to Pr and not Stilt?

JBL
Because she is the one who introduced me and my comic book loving son to my now 4 writer friends. Or don't you remember me telling this board that?? And knowing actual writers, she wants to know if PR writes comics on Superman or created the character because of his Statement directed at those that say Superman doesn't have dynamic strength. She wants to know how did he becomes the leading authority on Superman, despite wondering why I even bother with this site full of disrespectful Superman fans. She's read the for and against statements on the subject, and the for has a very weak case to her. She could not care less if he does or not. Does that answer your question? So don't try and pin this on me. I don't care what anyone thinks, I'm more concerned about losing 2 expensive motors on one of my boats.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

-Pr-
Mr. Mind, if you're not going to name actual rosters, I'm going to close the thread.

Also, JBL, if you, your friends, or any members of your family want to talk about me, I advise them to have the decency to do it to my face. Or does your stepmom not know what slander and libel are?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
Mr. Mind, if you're not going to name actual rosters, I'm going to close the thread.

Also, JBL, if you, your friends, or any members of your family want to talk about me, I advise them to have the decency to do it to my face. Or does your stepmom not know what slander and libel are?

JBL about to get a new stepdaddy.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LightheartedPhysicalGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Because she is the one who introduced me and my comic book loving son to my now 4 writer friends. Or don't you remember me telling this board that?? And knowing actual writers, she wants to know if PR writes comics on Superman or created the character because of his Statement directed at those that say Superman doesn't have dynamic strength. She wants to know how did he becomes the leading authority on Superman, despite wondering why I even bother with this site full of disrespectful Superman fans. She's read the for and against statements on the subject, and the for has a very weak case to her. She could not care less if he does or not. Does that answer your question? So don't try and pin this on me. I don't care what anyone thinks, I'm more concerned about losing 2 expensive motors on one of my boats.

I hope one day to find out if you're genuinely trying to convince us of something this obviously retarded or you're doing this for the lulz.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
JBL about to get a new stepdaddy.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LightheartedPhysicalGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Galan007
Originally posted by JBL
she wants to know if PR writes comics on Superman or created the character Little known fact that Pr's real name is Jerry Siegel.

JBL

Also, JBL, if you, your friends, or any members of your family want to talk about me, I advise them to have the decency to do it to my face. Or does your stepmom not know what slander and libel are? No one is talking about you. She's questioning your statement. When she question a statement, trust me, she already know the answer. Her resources are far greater than anything on KMC.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Galan007
Little known fact that Pr's real name is Jerry Siegel.

thumb up

Originally posted by JBL
No one is talking about you. She's questioning your statement. When she question a statement, trust me, she already knows the answer. Her resources are far greater than anything on KMC.

She's not talking about me, but also... is, at the same time? How's that work?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
Little known fact that Pr's real name is Jerry Siegel. Pr when he opens threads nowdays:

http://replygif.net/i/1001.gif

JBL
Originally posted by Delta1938
I hope one day to find out if you're genuinely trying to convince us of something this obviously retarded or you're doing this for the lulz. I could not care less what you believe. Everything I have said is true. Could not care less who believe me or not.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
I could not care less what you believe. Everything I have said is true. Could not care less who believe me or not.

Even the lies?

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
No one is talking about you. She's questioning your statement. When she question a statement, trust me, she already know the answer. Her resources are far greater than anything on KMC.
Why would anybody trust you when you don't give any details about this person. How would anyone know what you are saying is true?

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
I could not care less what you believe. Everything I have said is true. Could not care less who believe me or not.
Proof of it being true?

Philosophía
This is straight up psychotic.

JBL
thumb up

She's not talking about me, but also... is, at the same time? How's that work? Your statement is what's being questioned. A statement you wrote. President Trump has made multiple false statements that were challenged.

abhilegend
Raoul is trump?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by abhilegend
Raoul is trump?

Motorboats
Trump
Stepmoms
Rare star dollars
Superman

Someone they all go together now in JBLs mind

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Your statement is what's being questioned. A statement you wrote. President Trump has made multiple false statements that were challenged.

You could at least tell me what statement of mine is being challenged. I hope you use one I actually said this time too.

JBL
Why would anybody trust you when you don't give any details about this person. How would anyone know what you are saying is true? abhil, the only reason she showed interest in all of this is when I considered buying this site. She doesn't like the fact that I even waste my time arguing over Superman on a site that worship him. I tried getting info on this site from Newjak and was directed to Raz?? She herself would handle the transaction. That's how she learned of this place. I have no reason to lie on a site about comic book characters abhil. I gain nothing and lose nothing.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
abhil, the only reason she showed interest in all of this is when I considered buying this site. She doesn't like the fact that I even waste my time arguing over Superman on a site that worship him. I tried getting info on this site from Newjak and was directed to Raz?? She herself would handle the transaction. That's how she learned of this place. I have no reason to lie on a site about comic book characters abhil. I gain nothing and lose nothing.
Proof of any of this? You sound like the hobos on the street shouting how rich they are.

Philosophía
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Superman stops time and starts KO'ing This, but unironically. In fact, this can be aplied to any non Flash thread.

JBL
Proof of any of this? You sound like the hobos on the street shouting how rich they are. You believe statements from a comic book, yet doubt a living human being. If I prove to you what I say, then what?

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
You believe statements from a comic book, yet doubt a living human being. If I prove to you what I say, then what?
Yeah because I can see the comic myself. I can't see you or validate anything you say.

You want a prize for proving your statements?

Philosophía
jlb needs to post a pic of his stepmom holding a "Pr can be my sugardaddy" note.

It's the only way to settle this.

-Pr-

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by JBL
abhil, the only reason she showed interest in all of this is when I considered buying this site. She doesn't like the fact that I even waste my time arguing over Superman on a site that worship him. I tried getting info on this site from Newjak and was directed to Raz?? She herself would handle the transaction. That's how she learned of this place. I have no reason to lie on a site about comic book characters abhil. I gain nothing and lose nothing. but you gain even less by telling everyone how pathetic you are.

https://data.whicdn.com/images/252893237/original.gif

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL

If you don't care if you're believed or not, why the ****ING **** are you trying so hard to defend your claims when questioned?

Most likely answer, you're lying and your ego won't let you drop it. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be going the lengths you do.

You remind me of this guy who claimed to have a serious MMA record, then when on a forum was questioned, he made an account, claimed to be a lawyer who had no connection but for some reason looked into the guy and THEN made an account on the forum just to "verify" the guy was telling the truth, and went pages pretending he really was a lawyer with no connection who looked into the guy to see if it's true for reasons.

But you don't care. Right.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

One Big Mob
All day long I just long for jbl's stepmommy to come up behind me and ask me why these Superman threads are so bias as she hits my neck with her soothing stepmom breath. As she rips the phone out of my hands with hands not forged in diaper changing, cooking or cleaning. She never stops leaning on me either as I look down at the bridge of her feet coated in nylon where her little piggies are covered up in ladies size 5.5 high heeled shoes ready to go defend some child rapist at her law firm. But her career always come second to her favorite stepson ever since daddy started working nights and going on business trips more.

The way she says "Superman" just makes me delight in her distaste. Stepmommy is mad, and some Irish bearded piece of shit is going to get it! God I hope stepmom doesn't fully cover herself in blankets as I watch her sleep tonight through the crack in the door!

Philosophía
"My stepmom and the Man of Tomorrow - an Irishman story" will be Bran's bestseller erotica.

Delta1938

-Pr-
What the ****.

One Big Mob
Pr get her to send you a sealed bag of her breath along with a pic of her breathing into the bag. You can keep the original copy of the pic but I'm going to need you to split up the breath please. I can pay handsomely for your trouble. thumb up

I need to smell that precious stepmom air before I go.

Philosophía
Pr doesn't want to admit but he's at half chub reading that.

https://d1y3pperkulx39.cloudfront.net/2017/01/8zdwjk/63aabd.3vfc28.im.lg.jpg

Soon he'll be at full mast to sail towards jbl residence.

lawest9
Superman clears them all and easily, especially if he is allowed to sundip.

wxyz
This forum just got weird.

StiltmanFTW

wxyz
I've been here since 2013.

StiltmanFTW
I know.

But you're still new, if you think *this* is weird.

It's the natural state of CBVF.

BrolyBlack
What the ****.

You know you want it

wxyz
How hot is this stepmom?

Adam Grimes
Hotter than the sun.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by wxyz
How hot is this stepmom? She's as hot as her breath after she puts a cigarette out on her tongue. She's the kind of stepmom that makes you think about making into a real mom and sticking around.

I just wish jbl would upload recordings of her calling Pr awful things. Bring up his Irish potato roots and unload a blight upon his people.

https://vocaroo.com/

Please jbl

MrMind
Originally posted by wxyz
How hot is this stepmom?

Out of my league

Diesldude
JBL brought this on himself with his lies.

Delta1938
JBL brought this on himself with his lies.

Watch out or his stepmom will sue you while his son and DC writer friends make fun of you.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Delta1938
Watch out or his stepmom will sue you while his son and DC writer friends make fun of you. what kind of person allows his 5 year old to be friends with adult men? The dude is weird.

Delta1938
what kind of person allows his 5 year old to be friends with adult men? The dude is weird.

They're all his godfather as much as his dad's, just like he has two legal dads, and his son identifies as a purple leprechaun who identifies as a unicorn named Sunshine FlipperFlapperScrumchMuffin. JBL's stepmom actually volunteers her time to teach trans orphans how to save endangered algae and her work as a lawyer is to support that. They're all vegans who recycle their own waste for organic farming. They're a very progressive family.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by One Big Mob
She's as hot as her breath after she puts a cigarette out on her tongue. She's the kind of stepmom that makes you think about making into a real mom and sticking around.

I just wish jbl would upload recordings of her calling Pr awful things. Bring up his Irish potato roots and unload a blight upon his people.

https://vocaroo.com/

Please jbl

Lmao and cryinglaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.