SDNY Shelves Trump Tax Returns Lawsuit for 8 years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
OH MY LOL

Im sure you will deny this is happening but it is no matter what you saylaughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Huge win for trump

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
OH MY LOL

Im sure you will deny this is happening but it is no matter what you saylaughing out loud

lol

This thing...

Well, that stops this action for a while. Trump will be dead in 8 years. He's old. Fat. Eats terribly.

Surtur
lol

BrolyBlack

Surtur
If Trump's taxes hold some sort of illegalities then my question is why didn't Obama's IRS catch it?

BrolyBlack

Badabing
Originally posted by dadudemon
lol

This thing...

Well, that stops this action for a while. Trump will be dead in 8 years. He's old. Fat. Eats terribly. Blephemous wretch. Apologize for this heresy against Lord Trump! sneer

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Originally posted by Badabing
Blephemous wretch. Apologize for this heresy against Lord Trump! sneer

Okay, my bad, my bad.

Trump may have super genes and can survive much longer than 8 years on a diet that would likely kill any normal person at his age.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack

Badabing
Okay, my bad, my bad.

Trump may have super genes and can survive much longer than 8 years on a diet that would likely kill any normal person at his age. Okay, I feel better now. happy

Lestov16
This isn't good. The fact that Trump had gone to such lengths to hide his tax returns is pretty blatant proof for just how dirty they must be.

eThneoLgrRnae
Spin it into some kind of a victory for your side however you need to if it makes ya feel better.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Lestov16
This isn't good. The fact that Trump had gone to such lengths to hide his tax returns is pretty blatant proof for just how dirty they must be. thumb up No doubt!

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
This isn't good. The fact that Trump had gone to such lengths to hide his tax returns is pretty blatant proof for just how dirty they must be.

I agree. I've commented on this before.

No matter what is in his taxes, even if he hasn't done anything wrong, the retarded leftists will find something to make something about.

I'm 100% clean. Nothing wrong in my taxes. I guarantee someone who was trying to find something bad about me would "find" something in my taxes.

There's no win in this for Trump no matter how clean he is.

And there's a definite loss if he's dirty.

Old Man Whirly!

No matter what is in his taxes, even if he hasn't done anything wrong, the retarded leftists will find something to make something about.

I'm 100% clean. Nothing wrong in my taxes. I guarantee someone who was trying to find something bad about me would "find" something in my taxes.

And there's a definite loss if he's dirty. He isn't clean, good gaalighting DDM. thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
He isn't clean, good gaalighting DDM. thumb up

I didn't find that gaslighting to be good.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
OH MY LOL

You should probably read the full story. This is still going forward should Trump's team fail on Sept 1st to argue that going after Trump's taxes is unlawful.

Lestov16

And there's a definite loss if he's dirty.

Nigga.......

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Oh don't be so naive. There could be zero illegalities, it won't matter: the left would find something to whine about. Are you saying you disagree? You disagree that if, for example, it showed Trump did a lot of business with Russia in 2014(all legal) that wouldn't be used to pathetically try to push more Russia-Gate?

Even if it was just that he took advantage of legal tax loopholes? They'd sadly go after him for that as well.

And yet if there was something truly damning wouldn't *that* have been leaked to Rachel Maddow instead of what she ended up being given?

Artol
The article seems to say that the DA has agreed to delay until further round of litigation. The 8 years seems more like a technicality, rather than the number of years of delay. It's quite misleading that they led with that number.

The article also states that getting the tax returns, which the DA should in the end, does not mean that they are made public, and certainly not before the election.

Surtur
Originally posted by Artol
The article seems to say that the DA has agreed to delay until further round of litigation. The 8 years seems more like a technicality, rather than the number of years of delay. It's quite misleading that they led with that number.

The article also states that getting the tax returns, which the DA should in the end, does not mean that they are made public, and certainly not before the election.

Lol. Of course they will be made public. You can point out that rules might stop that from officially happening, but there is no way some weasel would not leak it. And the media, having zero integrity, would take .00000009 seconds to decide to publish it.

Artol
Yeah, that's certainly very possible.

Robtard

Omaha
If Trump's taxes hold some sort of illegalities then my question is why didn't Obama's IRS catch it?

Newjak
Originally posted by Omaha
If Trump's taxes hold some sort of illegalities then my question is why didn't Obama's IRS catch it? Well I mean he was being audited for a long time which Trump fought every step of the way. Trump has enough resources and large enough assets that he could drag something like that out for a long time.

cdtm
Originally posted by Newjak
Well I mean he was being audited for a long time which Trump fought every step of the way. Trump has enough resources and large enough assets that he could drag something like that out for a long time.

Wonder if the expenses could exceed whatever he saves.

Probably not, but that would be funny.

Newjak
Originally posted by cdtm
Wonder if the expenses could exceed whatever he saves.

Probably not, but that would be funny. Possibly lol

The truth is though is that Trump has a brand. That brand is built off being successful. So needs to protect him and businesses image of being "successful" almost at any cost.

Of course it might also just be to protect him from fraud he has committed over the years and he doesn't want to go to jail.

Quincy
Originally posted by Robtard
or six months?

U.S. Supreme Court paves way for release of Trump's tax returns

It's like when the chickens come home and they are like "oh **** yeah I'm here to ROOST baby, roost."

That's what chickens are like, right? I'm a big city guy from the block I don't have time for country bumpkin nonsensery.

I'm glad Broly isn't here, he's a dear friend of mine and I'd hate to have him sweat at his computer reading his smuggery fall to pieces.

Smuggery is a word now

Robtard
laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Omaha
If Trump's taxes hold some sort of illegalities then my question is why didn't Obama's IRS catch it? laughing out loud

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!

Bashar Teg

Badabing
You know where Broly posts. Go there if you want to chat, troll or whatever. Bumping threads of banned people is sad.

Badabing
I was told that this particular thread was bumped for an on topic discussion and not to troll Broly.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Badabing
I was told that this particular thread was bumped for an on topic discussion and not to troll Broly. it was, to be honest Bada a lot of chickens are coming home to roost and the initial threads were made by Broly or Surt. So we can add a new layer of info to the old threads or create new ones. We would accept your ruling without moaning on this mate. What do you want?

Robtard
Another update and this was expected, Trump's attorneys have asked a Federal judge to block the Justice Dept's recent ruling over the Treasury Dept handing Trump's taxes over to the Congressional investigation:

Attorneys for Donald Trump on Wednesday blasted a Justice Department ruling that directed the Treasury Department to turn over his tax returns to Congress, formally asking a court to block their release and arguing that records of former presidents as well as presidents should be similarly protected from subpoenas by lawmakers. -snip

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2022/dec/30/donald-trump-tax-returns-us-politics-live

On Broly's 38th Birthday Trump's tax returns are released laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Oh, it's another Broly

https://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A23440

Damn!

Robtard
Trump and the cult of Trump are spinning that the taxes being release actually help Trump because they show how not corrupt he is and how successful he is.

Pray tell, if that is the case why didn't Trump release them in 2016 when he ran, like every other candidate did, instead of keeping them hidden and fighting in the courts to keep them hidden.

Old Man Whirly!
Trump and the cult of Trump are spinning that the taxes being release actually help Trump because they show how not corrupt he is and how successful he is.

Pray tell, if that is the case why didn't Trump release them in 2016 when he ran, like every other candidate did, instead of keeping them hidden and fighting in the courts to keep them hidden. They live in fantasy land... This will not help him with normal people at all.

cdtm

Pray tell, if that is the case why didn't Trump release them in 2016 when he ran, like every other candidate did, instead of keeping them hidden and fighting in the courts to keep them hidden.

It's the principal of the thing. The same reasons you argued against Obama just releasing the long form birth certificates.

You people called him a liar and cheat for years, forced his taxes public, and found out he was honest after all. And STILL condescend against him. Now everyone knows the score, you just want to get him, by any means necessary. He's already been tried and convicted as far as you're concerned, now it's about finding that evidence.

And no I won't he voting for him if he runs.

Robtard
They live in fantasy land... This will not help him with normal people at all.

Bingo.

The normal people voted him out in 2020 and will keep him out. These tactics only work on his cult and they're even more of a minority now.

Old Man Whirly!
Bingo.

The normal people voted him out in 2020 and will keep him out. These tactics only work on his cult and they're even more of a minority now. a marginalised minority Rob, nay, an ostracised minority even!

Robtard
a marginalised minority Rob, nay, an ostracised minority even! They literally did it to themselves by being Democracy hating, insurrection loving, unhinged deplorables. Among over nasty traits.

Bashar Teg
They live in fantasy land... This will not help him with normal people at all.

what if they pretend extra EXTRA hard, and on a platform with other like-minded retarded phaggot trumpers, with no 'normies' there to disagree

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
what if they pretend extra EXTRA hard, and on a platform with other like-minded retarded phaggot trumpers, with no 'normies' there to disagree fantasy land becomes pocket reality for them.

cdtm
a marginalised minority Rob, nay, an ostracised minority even!

To get himself elected.

Lets not split hais here, he did it because being marginalized brings political capital. It brings votes and donations.

And no, I am not condoning or excusing anything, I personally think he's repugnant. I also think your game of broad stroking all Conservatives is pretty dispicable.

truejedi
Well, there you have it: trump paid less in taxes than I did in 2017, 2018 and in 2020.

Adam_PoE
And he collected his salary, despite saying that he donated it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by truejedi
Well, there you have it: trump paid less in taxes than I did in 2017, 2018 and in 2020. Originally posted by Adam_PoE
And he collected his salary, despite saying that he donated it. Horrible.

truejedi
Do these papers cover tax returns and taxes paid for exchanging hands on property?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.