Aquaman vs Namor - Who is Stronger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Based off fts, who is stronger?

lawest9
It's generally accepted that Namor has always been stronger, in the past decade or two writers have hyped up Aquaman true strength, but I believe that Subby still has the edge.

h1a8
Am has gotten a push recently and probably is just a was strong. But before Namor was stronger.

beatboks
SA Namor still has feats like matching Hulk and Thor (Avengers 4 or so IIRC, before Cap A joined and it was Thor, Hulk, IM, Ant/Giant man). He has feats since then that also match.

Arthur prior to FP/Nu52's best feat eoyld be sub Diego wich is around 200-300 tonnes at best. Nu52 wouldnt push him much past that.

Namor should be stronger

StiltmanFTW
Namor.

lawest9
Originally posted by beatboks
SA Namor still has feats like matching Hulk and Thor (Avengers 4 or so IIRC, before Cap A joined and it was Thor, Hulk, IM, Ant/Giant man). He has feats since then that also match.

Arthur prior to FP/Nu52's best feat eoyld be sub Diego wich is around 200-300 tonnes at best. Nu52 wouldnt push him much past that.

Namor should be stronger I agree Namor should be stronger but unless I'm mistaken that was a whole city block AM lifted in the San Diego underwater arc, that should be hundreds of thousands of tons.

h1a8

Namor should be stronger
AM has a feat magnitudes greater. Anyway Namor is considered a peer to Thing and Colossus. Both of which had decent fights with Hulk. It's hard to Guage going by ABC logic. It's probably better just to use normal feats.

beatboks
Originally posted by h1a8
AM has a feat magnitudes greater. Anyway Namor is considered a peer to Thing and Colossus. Both of which had decent fights with Hulk. It's hard to Guage going by ABC logic. It's probably better just to use normal feats.

Pre 52 (as I specified) he does not have a feat of pure strength magnitudes better at all. Feats that use hydrokinisis courtesy of his trident or water hand dont count as his strength.

Namor is a lot stronger than Thing or Colossus

Stoic
Pre 52 (as I specified) he does not have a feat of pure strength magnitudes better at all. Feats that use hydrokinisis courtesy of his trident or water hand dont count as his strength.

Yep, and always has been while hydrated. These days he remains fully hydrated. Namor at full strength is beast. Wish they'd make a cross over. Done right, Pure Epic.

h1a8

Why conclude Namor is stronger based solely off pre 52 feats when current feats can be used? That's like handicapping AM to teach a false conclusion.

Anyway, in direct combat Thing is a peer to Namor and can beat him. Hell Thing have Hulk good fights before. Colossus beat Hulk before. Colossus went toe to toe with Gladiator, etc

carver9
Namor shook the planet twice during a fist fight. Does Aquaman have anything matching that? He also lift Utopia...

https://i.imgur.com/eDBtrS5.png

MrMind
Namor is stronger

Aquaman would win in a fight

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
Namor is stronger

zopzop
Originally posted by MrMind
Namor is stronger

This. AM is a surprisingly good H2H combatant.

carthage
Current Namor clowned the Avengers

Aquaman might be able to kill Thor though

zopzop
Originally posted by carthage

Current Namor is a mess. He has some unidentified powerup, he supposedly still has Hydroman's hydrokinesis, and he has the Serpent Crown.

MrMind
Originally posted by carthage

yet the same namor was going toe to toe with captain america

wxyz
Cap is just that good.

MrMind
Doh

beatboks
Originally posted by h1a8
Why conclude Namor is stronger based solely off pre 52 feats when current feats can be used? That's like handicapping AM to teach a false conclusion.

Anyway, in direct combat Thing is a peer to Namor and can beat him. Hell Thing have Hulk good fights before. Colossus beat Hulk before. Colossus went toe to toe with Gladiator, etc

Try reading what you reply to, you wont look as much like a fool.

Show me when Arthur is without the trident Nu52?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.