The Anti-Life Army invade Earth 616

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc

DeadpoolXXX
same thing as marvel zombies more or less.

MrMind
it's more easily transmittable than marvel zombies

DeadpoolXXX
how so?

DarkSaint85
It's spread by tech. So in the first wave, everyone looking at a screen gets infected.

Stoic
Marvel Earth dies, Galactus comes to feast. The End.

zopzop
Surely Franklin Richards can put an end to this no?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by zopzop
Surely Franklin Richards can put an end to this no?

Depends if he gets enslaved. If he does, then shit.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's spread by tech. So in the first wave, everyone looking at a screen gets infected. Marvel Earth doesn't have tech. thumb up

Enzeru

DarkSaint85
It can't affect sentient animals, that's all.

So Pet Avengers to the rescue!!!!

Stoic
Some wouldn't be infected. Like Mr. Immortal, Immortal Hulk, etc. I don't see it being a lasting condition for the Sentry either. Overall, it's really too much to get into.

DarkSaint85
It enslaves free will,it isn't a virus per se.

Edit: Desaad was also immune to it, though.

MrMind
616 would be fuked

Consider how weak marvel is anyone below eternity gets shit on

8swords
just gonna say that people with healing factors seam to overcome it. Deathstroke did anyway..

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
616 would be fuked

Consider how weak marvel is anyone below eternity gets shit on

Marvel isn't weak, nor did it matter how strong you were. What happened in DCeased would not necessarily happen to Marvel 616. Most would be turned for sure, while quite a few would either be immune, or overcome the condition due to their nature, or power set. What happened during Marvel Zombies (Evil Dead), differed as it was a powrful spell that was cast.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by 8swords
just gonna say that people with healing factors seam to overcome it. Deathstroke did anyway..

True, as did Creeper.

It all depends on who gets hit first. I guess. Franklin being a top threat - I mean, that kid hangs around tech and screens all day, plus he's a kid (and all kids do is stay on their tablets/phones). If he gets taken over in the first wave, it wouldn't matter who is left, lol.

Stoic
True, as did Creeper.

It all depends on who gets hit first. I guess. Franklin being a top threat - I mean, that kid hangs around tech and screens all day, plus he's a kid (and all kids do is stay on their tablets/phones). If he gets taken over in the first wave, it wouldn't matter who is left, lol.

Arguable as the future of 616 recently changed due to TOBA's munchies. Unacceptable? Well it's canon. Isn't it?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Arguable as the future of 616 recently changed due to TOBA's munchies. Unacceptable? Well it's canon. Isn't it?

TOBa is canon? How so?

Stoic
TOBa is canon? How so?

How is the entity not? He was on panel. His Future was the latest future told, so the existence of the character created a paradox right?

8swords
How is the entity not? He was on panel. His Future was the latest future told, so the existence of the character created a paradox right?

forgot where i read it, but isnt the 2099 timeline the main timeline? and that TOBA eats everything is just a alternate one?

I still say 616 is fuked though, but curious on how would the sentry fit here. in marvel zombies he was patient zero, but currently, I dont see him being the first ones to be infected

Stoic
It may indeed be an alternate timeline, but it begins in the 616 timeline, which should mean that the beings that he devoured should be exact replicas of their 616 selves, prior to the mysterious timeline switch. Either that, or the Immortal Hulk himself is a tale of an alternate timeline and isn't 616 Marvel.

DarkSaint85

No, because in Marvel, there is only one canon future. There can be all manner of other futures, sure, and tomorrow Wolverine might show a different future - but they do not supersede each other unless explicitly told so. That's how Marvel works - anything else is just an alt.universe. As of now, Marvel 2099 is the future, and anything past 2099, if not shown as canon to 2099, is an alt.future.

It may indeed be an alternate timeline, but it begins in the 616 timeline, which should mean that the beings that he devoured should be exact replicas of their 616 selves, prior to the mysterious timeline switch. Either that, or the Immortal Hulk himself is a tale of an alternate timeline and isn't 616 Marvel.
Not quite.

Let's say 616 Marvel, as of right now, August 2020, is Year 0.

TOBA devours everything over time, culminating in Mr Immortal at Year....9000, whatever.

What happens in the intervening years? No idea. We know TOBA devoured Franklin Richards in some unspecified time; let's call it Year X.

What happened in the years between Year 0 and Year X? No idea. You don't know, I don't know. Moreover, Year X would take place in some alt. universe.

That's why we don't give alt universe AND/OR future feats to present day TOBA. And nor do we give alt universe AND/OR future DEfeats to present day Franklin/Galactus etc.

Stoic
Immortal Hulk? It took place in the Immortal Hulk. Was that the 616 time line? If not, disregard the rest.

If so, then I'm not sure how it deviates away from the 2099 period? Why couldn't it be the future of the 2099 time line? TOBA being a freak occurrence should absolutely be able to change the future that was to be; as explained by him when he stood above Mr. Immortal's dead body, just befored devouring the Galactus entity.

DarkSaint85
Immortal Hulk? It took place in the Immortal Hulk. Was that the 616 time line? If not, disregard the rest.

If so, then I'm not sure how it deviates away from the 2099 period? Why couldn't it be the future of the 2099 time line? TOBA being a freak occurrence should absolutely be able to change the future that was to be; as explained by him when he stood above Mr. Immortal's dead body, just befored devouring the Galactus entity.

Because Marvel hasn't said it's the canon future if2099, simples

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.