Wedding arrangements

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Mercenary
Well, I'm getting married. I know, I know, I probably won't post here again, but since you guys have been real nice to me (at least at the begining) I just wanted to let you know.

Ratcat
Or did you want to make sure everyone saw you new sig.....

After the things you said about me, Dim and queeq on other forums, not to mention some of the others you slagged off, I think you have a great deal of nerve posting here.

Just my opinion, sorry if it offends any one.

Jedi Mercenary
Ok.. I didn't offend you at all... but that's ok. Anyways, I'm getting married on October 3, whether you like it or not.

theEviljedi
God RC, you could have at least congratulated him. Quit being a no-it-all smart ass, man.

Ratcat
Your right, I could have, but after the things I was called and the things said about others on this forum by both of you I don't feel inclined.

I owe Merc nothing and quite frankly after the backstabbing that you both did to this forum and to me I think it would be better if you both left again.

Please don't try and bait an arguement here.

queeq
Well, Merc, thank you for letting us know. Congratulations on your wedding, I hope you and your future wife will be very happy together.
Even though you do not always feel welcome here, please understand I have no ill will towards you. Hope you return one day. Post us a pic of your wedding invitation in due time. Until then, good luck on the preps.

theEviljedi
You think I backstabbed you? Look who has my old forum, you traitor. You were the main reason why I left, RC.

Ratcat
Then please leave quietly.

Dim
Yes, please do..We know exactly what you two have said about us..don't think otherwise.

Topic closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.