Mass Shooting in Fort Mill SC: Crazed Lefty Shoots at Trumpers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
The crowd of Trumpers included children.

Thankfully, during this mass shooting, no one was injured because the retarded lefty was retarded.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/driver-accused-firing-shots-trump-supporters-along-fort-mill-road/YG7P5ZUP4ZELDHTC3OJFTA4RCY/

Domestic Terrorism:

We have a domestic terrorist on our hands committing mass shootings.

When will the deranged lefties stop this terrorism?

Surtur
I'm devastated.

Brb got a CVS to burn down.

eThneoLgrRnae
Thank God lefties are so incompetent or else many innocent people could've been killed.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm devastated.

Brb got a CVS to burn down.

Might as well loot if first, Surt. Get some free stuff. After all, u r entitled to it for feeling so persecuted and oppressed for being white and/or a Trump supporter. wink

Surtur
I stole $18 worth of cough drops before setting it on fire.

I achieved something.

Artol
Glad no one was hurt and they apprehended the criminal.

BackFire

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Artol
Glad no one was hurt and they apprehended the criminal.

Sad that most of your lefty brethren don't share your sentiments. In their minds, we're all nazis and so our premature deaths would be totally justified.

Blakemore
Originally posted by dadudemon
The crowd of Trumpers included children.

Thankfully, during this mass shooting, no one was injured because the retarded lefty was retarded.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/driver-accused-firing-shots-trump-supporters-along-fort-mill-road/YG7P5ZUP4ZELDHTC3OJFTA4RCY/

Domestic Terrorism:

We have a domestic terrorist on our hands committing mass shootings.

When will the deranged lefties stop this terrorism? Charlottesville is in Virginia.

Charlotte, is NC.

#Themoreyouknow

Artol

wxyz
All Trump supporters are Nazis.

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
I'm glad no one was hurt and I hope the shooter is found and severely punished

If we're including in the definition of "mass shooting" incidents where no one gets shot then America's total number of mass shootings is going to increase significantly.

eThneoLgrRnae
Agreed.... calling it an attempted mass shooting would've been more accurate.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I'm glad no one was hurt and I hope the shooter is found and severely punished

If we're including in the definition of "mass shooting" incidents where no one gets shot then America's total number of mass shootings is going to increase significantly.

That was the point.

Some mass shooting collections DO including where no victims are involved. Those are the most liberal definitions.

The most common mass shooter, when including causalities, is a young black male. But no one is talking about that. It's not politically correct to point out that almost all victims of mass shootings are:

1. Black victims
2. Black criminals

You certainly do not see BLM talking about the mass shooter problems in the US actually being young, violent, black men. It's because black lives do not actually matter to most people on the left. Just empty platitudes and virtue signaling to the detriment of actual black people.

jaden_2.0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.