Republican National Convention...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
...it starts tonight in less than a couple of hours. Lots of good people lined-up to speak. No doubt every single night of the RNC convention will be by far superior to every single night of the DNC convention (which I didn't watch yet I still know it was trash from the highlights and criticism of it I saw and heard).

Old Man Whirly!
can't wait, it will play to Trumps base and turn off everyone else. thumb up Top notch!

snowdragon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
can't wait, it will play to Trumps base and turn off everyone else. thumb up Top notch!

I just want a bad lip reading done to alot of the speakers in the dnc and rnc big grin

eThneoLgrRnae
Aww... you triggered, pooty?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Aww... you triggered, pooty? durwank

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
I might watch Trump's speech if I can, other than that, nah.

There's like 5-6 of Trump's relatives speaking, it's going to be like another shit-show reality TV series. Trumpers love their fake reality.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
I don't think I'll watch this, as well.

Curious s to which one gets more views. The DNC or the RNC.

Trocity
Someone shared Hershel Walker's speech on Facebook and can I just say that guy looks like he could still suit up for an NFL team today?

Unbelievable for being almost 60.

BackFire

Surtur
I didn't watch, but I heard the night ended with a great speech by Tim Scott.

If true, expect him to be called an Uncle Tom, etc. by the media today. Already CNN is accusing him of "carrying water" for Trump.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, of course. To them, everyone who spoke at the event is "carrying water for Trump". That's far better than carrying water for Biden though which they'll never admit that's what they do and everyone at the DNC did.

They also supposedly "fact checked" speakers at the RNC as though they were all lying (which they weren't) but of course didn't bother to fact check the liars at the DNC.

And LOL@ CNN fact checking anyone considering how much they lie on a daily basis lol.

As for the event itself, the couple who got charged for exercising their 2nd amendment rights defending their home and property against the thuggish BLM mob had some good stuff to say.

There were many other good speakers of course. Don Jr.'s speech was really good.

Lestov16
Okay, we'll go down this route. As I've stated before, even if he wins, his mailbox scheme has delegitimized the merit of his victory. Quite simply, there is NO WAY that he will come out of this not looking like an attempted/actual Dictator, which in the liberty loving land of America is essentially equivalent to being....well...THE ANTICHRIST, meaning that his supporters WILL BE BULLIED IF NOT LYNCHED.

This is the road you chose to follow. Just don't complain when you realize there is no bottom....

eThneoLgrRnae
Blah, blah, blah, Trump is the antichrist, blah blah, blah, blah, he is stealing mailboxes, blah, blah, blah, orange man bad, blah, blah, blah, blah.

*yawn*

No one asked for your opinion, you raving lunatic. And no, your coward ass isn't going to bully or lynch anyone, punk, unless you have backup from like 10-15 other Antifa or BLM thugs.

Like most leftists, you only have the balls to attack Trump supporters when you outnumber them at least 3 to 1. And don't forget punk, many Trump supporters will be armed so if you trying lynching the wrong person and your little b*tch ass gets shot it's all on you and no one will have any sympathy for you or shed any tears for you as a result of you being killed for your stupid actions.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Lestov16
Okay, we'll go down this route. As I've stated before, even if he wins, his mailbox scheme has delegitimized the merit of his victory. Quite simply, there is NO WAY that he will come out of this not looking like an attempted/actual Dictator, which in the liberty loving land of America is essentially equivalent to being....well...THE ANTICHRIST, meaning that his supporters WILL BE BULLIED IF NOT LYNCHED.

This is the road you chose to follow. Just don't complain when you realize there is no bottom....

Robtard already told you Obama was the antichrist

eThneoLgrRnae
Yup, and he and Robbie are close butt buddies so Lestov better go along with what Rob says if he wants Rob's penis pleasuring his a-hole anymore lol.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/24/politics/republican-national-convention-first-night-fact-check/index.html

Fact check: First night of the Republican National Convention features more dishonesty than four nights of DN

eThneoLgrRnae
Nope, not clicking on a CNN link just to read some more of their lies.

Sorry, Pooty.

Lestov16
Blah, blah, blah, Trump is the antichrist, blah blah, blah, blah, he is stealing mailboxes, blah, blah, blah, orange man bad, blah, blah, blah, blah.

*yawn*

No one asked for your opinion, you raving lunatic. And no, your coward ass isn't going to bully or lynch anyone, punk, unless you have backup from like 10-15 other Antifa or BLM thugs.

Like most leftists, you only have the balls to attack Trump supporters when you outnumber them at least 3 to 1.

You still don't get it. Yes BLM and ANTIFA are thugs, but Biden and Harris are not, and only tolerate them as a utilitarian means towards universal human rights.

Meanwhile, Trump IS A THUG (as he is legit a white businessman version of a dumb black gangsta rapper, thinking money, aggressiveness, and outlandish spectacle makes up masculinity), USES THUG TACTICS (such as bullying his opponents, trying to silence them, and now trying to blatantly suppress their vote), HANGS AROUND THUGS (which is why most of his cabinet have been arrested), and BOWS DOWN TO THUGS (as shown by his blatant undeniable cucking to Vladimir "Neo-Stalin-Satan" Putin)

That's what you don't realize. I'm warning you that when Dictator Damien Trump gets overthrown, his supporters such as you WILL BE PERSECUTED because YOU DESERVE IT because you are too stupid to understand to preceding paragraphs.

This is THE LAST WARNING I'm giving. Really think about whether you want to be on the wrong history, because you spent the past 4 years calling people soft stupid cowards while hypocritically being that exact thing, and now all those people WILL WANT THEIR RIGHTFUL PAYBACK.

Be careful when you cast that vote....

eThneoLgrRnae
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....

No, you still don't get it. Why don't you pull your head out of your dumb ass? Just stfu, Lestov. Again, no one cares what you think.

You can take your warnings and shove them up your ass, dude. You are with the party that created the KKK and slaughters defenseless, innocent little unborn children. I don't fear your little punk ass or the Democrat party or the deep state or Satan. You have no power over me, boy.

Trump/Pence 2020. smile

BrolyBlack
You still don't get it. Yes BLM and ANTIFA are thugs, but Biden and Harris are not, and only tolerate them as a utilitarian means towards universal human rights.

Meanwhile, Trump IS A THUG (as he is legit a white businessman version of a dumb black gangsta rapper, thinking money, aggressiveness, and outlandish spectacle makes up masculinity), USES THUG TACTICS (such as bullying his opponents, trying to silence them, and now trying to blatantly suppress their vote), HANGS AROUND THUGS (which is why most of his cabinet have been arrested), and BOWS DOWN TO THUGS (as shown by his blatant undeniable cucking to Vladimir "Neo-Stalin-Satan" Putin)

That's what you don't realize. I'm warning you that when Dictator Damien Trump gets overthrown, his supporters such as you WILL BE PERSECUTED because YOU DESERVE IT because you are too stupid to understand to preceding paragraphs.

This is THE LAST WARNING I'm giving. Really think about whether you want to be on the wrong history, because you spent the past 4 years calling people soft stupid cowards while hypocritically being that exact thing, and now all those people WILL WANT THEIR RIGHTFUL PAYBACK.

Be careful when you cast that vote....

dur

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
dur

thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Think I'm gonna go ahead and put Lestov on ignore. He is just a little punk and a troll.

Lestov16
I'm going to put this in the most overt manner possible: Trump is an insane sociopath, and anyone who follows him will be dehumanized as a sociopath and persecuted for their worthless unproductivity. It will be ugly, and you WILL NOT be able to save yourself from the overwhelming oppression.

If you want to go down swinging, that's on you, but just know that your cause is not America, Christ, or even Trump, it's your own excessive SATANIC FEMININE PRIDE that has led you here.

So while you vote for Trump, know that you are LITERALLY everything you are voting against, everyone else sees your hypocrisy, and they are going to have the time of their lives rightfully penalizing you for it, and considering that Trump has led to the deaths of thousands, there's no telling how harsh those penalties will be. So....good luck ladies smile

eThneoLgrRnae
^Too late... you're now on ignore so you can stop with the lame ass, pathetic little idle threats.

Trump/Pence 2020. smile

Lestov16
If I'm on ignore, why the phuck did you bother responding to my post? It's that feminine pride forcing you to get the last word in. Don't worry, I'm a man, so I'll be honorable and let you have it (as will all those "cucks" you made fun of smile )

Oh I guess technically, with this post, you can't have the last word. Oh well. We all know you won't have the last laugh laughing

Had to edit because I just realized, you put me on ignore because my political truths are too harsh for you? What a cuck bytch! Can SOMEONE PLEASE get that Trump Cuck Bus signature. WE NEED IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

BrolyBlack
^dur

Robtard
Lestov just nuked this thread and Trumpers didn't like it one bit.

Trocity
That was quite the meltdown, yes....

Robtard
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/24/politics/republican-national-convention-first-night-fact-check/index.html

Fact check: First night of the Republican National Convention features more dishonesty than four nights of DN

No one lies more than Trump and Trumpers. It is known.

Lestov16
What I love about this site is that it essentially allows me to write the first draft paragraphs for what I'm going to post on social media. So I would say that was an excellent meltdown, grilled cheese style.

Trocity
It was a little weird, man. Anyone who follows Trump will be dehumanized and persecuted? You will not be able to stop the overwhelming oppression?

Jesus, lol. Guess I'll be letting my uncle who quite likes Trump know that if he thought being black was bad already, just wait until the "overwhelming oppression" comes his way....

Yikes.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Trocity
Someone shared Hershel Walker's speech on Facebook and can I just say that guy looks like he could still suit up for an NFL team today?

Unbelievable for being almost 60.

I watched it.

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1298313681147777025?s=20

Not bad.

I used to greatly admire Walker as a kid. Along with Walter Payton and Randall Cunningham. My favorite was Walter Payton.

After watching this vid from Walker, I remembered admiring him all those years ago as a kid when I wanted to play football. Now I admire him again. What a good dude. And he had an extremely high work ethic - part of what inspired me to work hard and make something of myself.

I don't agree with some of Walker's politics especially who he wants to be president, but he's still a genuinely good dude.

Trocity
Herschel is a cool dude. He had an insane work ethic, he was a real role model for athletes. I hear he was out running guys at the NFL combine 10 or so years ago when he was closer to 50 than 60. Crazy.

True. That he is friends with Trump also makes his opinion hold less weight for me when analyzing someone like Trump objectively.

Lestov16
It was a little weird, man. Anyone who follows Trump will be dehumanized and persecuted? You will not be able to stop the overwhelming oppression?

Jesus, lol. Guess I'll be letting my uncle who quite likes Trump know that if he thought being black was bad already, just wait until the "overwhelming oppression" comes his way....

Yikes.

I would suggest to him not to wear any MAGA merch outside, just sayin'

Old Man Whirly!
When Trump loses MAGA hats will go back in the cupboard next to their grandparents klan costumes.

Trocity
I would suggest to him not to wear any MAGA merch outside, just sayin'

lol. At least you're not pretending to be a good person. Props for that.

dadudemon
Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't think I'll watch this, as well.

Curious s to which one gets more views. The DNC or the RNC.

So my curiosity has been satisfied.

The RNC got 6 times the viewers as the DNC:

https://nypost.com/2020/08/25/rnc-2020-opening-night-pulls-6-times-more-viewers-than-dnc/

I keep warning people, you have to be careful with the assumptions about these polls. We are on track to see 4 more years of Trump and perhaps several congressional upset "wins" for the GOP. The Democrats REALLY need me to work as their Chief Strategist so I can help them do better.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, Trumpers love Trump.

Trocity
When Trump loses MAGA hats will go back in the cupboard next to their grandparents klan costumes.

My blind great grandfather was in the Klan. Apparently they're never not wearing those white masks so they never found him out.

Robtard
So my curiosity has been satisfied.

The RNC got 6 times the viewers as the DNC:

https://nypost.com/2020/08/25/rnc-2020-opening-night-pulls-6-times-more-viewers-than-dnc/

I keep warning people, you have to be careful with the assumptions about these polls. We are on track to see 4 more years of Trump and perhaps several congressional upset "wins" for the GOP. The Democrats REALLY need me to work as their Chief Strategist so I can help them do better.

"Approximately 440,000 people tuned in to watch the first night of the virtual GOP convention" -snip

A train wreck will draw in viewers from all walks of life. I was expecting more, like a million.

Old Man Whirly!
My blind great grandfather was in the Klan. Apparently they're never not wearing those white masks so they never found him out. laughing out loud I never really got Klan titles, Grand Imperial Wizard, king of the world etc. I mean talk about big upping yourself.

Old Man Whirly!
Kudos for DDM posting today, the other Voltron members realised how bad the RNC has been and stayed away today. Even Broly!

Trocity
laughing out loud I never really got Klan titles, Grand Imperial Wizard, king of the world etc. I mean talk about big upping yourself.

LOL it sounds like a bunch of nerds playing dungeons and dragons. laughing out loud

Robtard
WATCH: Donald Trump Jr's Irish girlfriend delivers disturbing speech during Republican National convention

DONALD TRUMP JR's girlfriend gave somewhat of a terrifying speech during the first night of the Republican National Convention this week.

Former Fox News host and Donald Trump Jr.'s current girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle attempted to rally party members and voters with a spirited and slightly frightening address, which sent the internet into something of a frenzy.

Political speakers in America are used to their speeches being greeted with a chorus of cheers and applause, with hundreds of sycophants needlessly slapped into the backdrop to remind viewers of just how popular they are.

It's a tedious exercise.

What isn't tedious though, is taking the audience away due to Covid-19 concerns, but allowing the speaker to carry on as if nothing's changed.

That's exactly what happened to Kimberly Guilfoyle, and the result was as hilarious as it was flinching.

"They want to destroy this country and everything that we have fought for and hold dear," Guilfoyle boomed, describing the opposition party as she yelled to an audience of no one.

"They want to steal your liberty, your freedom, they want to control what you see and think and believe so that they can control how you live. They want to enslave you to the weak, dependent, liberal victim ideology to the point that you will not recognise this country or yourself." -snip

laughing out loud More unhinged fear-tactics from the Party of Trump.

TBF, it worked from them in 2016, lets see if works again.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
A train wreck will draw in viewers from all walks of life.

That strategy didn't work for the DNC. This is why the RNC didn't do that.

I was expecting more, like a million.

It will be 18 million or more. This is just for CSPAN. The full ratings are supposed to be released later today.

snowdragon
The RNC was amazeballs good, we're talking popcorn and family time in front of the TV all NIGHT.

eThneoLgrRnae
Lestov just nuked this thread and Trumpers didn't like it one bit.

The dipshit is an idiot just like you are. He is so massively butthurt that many people are gonna be voting for Trump so he resorts to calling him the antichrist lol and even threatens people with violence who wanna vote for him (as if that is actually gonna work lmao; if anything it just makes people wanna vote for Trump even more).

He came in the thread just to troll. His ass is on ignore now though so I won't be taking his pathetic bait anymore.

Robtard
The dipshit is an idiot just like you are. He is so massively butthurt that many people are gonna be voting for Trump so he resorts to calling him the antichrist lol and even threatens people with violence who wanna vote for him (as if that is actually gonna work lmao; if anything it just makes people wanna vote for Trump even more).

He came in the thread just to troll. His ass is on ignore now though so I won't be taking his pathetic bait anymore.

Why did you meltdown at me over Lestov making you meltdown? Weird, but amusing.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, Trumpers love Trump.

Tim Pool is not Trumper and yet he is gonna be voting for Trump because he doesn't like what the democrat party has become. He still holds many leftist positions but he sees Trump as the only one who will put a stop to the riots.... and he's right.

Robtard
I don't think anyone is shocked that Tim Pool is going to vote for Trump again, as Pool's been carrying Trump's water for years now. In fact, it'd be a shock if he didn't vote for Trump.

eThneoLgrRnae
Course it's not shocking because Pool is a reasonable liberal unlike the raging anti-Trump leftists who think Trump is literally the next Hitler lol, blame him for everything bad that happens, and refuse to give him credit for any of the good stuff he's done.

Pool is not blind or an idiot like most commie loving leftists are. He sees what's going on despite how the media tries to cover it up and spin everything to fit their narrative.

cdtm
I might watch Trump's speech if I can, other than that, nah.

There's like 5-6 of Trump's relatives speaking, it's going to be like another shit-show reality TV series. Trumpers love their fake reality.

Half surprised they don't set up all the timmings of a reality show. Right down to an announcer saying "Last time, on the Road to The Presidency", and backroom shots of Trump and company arguing over alliances and junk.

dadudemon
I don't think anyone is shocked that Tim Pool is going to vote for Trump again, as Pool's been carrying Trump's water for years now. In fact, it'd be a shock if he didn't vote for Trump.

He voted for Trump in 2016?

But he had Jill Stein who supposedly better represented his liberal positions.

Old Man Whirly!
He voted for Trump in 2016?
roll eyes (sarcastic) according to his brother, yes.

BackFire
That strategy didn't work for the DNC. This is why the RNC didn't do that.

It will be 18 million or more. This is just for CSPAN. The full ratings are supposed to be released later today.

The ratings were lower than the DNC.

BrolyBlack
That black girl running for EJC seat was hawt

eThneoLgrRnae
Says who, CNN? Rachel Maddow? LOL. I doubt they were actually lower.

eThneoLgrRnae
roll eyes (sarcastic) according to his brother, yes.

Well then, it must be true then! laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire

Were they really?

Going to laugh at DDM if this true.

BackFire
Were they really?

Going to laugh at DDM if this true.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/513602-gop-conventions-first-night-draws-fewer-viewers-than-democratic-kickoff

Robtard
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/513602-gop-conventions-first-night-draws-fewer-viewers-than-democratic-kickoff

"The Republican National Convention averaged 15.9 million viewers on its opening night, falling short of the 18.7 million who tuned in for the beginning of last week's Democratic convention, according to Nielsen Media Research figures released Tuesday." -snip

laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
The first night of the RNC got six times the livestream viewers as first night of DNC did lol.laughing out loud

Robtard
The first night of the RNC got six times the livestream viewers as first night of DNC did lol.laughing out loud

On C-Span. You realize that's only one outlet, right? Right?

On average though:

"The Republican National Convention averaged 15.9 million viewers on its opening night, falling short of the 18.7 million who tuned in for the beginning of last week's Democratic convention, according to Nielsen Media Research figures released Tuesday." -snip

eThneoLgrRnae
^Pretend winning lol.

Robtard
Yup, math is fake news to you people.

Old Man Whirly!
^Pretend winning lol. November is coming my little friend.

eThneoLgrRnae
^Pretend winning lol.

snowdragon
That guilfoyle lady, I saw a small clip of her today, I thought she was going to stroke out.

Making a super batch of popcorn for tonights RNC, quality family entertainment.

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
That guilfoyle lady, I saw a small clip of her today, I thought she was going to stroke out.

Making a super batch of popcorn for tonights RNC, quality family entertainment.

She used to be pretty when she was with Gavin Newsome, before all the botox and Trump lifestyle.

https://i.imgur.com/O6UBbmn.jpg

Robtard

Surtur

Lol damn.

Hilarious.

Robtard
November is coming my little friend.

They should probably figure out that 18.7mil will always be greater than 15.9mil...

dadudemon

C-SPAN viewers were 6 times higher, in the article I linked.

Surtur
C-SPAN viewers were 6 times higher, in the article I linked.

Yep. They hate these facts.

BackFire

dadudemon

Surtur
So what I'm gathering is folks who celebrated a DNC win were premature...

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
So what I'm gathering is folks who celebrated a DNC win were premature...

Ehhh, not really.

Viewership is down across the board for TV viewership. But it just might be moving to streaming services.

With selection bias by network being seen on MSNBC and ABC where more dems watched the DNC than GOP folks watched the RNC. But it does look like, overall, RNC viewers were higher online and lower on TV and DNC folks were higher on TV and lower online. It should be obvious why: GOP people are not going to find their echo chambers through the very much anti-Trump and anti-GOP MSM. They will find their echo chambers online. Hence the viewing habits.

Surtur
So if we just took tv watchers and online watchers and combined them which side do you think would have more?

dadudemon
So if we just took tv watchers and online watchers and combined them which side do you think would have more?

I think it would be close with what I saw. Keep in mind, I didn't go through all 16-ish findings on YouTube for the DNC. I gave up about 5 in when it started to become tedious typing all the shit up and adding up numbers.

I got us started. You have most of the RNC links. Find the rest for day 1 RNC 2020, add them all up for each, and compare. I'm burned out. I don't want to do it anymore. But my guess is they were close with the DNC winning overall due to their massive edge in TV ratings.

Surtur
Yeah I'm gonna totally get right on that.

dadudemon
Yeah I'm gonna totally get right on that.

hahaha, you're a lazy b*tch. And I'm a quitter.

We should vote for Biden.

Silent Master

That would require you to also be racist.

jaden_2.0

You are. You just don't know it. #VoteRigging

Remember? Joe Biden doesn't.

BackFire
Here's what I got from Nielson:

2016:
DNC Day 1: 19,379,000
RNC Day 1: 17,243,000

2020:
DNC Day 1: 15,338,000 (-4,041,000)
RNC Day 1: 12,866,000 (-4,377,000)

https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/press-releases/2020/media-advisory-third-night-of-2020-democratic-national-convention-draws-22-8-million-viewers/

https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/press-releases/2020/media-advisory-first-night-of-2020-republican-national-convention-draws-17-million-viewers/

Seems viewership is down across the board with some show massive spikes in favor of the RNC such as C-SPAN.

C-SPAN is not included in their ratings. Neither is YouTube.

Just going down the list:

CNBC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVbrC33Su2c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDZT1bGrqMA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qiIhZ9X1J0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNf5pVkG_xM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npvk2f3DuW0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9ftTj2v9AY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzKj_OasyRU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoWJTDqn64I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFoRALtdIVQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ1BVOj0EYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7fNaIoRF2U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rlOn2GUJGY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJOP962wnho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_7Z058MC7M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMUdHsnEzRk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7CuyHF_0rY

Compare to DNC network by network:

ABC: (326K DNC vs. 342K RNC):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnVhUUw-WrQ

I give up.

This is too time consuming. I noticed more DNC folks on left leaning news sites like NBC and MSNBC but more RNC viewers for everything else.

Meaning, there's an online component to this that Nielson doesn't capture. With how rabid the Trumpers are, online, I'd expect to see more online viewership for the RNC with more viewership from TV measures because MSM is left-leaning.

Yeah with steaming and online viewership Nielsen is more or less worthless.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
You are. You just don't know it. #VoteRigging

Remember? Joe Biden doesn't.

Yup. Someone is going to mail in my vote. Damn them.

eThneoLgrRnae
Our great President is accepting his nomination tonight. So far, there've been a lot of great speakers at the convention.

#FOURMOREYEARS!

eThneoLgrRnae
Trump gave one of the best speeches of his career as president tonight.

Watch as the fake news leftist media "fact checks" everything he said as being "lies" lmao.

dadudemon

Watch as the fake news leftist media "fact checks" everything he said as being "lies" lmao.

Saw it happening.

My wife has news subscriptions on her iPhone. The notices coming in were all about how much of a liar Trump was, how he was spreading lies about his opponents, etc.

It was almost surreal. The MSM TDS is real.

eThneoLgrRnae
Of course it is. In other news, grass is green.

truejedi

It is funny how they care about "the truth" and things being "accurate".

BackFire

Surtur
See and I'm not even gonna try to bizarrely spin that with "well..people on the right were hate watching Biden!".

BackFire

Surtur
I'm sure. But Trump isn't alone among politicians who care about that sort of stuff.

eThneoLgrRnae

wxyz
Who cares about ratings?

dadudemon
Originally posted by wxyz
Who cares about ratings?

Likely the registered voters care about the DNC and the RNC so the ratings can possibly reflect the energy and interest in the two most powerful political parties in the world.

Blakemore
but ratings don't equal votes.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blakemore
but ratings don't equal votes.

But interest equals likely voters.

wxyz
Just finished watching Trumps' speech.

Amazing as usual; funny, informative and I feel it rallies his base.

The Joe Biden hugging and kissing his supporters line was a highlight for me.

Surtur
Trigger warning, Tim Pool video:

Republicans CRUSHED Democrats In Ratings, Trump Black Support SKYROCKETS Hinting Trump Reelection

VL7JOIPL3II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.