Mon-El vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Green Lantern Mon-El vs WB Hulk

lawest9
Mon-el.

MrMind
Mon one shots

carver9
Hulk and easily tbh. Some people here have a trend on just voting for one company, so their post, its basically a skip over, but the people that actually know these character's and are not just typing things without knowing each of these characters capabilities should know that Hulk would grab Monel and tie him up as easily as it is for me to type of this sentence.

abhilegend
Mon with GL ring would win easily.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk and easily tbh. Some people here have a trend on just voting for one company, so their post, its basically a skip over, but the people that actually know these character's and are not just typing things without knowing each of these characters capabilities should know that Hulk would grab Monel and tie him up as easily as it is for me to type of this sentence.
laughing out loud

Don't pretend you even know what Mon has done.

Adam Grimes
Mon-El. Duh

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Don't pretend you even know what Mon has done.

You pretending that I don't is the funny part. He loses this.

MrMind
ok quan, whatever you say

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
You pretending that I don't is the funny part. He loses this.
Yeah, please go ahead and show what he has done.

Stoic
How is Mon El on WB Hulk's level? Who was his greatest opponent? How did that fight go for him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.