Jacob Blake Police Shooting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Surprised this didn't get a thread, but yup, cops pumped bullets into an innocent man that they prejudicially profiled as an angry gorilla. Honestly, as long as the cops get arrested and punished, I'm not even mad. While I hate to use the tragic death of a human being to proselytize a political cause, I think that what this proves more than anything is how that those with aggressive, impulsive, domineering attitudes (like Trump aka sociopaths) are blatantly sabotaging the attempts of those with compassionate, intelligent, productive attitudes (like Kamala and Biden) to make the world a better place. Note that this logic does not just apply to those in positions of government, but citizens as well, such as the murderer of Cannon Hinnant.

Please do not use this as an excuse to perpetuate hypocritical racism (*cough* BLM*cough*), and honestly, don't even go out to protest until/if the legal methods of prosecution are insufficient. Let's take this opportunity to focus on the big picture, not just on our race, but on our personal behavior, so we can know what the best actions are for ourselves and whom to select to best moderate us on a federal level, as is the purpose of the American people.

What are your thoughts, KMCers?

Silent Master
LOL!!!!

eThneoLgrRnae
"An innocent man". Yeah, right.

Show me a video proving the shooting was unjustified.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Lestov16
Surprised this didn't get a thread, but yup, cops pumped bullets into an innocent man that they prejudicially profiled as an angry gorilla. Honestly, as long as the cops get arrested and punished, I'm not even mad. While I hate to use the tragic death of a human being to proselytize a political cause, I think that what this proves more than anything is how that those with aggressive, impulsive, domineering attitudes (like Trump aka sociopaths) are blatantly sabotaging the attempts of those with compassionate, intelligent, productive attitudes (like Kamala and Biden) to make the world a better place. Note that this logic does not just apply to those in positions of government, but citizens as well, such as the murderer of Cannon Hinnant.

Please do not use this as an excuse to perpetuate hypocritical racism (*cough* BLM*cough*), and honestly, don't even go out to protest until/if the legal methods of prosecution are insufficient. Let's take this opportunity to focus on the big picture, not just on our race, but on our personal behavior, so we can know what the best actions are for ourselves and whom to select to best moderate us on a federal level, as is the purpose of the American people.

What are your thoughts, KMCers? Terribly sad, but not surprised.

Surtur
This is the sex offender who decided to suspiciously and aggressively reach into his car to grab something despite cops having guns drawn on him telling him not to do so, right?

wxyz
Here we go again; it is an election year after all.

Surtur
Originally posted by wxyz
Here we go again; it is an election year after all.

Yep and I saw footage of a guy bashing a cops head with a brick during a "protest" over this.

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
This is the sex offender who decided to suspiciously and aggressively reach into his car to grab something despite cops having guns drawn on him telling him not to do so, right?

If that's how it went down, lethal force would be justified.

Police aren't mind readers, for all they know you're about to open fire on them. Meaning, you really should do as you're told, show hands if they say show hands, get down if they say get down.

Save arguing for your lawyer, in safe circumstances.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
If that's how it went down, lethal force would be justified.

Police aren't mind readers, for all they know you're about to open fire on them. Meaning, you really should do as you're told, show hands if they say show hands, get down if they say get down.

Save arguing for your lawyer, in safe circumstances.

Go to around 45 seconds in:

J-PK8t8vtSM

Idk, maybe I'm wrong? Maybe some will interpret it differently, but he just seems to aggressively go for something in the car. The body language doesn't suggest he wanted to grab an ID or something.

Surtur
Footage of that cop being knocked out with a brick:

Ed1KpPhPc2I

eThneoLgrRnae
Go to around 45 seconds in:

J-PK8t8vtSM

Idk, maybe I'm wrong? Maybe some will interpret it differently, but he just seems to aggressively go for something in the car. The body language doesn't suggest he wanted to grab an ID or something.

The idiot had multiple guns drawn on him and he was warned to stop multiple times and yet continued to keep walking and then had the audacity to reach into his car like that. Can't fix that level of stupid.

"Innocent man," my ass.

The people in that area who will have their businesses and homes vandalized, burned, and looted because of unjustified riots are the ones who're innocent.

Lestov16
I will wait for all the facts to come out, but for now I will concede that I rushed to judgement in trying to white knight this dude and I was wrong for it, and Silent Master, Surtur, Rnae are right in pointing out how aggressive homeboi was trying to be. As I said in a convo with DDM, I do not think that American Liberty means that citizens have carte blanche to act like wild animals while the police are forced to be their babysitters, and aggressive resistance to arrest is an absolute justifiable reason to getting shot in the face and/or back (unless the individual is provably intoxicated or insane). Sorry, BLM.

Surtur
I will wait for all the facts to come out, but for now I will concede that I rushed to judgement in trying to white knight this dude and I was wrong for it, and Silent Master, Surtur, Rnae are right in pointing out how aggressive homeboi was trying to be. As I said in a convo with DDM, I do not think that American Liberty means that citizens have carte blanche to act like wild animals while the police are forced to be their babysitters, and aggressive resistance to arrest is an absolute justifiable reason to getting shot in the face and/or back (unless the individual is provably intoxicated or insane). Sorry, BLM.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/I4wGMXoi2kMDe/giphy.gif

Lestov16
Dp

dadudemon
Dp

Double Penetration!

In the butthole!

eThneoLgrRnae
I will say that although the shooting appeared to be justified the cop probably didn't need to shoot him as many times as he did; kinda seemed like overkill.

I realize though that in situations like that when your life is at stake and the adrenaline is pumping you may get a little trigger-happy.

Insane Titan

Artol
The US police just shoot way too many people.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Artol
The US police just shoot way too many people. He was warned not to go for his weapon by the police and civilians and still went for his weapon.

Surtur
Yep, this was justified. Yet race baiters in the media want to pretend otherwise.

More than once I have heard this described as "he was unarmed and they shot him in broad daylight!". Would shooting him at dusk have been more acceptable, somehow?

And the way they describe people as being unarmed comes off like when they say unarmed they really mean non-threatening. We saw this with Michael Brown a lot. He was "unarmed". But unarmed doesn't mean one is not a threat(especially for someone the size of Brown). And if the guy had a gun in his car his status could go from being unarmed to armed in the blink of an eye.

And the media is emphasizing cops shot him in front of his children too. Do cops become bulletproof once children are around? If not, that is irrelevant. The guy is the one who chose to act a fool in front of his kids. The cops didn't tell him to behave this way. And no, a cop should not hesitate to protect himself from a criminal merely cuz the criminals kids are nearby. They are under no obligation to sacrifice themselves for the children of criminals since a lot of cops have families and children of their own that they wanna come home to at the end of the day. Sorry if this disappoints anyone, I'm sure a social worker or therapist would be willing to make that sacrifice though, right?

wxyz
The media is garbage.

I believe if the media shut the **** up; most of societys' problems would go away.

Artol
Originally posted by Insane Titan
He was warned not to go for his weapon by the police and civilians and still went for his weapon.

I did not comment on this case, it should of course have an independent investigation, but the police in the United States statistically shoot an incredible amount of people per capita compared to most other OECD nations.

Insane Titan

Artol

Surtur
New footage shows him brawling with cops:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8660213/Video-shows-Jacob-Blake-brawling-cops-shot-Wisconsin-cops-placed-leave.html

So anyone still trying to argue this wasn't justified, I say to thee: narrative denied.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
New footage shows him brawling with cops:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8660213/Video-shows-Jacob-Blake-brawling-cops-shot-Wisconsin-cops-placed-leave.html

So anyone still trying to argue this wasn't justified, I say to thee: narrative denied. trumps fault!

Artol

Surtur
Resisting the police should not carry a penalty of death, that is immensely skewed thinking.

Depends on how you resist. The situation here yes it should result in you being shot.

He is still alive. Tho if he dies...he dies.

Surtur
I do hope he lives so he can attend his trial

Surtur
Apparently he is paralyzed from the waist down. That will make future criminal activity much more difficult.

Insane Titan

Surtur
Now I wonder if the D.A. will cave to the mob and try to charge these cops with a crime?

wxyz
From what I've seen; the cops did nothing wrong.

eThneoLgrRnae
The media is garbage.

I believe if the media shut the **** up; most of societys' problems would go away.

That's the thing though: they don't really want them to go away. After all, if they went away, what would they write and report on besides the weather and sports? Kittens playing? In the end, they are a business and therefore need to make a profit over the long-run. They need things like death, violence, and division in order to do that.

eThneoLgrRnae
Resisting the police should not carry a penalty of death, that is immensely skewed thinking.

Wrong, if the police feel their lives are threatened they have every goddamn right to shoot.

wxyz

You're conflating resisting arrest with self defense.

Killing someone in self defense is moral.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Wrong, if the police feel their lives are threatened they have every goddamn right to shoot.

#BlueFeelingsMatter

Robtard
I see that on the first page we covered the "but he wasn't a saint!". Right on track.

Old Man Whirly!
Wisconsin governor promises police reforms after Jacob Blake shooting

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/25/wisconsin-governor-promises-police-reforms-jacob-blake-shooting?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

wxyz
If people want reform they can start with how they act around the police.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Wisconsin governor promises police reforms after Jacob Blake shooting

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/25/wisconsin-governor-promises-police-reforms-jacob-blake-shooting?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

Good. Police reform is something that is needed in the country. Start with better training.

Robtard
If people want reform they can start with how they act around the police.

^Even though this is a sock account, this would be an example of being a "boot licker". YW

Surtur
Bootlicking boys saw this was justified and don't seem to know how to respond.

Delicious.

snowdragon
I wonder how many of the guys actually want to get shot when they have been locked up and don't want to go back so they purposefully do stupid shit.

I don't know how much training you can give to someone like police to keep them more calm in situtations like this with an open warrent and violent offender ignoring commands.

wxyz
Get out of here with your facts and logic.

Robtard
Not followed this, has this been investigated and found to be a "justified shooting" already? That was quick.

Seems like it would take a bit of time to get all the facts and see if there were other means for the three officers to subdue the man instead of shooting him in front of his three very young children.

Surtur
I agree the animals in the mob should have waited for more facts. I'm sure they regret their actions now.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
Not followed this, has this been investigated and found to be a "justified shooting" already? That was quick.

Seems like it would take a bit of time to get all the facts and see if there were other means for the three officers to subdue the man instead of shooting him in front of his three very young children.

I haven't kept up with this either, it appears he physically engaged with the officers walked away from them when they told him to get on the ground, opened his car door and bent over reaching into his vehicle.

Need to see the investigation obviously but it appears rioters didn't need to wait so they went out and wrecked more of their community........that'll show everyone.

jaden_2.0
Get out of here with your facts and logic.

We've already established that it's feelings.

So long as the cop "feels" in danger they can kill.

Doesn't matter whether they actually are in any danger.

Surtur
Actually, what was established is pathetic race baiters were wrong about this shooting.

snowdragon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
We've already established that it's feelings.

So long as the cop "feels" in danger they can kill.

Doesn't matter whether they actually are in any danger.

It's so weird when police "feel" that way when somoene has an open warrant and a criminal history of violence. wink

Surtur
Too bad their feelings weren't stronger, he's only paralyzed.

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
I haven't kept up with this either, it appears he physically engaged with the officers walked away from them when they told him to get on the ground, opened his car door and bent over reaching into his vehicle.

Need to see the investigation obviously but it appears rioters didn't need to wait so they went out and wrecked more of their community........that'll show everyone.

Did they not have tasers? Could they not have subdued him 3-on-1? But let the investigation finish.

I don't agree with it, but I understand. With the long history of Black men being executed by the police, emotions run high and hot.

Surtur
I think at one point earlier they tried a taser.

But he played a stupid game and got a stupid prize and no burning down the city(including black owned businesses) is not understandable. It is in fact stupid, inferior, and counterproductive.

jaden_2.0
It's so weird when police "feel" that way when somoene has an open warrant and a criminal history of violence. wink

Glad we've established it's feelings and not facts that determine whether the police can perform extra judicial executions of unarmed people. 👍

jaden_2.0
Too bad their feelings weren't stronger, he's only paralyzed.

No more feelings for him.

Robtard
I think at one point earlier they tried a taser.

But he played a stupid game and got a stupid prize and no burning down the city(including black owned businesses) is not understandable. It is in fact stupid, inferior, and counterproductive.

What you "think" doesn't matter. What actually happened is what mattered. Did they taser? Did they try and subdue? Was he armed? Was there a gun/weapon in the car?

You should just stick to your weird murder fantasies, surt.

wxyz
Whether or not there was a weapon in the car is besides the point.

He was trying to get something out his car after the police told him to stop.

The police don't have to wait to be shot at to act.

Surtur
What you "think" doesn't matter. What actually happened is what mattered. Did they taser? Did they try and subdue? Was he armed? Was there a gun/weapon in the car?

You should just stick to your weird murder fantasies, surt.

Concession accepted, and we move on.

Robtard
Concession accepted, and we move on. ^Surt can't deal with the facts, so he's dodging by pretending to win as usual.

Anyhow: Other things the investigation will find out - Do any of these cops have a history of complaints against them? Did they need to shoot an unarmed man seven times in the back? Did the police put the three kids in needless danger by shooting seven times so close to them?

Surtur
Whether or not there was a weapon in the car is besides the point.

He was trying to get something out his car after the police told him to stop.

The police don't have to wait to be shot at to act.

Bingo, anyone saying this wasn't justified is not very bright.

snowdragon
^Surt can't deal with the facts, so he's dodging by pretending to win as usual.

Anyhow: Other things the investigation will find out - Do any of these cops have a history of complaints against them? Did they need to shoot an unarmed man seven times in the back? Did the police put the three kids in needless danger by shooting seven times so close to them?

https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/jacob-blake/

Really until we get an investigation it's all pretty meh.

I want to know if the police found a weapon in his car that he reached into, why would he ignore their commands to get on the ground other than he probably knew he was going to jail for an open warrant.

Surtur
Oh pictures of him smiling with his kids? Well at least they didn't use an 8th grade graduation photo.

Surtur

Surtur
Heavy leans left, just so folk know: dude wasn't checking on his kids when he got shot.

snowdragon
Heavy leans left, just so folk know: dude wasn't checking on his kids when he got shot.

I'm not really buying that but it's all conjecture until more information.

Surtur
I can't think of a better way to put your kids in danger than to decide to aggressively open a car door to check on them while surrounded by cops pointing guns at you telling you not to do it.

This is the lie he is going to spin when he tries to sue the city. And he shouldn't get a penny, should be charged for the bullets the cops had to use, in fact.

Robtard

And you know this right now how?

jaden_2.0
So they shot him 7 times at point blank range and didn't even kill him?

Lol.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh dear, he had his kids in the car... ffs!

Old Man Whirly!
^Surt can't deal with the facts, so he's dodging by pretending to win as usual.

Anyhow: Other things the investigation will find out - Do any of these cops have a history of complaints against them? Did they need to shoot an unarmed man seven times in the back? Did the police put the three kids in needless danger by shooting seven times so close to them? bloody hell.

Surtur

I agree, it was especially reckless for him to behave this way with his kids there!

Surtur
So they shot him 7 times at point blank range and didn't even kill him?

Lol.

Yeah cops need better training, he should be dead.

Oh well, next time amirite?

Robtard

Ages 8, 5 and 3.

Surtur
Good the 8 yr. old is old enough to push him around in his wheelchair.

And he learned a valuable lesson too.

Two birds, one stone. Noice.

Old Man Whirly!
Ages 8, 5 and 3. and he was unarmed?

Old Man Whirly!
Good the 8 yr. old is old enough to push him around in his wheelchair.

And he learned a valuable lesson too.

Two birds, one stone. Noice. wtf?

Robtard
Yeah cops need better training, he should be dead.

Oh well, next time amirite?

What crime(s) did he commit that warrant a death penalty?

Old Man Whirly!
What crime(s) did he commit that warrant a death penalty? or being in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Surtur
wtf?

I hope the courthouse is wheelchair accessible.

Robtard
wtf?

He's angry that his imagined narrative is falling apart so he's trying to be "edgy", it's one of Surt's coping mechanism. It's very odd and sad.

Old Man Whirly!
I hope the courthouse is wheelchair accessible. Surt what's wrong with you mate?

Surtur
When this guy is pissing and shitting in bags who here thinks he will reflect at all upon his life choices?

Who here thinks he will instead blame white people and the cops?

Old Man Whirly!
He's angry that his imagined narrative is falling apart so he's trying to be "edgy", it's one of Surt's coping mechanism. It's very odd and sad. it's disturbing for sure.

Silent Master

Yea, he should be charged with child endangerment.

As for the police, if they overstepped. then throw the book at them.

Surtur
it's disturbing for sure.

See this is why you guys aren't worth truly engaging. The narrative hasn't fallen apart, but you two are sad and inferior enough to troll and pretend it is.

Okay, go for it. Do not let me get in the way kiddies. Be all the inferior you can be.

Robtard
He's going to sue on his behalf and his children's behalf. If there's no weapon found in the car, he's likely going to walk away with high millions, and while that won't repair his back, he'll be able to live very comfortably and send his kid's to college.

Surtur
Yeah, wish cops would have killed him then.

wxyz
I agree if the cops are found to have been in the wrong they should be prosecuted.

But as I said before; from what I've seen; the cops did nothing wrong.

And lol @ all the death penalty comments.

FYI; self defense is moral and sometimes that includes killing someone.

Surtur
Whether a weapon is in the car should be irrelevant, but I understand a lot of sad souls in this country have been brainwashed.

Old Man Whirly!
He's going to sue on his behalf and his children's behalf. If there's no weapon found in the car, he's likely going to walk away with high millions, and while that won't repair his back, he'll be able to live very comfortably and send his kid's to college. Yeah, but it won't repair his back. It's ficking sad tbh.

Surtur
I agree it's sad if tax payers have to pay cuz a dumb thug fought the cops.

Silent Master
Guy needs to be charged with felony child endangerment.

Robtard
Whether a weapon is in the car should be irrelevant, but I understand a lot of sad souls in this country have been brainwashed.

Yeah, what does it matter if the cops where in actual danger or not.

In reality: That is going to matter in regards to what happens to the cops involved.

jaden_2.0
What crime(s) did he commit that warrant a death penalty?

Opening a car door angrily is a capital crime donchaknow?

wxyz
Again; the cops do not need to be actively shot at to act.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Silent Master
Guy needs to be charged with felony child endangerment.

I agree. And attempted murder for shooting the man in the back seven times. 👍

Surtur

Kiddo u just playing along with the bootlicking boys like usual or do you legit think the shooting wasn't justified?

Robtard

Just how angrily was this door opened?

jaden_2.0
Again; the cops do not need to be actively shot at to act.

Finger guns should be enough justification for them to empty their clips... magazines sorry... magazines. Wouldn't want to upset any gun folk with incorrect nomenclature.

Surtur
Ah I see: the answer will likely be he's cucking for the bootlicking boys.

Unfortunate, but not unexpected.

Robtard
Kiddo u just playing along with the bootlicking boys like usual or do you legit think the shooting wasn't justified?

You did use that as a justification, surt.

So on a scale of 0-10, 0 being no anger and 10 being hulk-smash-max-rage-anger, just how "aggressively" did Blake open his car door?

jaden_2.0

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61FETQxE-AL.jpg

Surtur
I asked Jaden a question son. We will wait for his answer, I wanna know if he's bootlicking you.

Surtur

Okie dokie, my child thumb up

Robtard
I asked Jaden a question son. We will wait for his answer, I wanna know if he's bootlicking you.

He answered your question. Can you answer mine?

HYG again:
You did use that as a justification, surt.

So on a scale of 0-10, 0 being no anger and 10 being hulk-smash-max-rage-anger, just how "aggressively" did Blake open his car door?

jaden_2.0

If I'm bootlicking Rob, you're bootlicking the cops.

Only one of those two things is actual bootlicking though.

You should think carefully how to proceed.

wxyz
So when the police have guns drawn on you the smart thing to do is apparently ignore what they're saying, walk around the car, and open the door and reach in to grab something.

Cops have every right to assume they're life is in danger at that point.

Here's the video again; make up your own mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0DSTV7XT1E

Surtur
If I'm bootlicking Rob, you're bootlicking the cops.

Only one of those two things is actual bootlicking though.

You should think carefully how to proceed.

Kiddo was the shooting justified yes or no?

Think carefully with how you respond and do not make me ask you again.

jaden_2.0
Kiddo was the shooting justified yes or no?

Think carefully with how you respond.

Do you?

Surtur
So when the police have guns drawn on you the smart thing to do is apparently ignore what they're saying, walk around the car, and open the door and reach in to grab something.

Cops have every right to assume they're life is in danger at that point.

Here's the video again; make up your own mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0DSTV7XT1E

Yep, I love them trying to focus on how aggressively he opened his car. They know they lost this narrative.

Surtur

Do you?

Thrice I ask you and then I'm done, kid: was the shooting justified?

wxyz
I love it when the video evidence blows up in their faces.

jaden_2.0
I made you ask again. What happens now?

I'm excited to find out.

Robtard
I'd still like to know just how 'aggressive' was the car door opened?

Old Man Whirly!
I far prefer Eons wxyz persona.

eThneoLgrRnae

Doesn't matter. It was opened and he reached in so the cops made a split-second decision that their lives were in danger so they opened fire.

Shooting was 100% totally justified no matter how you and your e-pals try to spin it.

Surtur
Doesn't matter. It was opened and he reached in so the cops made a split-second decision that their lives were in danger so they opened fire.

Shooting was 100% totally justified no matter how you and your e-pals try to spin it.

Best part is the footage is there.

dadudemon

This entire line of reasoning is a bit dumb. How aggressive doesn't matter as much as just simply opening the door.

Why do you let the convos go on this long with Surtur?

Surtur and I already talked about it. And we are done.

I took the position that he didn't need to be killed and I supported my position with the less violent but more effective UK police. Surtur thinks the dude was asking for it and should have been shot based on all his actions up to the shooting.

I agreed homeboy shouldn't have done what he did. I met Surutur halfway. Convo is over. No chest beating needed. We joked about the f*cks not being given, etc.

Oh, and, another dead black criminal who'd be alive if the police weren't so aggressive in the US.

Surtur
They always need to be contrary to me. Always.

They better hope I never come out in favor of oxygen, inferior little dweebs will suffocate.

meep-meep
They could have tasered him, but I get it.Blake could and should have complied. He had a warrant out, from my understanding. Why make a bad situation worse?

Surtur
They did use a taser at one point

Surtur
This is why I say: put serious research into non-lethal weapons

Get this shit right.

eThneoLgrRnae
They did use a taser at one point

Yep, it didn't work. But when you try to explain to idiots that tasers aren't very reliable they'll call you a racist or whatever lol.

BackFire
They tried a taser, but did they try a laser?

meep-meep
I didn't know that. Did he just brush it off? Teasers are pretty effective. There were mistakes on both sides, but if I had warrant out for my arrest I wouldn't excacrbate a confrontation with the police.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, so effective that it didn't work... sooooo effective lol.

meep-meep
Yep, it didn't work. But when you try to explain to idiots that tasers aren't very reliable they'll call you a racist or whatever lol.

Not effective on large humans or people on meth.

meep-meep
Maybe they need to up the voltage

Surtur
I dont know if the shot missed or if he was drugged up enough to resist.

meep-meep
This is why I say: put serious research into non-lethal weapons

Get this shit right.

thumb up

meep-meep
I dont know if the shot missed or if he was drugged up enough to resist.

True.

Surtur
2 dead, 1 injured, in Wisconsin protests over shooting of Jacob Blake

*smh*

dadudemon

*smh*

Amazing!

Stupid idiotic rioting strikes again with more deaths and injuries than the original situation that started the rioting.

Surtur
Vigilantes are showing up to defend the businesses, so it is spiraling out of control.

snowdragon
As it turns out with a 2nd video shown from a phone Jacob did resist arrest, he was tazed and apparently didn't slow him down.

To bad the media didn't wait until the resisting arrest video was available. Also the police didn't have cams on just microphones and nothing has been said about the camera in the police car.

dadudemon
Vigilantes are showing up to defend the businesses, so it is spiraling out of control.

This is not good. Talked to Backfire about this, last week: Civil War II has already started. It's between (1) leftist retards with too much time on their hands who are full of marxist indoctrination and (2)the normal people and right-wingers.

This leftist retards are very much a minority and do not represent 90%+ of the population. They are just a bunch of very vocal and very active idiots who really do need to get lives and get jobs.

Surtur
Milwaukee Bucks Boycott Playoff Game

Lol. So inferior.

wxyz

*smh*

More proof this isn't about racism.

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is not good. Talked to Backfire about this, last week: Civil War II has already started. It's between (1) leftist retards with too much time on their hands who are full of marxist indoctrination and (2)the normal people and right-wingers.

This leftist retards are very much a minority and do not represent 90%+ of the population. They are just a bunch of very vocal and very active idiots who really do need to get lives and get jobs.

Supposedly, at least one right wing group was caught posing as Antifa.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if all the violance from both sides are really the left and right posing as each other and tearing shite up. Would be funny is left wing Proud Boy covers fought with right wing Antifa covers.

eThneoLgrRnae
^total bullshit. Sorry, but unless you have actual verifiable proof of that it is just a looney left-wing conspiracy theory.

I know you hate admitting that leftists are evil, disgusting people and would much rather put the blame on right-wingers but I'm not falling for that shit.

snowdragon
So supposedly they found a knife on Jacob's driver side floorboard.

Lestov16
So supposedly they found a knife on Jacob's driver side floorboard.

I've already said my piece on how Blake deserved to get shot and how white-knighting bastards like BLM and my panzy self when I made this thread need to stop virtue signalling.

What I would like to talk about now is why Locusts of the Abyss like Kyle Rittenhouse think it is okay to add fuel to the fire by perpetrating mass shootings, and the effect that it will have on the already rotten reputation of Trump supporters going into the future.

Insane Titan
I've already said my piece on how Blake deserved to get shot and how white-knighting bastards like BLM and my panzy self when I made this thread need to stop virtue signalling.

What I would like to talk about now is why Locusts of the Abyss like Kyle Rittenhouse think it is okay to add fuel to the fire by perpetrating mass shootings, and the effect that it will have on the already rotten reputation of Trump supporters going into the future. fully agree with you, how anyone can show sympathy for someone who has had sex with underage kids and is a serial domestic abuser is beyond me.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Insane Titan
fully agree with you, how anyone can show sympathy for someone who has had sex with underage kids and is a serial domestic abuser is beyond me.

Like I said, I'm focused on demonic Trump supporter Kyle Rittenhouse now. How do you think his mass shooting will affect the public's view of Trump supporters, especially going into the election?

Insane Titan

snowdragon
Like I said, I'm focused on demonic Trump supporter Kyle Rittenhouse now. How do you think his mass shooting will affect the public's view of Trump supporters, especially going into the election?

I dont think he should have been patroling, that aside he was assaulted. He didn't show up and start spraying, he ran from a mob who assaulted him before he shot when he was on the ground.

Lestov16
Now apparently Deplorable Demonic Demagogue Tucker Carlson has been defending Rittenhouse's mass shooting. Glad to see that these Satanic Sociopaths have each other's backs laughing

dadudemon

Positively and it's rallying people who were undecided (Independents) to support Trump, as well.

It especially has the people who are tired of BLM and AntiFa destroying shit and killing people, cheering. They want far far more dead BLM and AntiFa rioters. Far more. Thousands.

This also includes the black people who are counter-protesting BLM.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>