Portland Police Force Rush and Crush Left Winged Antifa Looting Mob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Surtur
Lol@ their ineffective shields.

BrolyBlack
Anyone have any tweets of them crying on twitter?

wxyz
Beautiful.

**** Antifa and BLM.

jaden_2.0
What's with this stuff always happening in Portland? Is there something different there compared to other cities?

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
What's with this stuff always happening in Portland? Is there something different there compared to other cities?

Portland Oregon is an extremely left-wing city. Militantly so. It's more extreme than San Fran. It's home to a LOT of edgelord Marxist idiots.

It may be the world capital of "virtue signaling" and SJWs.

So, obviously, it would was bound to be an epicenter for AntiFa and BLM idiots trying to virtue signal and setup yet another Marxist state.

jaden_2.0
Is it a university city or something? With a load of social sciences courses?

wxyz
Gender studies probably is big there.

dadudemon
Is it a university city or something? With a load of social sciences courses?

It had a history related to white supremacists and then the SJWs, in the mid-2000s, started doing their thing. Rose City Antifa, to be exact.

Before that, Battle of Seattle protests in 1999 got really bad in Portland.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/30/how-liberal-portland-became-americas-most-politically-violent-city-2153223

In my arrogant opinion, it became an arms race to out virtue signal the next as rich kids, from their boomer parents, had far far too much time on their hands and needed an outlet other than weed and Marxism.

Adam_PoE

Oregon has one of the highest populations of white nationalists in the country.

wxyz
Source?

dadudemon
Originally posted by wxyz
Source?

He's wrong.

Even the SPLC, notoriously a left wing authoritarian political action group, doesn't support his claim.

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

The answer is California with 88 hate groups. There are multiple states ahead of Oregon, per capita, and as an absolute number.

Should be noted that the hate groups in Washington and Oregon increased around 2010.

In other words, the hate group count increased after the SJW retardedness increased. There is a feedback loop. Retarded, violent, ultra-leftwing authoritarians start doing stupid shit? Hate groups pop up to oppose them.

Surtur
He's been wrong about a lot lately.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by wxyz
Source?

Are you not familiar with the Northwest Territory Initiative?

White Supremacy a Pervasive Scourge in Oregon

Oregon Among Top 10 Most Hateful States in U.S.

The Racist History of Portland, the Whitest City in America

Silent Master
Well, the state is run by democrats. so I can see why people would think it's racist.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
He's been wrong about a lot lately.

He's always wrong. wink

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Are you not familiar with the Northwest Territory Initiative?

White Supremacy a Pervasive Scourge in Oregon

Oregon Among Top 10 Most Hateful States in U.S.

The Racist History of Portland, the Whitest City in America

None of these links proved your original claim.

Why are you so bad at this?

Zenwolf
I first thought the lead Officer was gonna jump kick someone. Dude was going full throttle..

Trocity
Originally posted by Silent Master
Well, the state is run by democrats. so I can see why people would think it's racist.

Nice. laughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
Portland Oregon is an extremely left-wing city. Militantly so. It's more extreme than San Fran. It's home to a LOT of edgelord Marxist idiots.

It may be the world capital of "virtue signaling" and SJWs.

So, obviously, it would was bound to be an epicenter for AntiFa and BLM idiots trying to virtue signal and setup yet another Marxist state.

And New York City and just about all of Cali isn't?

This kind of thing never happens there.

Surtur
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I first thought the lead Officer was gonna jump kick someone. Dude was going full throttle..

Now I'm disappointed he didn't. Damn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.