Who can repeat???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Pure speed, who is the slowest person that can repeat this? Look at the distance he is from the shooters. Phasing through bullet. Start at 1 min and 50 sec...

1hAN_s9Iz-s

-Pr-
That's a DBZ video...

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, but Galan clarified comparison threads like that are allowed, if I'm not mistaken.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, but Galan clarified comparison threads like that are allowed, if I'm not mistaken.

Yep and the video is innocent.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

As long as the discussion is kept to comic book characters, then yeah, you have a better chance of it not being closed.

Galan007
Yep. As long as it's *just* a comparison thread, and not a "Goku vs. comic character" thread, then we'll leave it be unless it devolves.

-------

That being said, Goku wasn't "phasing through bullet" there(he can't become intangible.) He seemed to be using the afterimage technique. The impressive part is him casually palming close range automatic gunfire, imo.

I'd have to think about who the *slowest* character is who could replicate it.

carver9
Thought he did the intangible thing he did against Jeice and Burta?

Galan007
You're right. He could have very well just been dodging the bullets so fast that he didn't appear to be moving.

He wasn't "phasing" through anything, was my only point. wink

carver9
Gotcha. Wrong wording

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by carver9
Pure speed, who is the slowest person that can repeat this? Look at the distance he is from the shooters. Phasing through bullet. Start at 1 min and 50 sec...

1hAN_s9Iz-s

Wolverine, he's done it a few times so has Sabertooth and pretty much anyone in the wolverine family. Spider definitely could do it especially after spiderman disassembled and the other although parts of those stories were kind of retconned.

DeadpoolXXX
when have wolverine and spidey dodged dozens of bullets without even appearing to move, and then caught dozens more bullets easily in their hands?

because i was thinking someone alone the lines of quicksilver.

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Wolverine, he's done it a few times so has Sabertooth and pretty much anyone in the wolverine family. Spider definitely could do it especially after spiderman disassembled and the other although parts of those stories were kind of retconned.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
You think Albert is wrong?

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

Have you lost your mind?

MrMind
I had to sit through 3 minutes of garbage animation from DBS to comment, alright here it goes

flash would've pick all those bullets and save the car from getting wrecked by bullet holes

the fact that goku got bruised and "ouch" from a bullet is a low feat for him

if this happened to superman you would not hear the end of lowballing from carver.

feat is nothing special any regular speedsters would've easily performed that, someone like savitar or max mercury, quicksilver or northstar

you don't have to be on supes/flash level to replicate that

carver9
Stop being insecure Mr. Mind. This isnt about Superman. So feminine.

NemeBro
Originally posted by MrMind
I had to sit through 3 minutes of garbage animation from DBS to comment, alright here it goes

flash would've pick all those bullets and save the car from getting wrecked by bullet holes

the fact that goku got bruised and "ouch" from a bullet is a low feat for him

if this happened to superman you would not hear the end of lowballing from carver.

feat is nothing special any regular speedsters would've easily performed that, someone like savitar or max mercury, quicksilver or northstar

you don't have to be on supes/flash level to replicate that It's not particularly impressive, no.

It's just close-range bullet-timing. That's it. Quicksilver is also well beyond the speed required to replicate that. Goku wouldn't have to be going triple digit mach speeds to have accomplished that.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
It's not particularly impressive, no.

It's just close-range bullet-timing. That's it. Quicksilver is also well beyond the speed required to replicate that. Goku wouldn't have to be going triple digit mach speeds to have accomplished that.

Stop lowballing. Quicksilver isn't doing that.

MrMind
quicksilver's feat in no surrender is way better than the one you posted

https://i.ibb.co/BwVMxHm/6425733-pazioat.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
quicksilver's feat in no surrender is way better than the one you posted

https://i.ibb.co/BwVMxHm/6425733-pazioat.jpg

Read the entire book of this story and then dont ever pick up another Marvel comic again.

MrMind
he was amped by wanda yes I am aware of the context, unlike you ugly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.