Smaug vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Thor has Mjolnir.
Smaug knows about the Thor flying into the mouth trick (he seen Thor movies) and he knows all about Thor and his abilities.

I say Thor wins.

John Murdoch
I don't see any way Thor loses. Too much durability for Hemsworth IMO. He slugs it out with Smaug until he sees Smaug's weak spot and throws his hammer through it.

ShadowFyre
I doubt he needs the weak spot honestly.

BruceSkywalker
Thor stops then they go eat schwarma

Surtur
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Thor stops then they go eat dragon nuggets

Fixed.

KingD19
Didn't Thor already kill a dragon?

h1a8
Guys remember the stips (Thor may still win). Smaug knows everything about Thor (his tactics, etc). He will fight accordingly (use claws immediately, evasive maneuvering, or whatever tactics he has to do to get Thor before Thor gets him).

Surtur
You're all over the place, do u think Thor wins or not?

KingD19
Originally posted by h1a8
Guys remember the stips (Thor may still win). Smaug knows everything about Thor (his tactics, etc). He will fight accordingly (use claws immediately, evasive maneuvering, or whatever tactics he has to do to get Thor before Thor gets him).

What does Smaug knowing about him matter? How can he even use "evasive maneuvers" when he's many times larger than Thor, but also slower? So Thor can easily fly around his massive body and hit him as much as he wants, while Smaug will have to try extra hard to hit a human sized target moving at jet speeds.

Also could clarify which Thor this is? Is it post-Ragnarok Thor and you're just giving him Mjolnir so he doesn't chop Smaug's head off? Or is this Pre-Ragnarok Thor? Etc...

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
What does Smaug knowing about him matter? How can he even use "evasive maneuvers" when he's many times larger than Thor, but also slower? So Thor can easily fly around his massive body and hit him as much as he wants, while Smaug will have to try extra hard to hit a human sized target moving at jet speeds.

Also could clarify which Thor this is? Is it post-Ragnarok Thor and you're just giving him Mjolnir so he doesn't chop Smaug's head off? Or is this Pre-Ragnarok Thor? Etc... PreRagnarok Thor with Mjolnir. Smaug will try to use his armor, claws, teeth, etc.

I believe Smaugs claws can pierce Thor, as well as his teeth.

h1a8
But Smaug is slower and I assume he takes to the air.

Mendax
Thor sits Mjolnir on Smaug. Game over.

jaden_2.0
What could Smaug even do to Thor? Pretty sure concentrated neutron star energy is hotter than dragon fire.

KingD19
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
What could Smaug even do to Thor? Pretty sure concentrated neutron star energy is hotter than dragon fire.

So is Surtur, the King of Fire Demons.

ShadowFyre
Depends on the Dragon I imagine, well the universe anyway.

You would probably need Ancalagolon to beat someone like Thor, Superman. Smaug does not have the offense or defense to last. But he is pretty strong and durable

h1a8
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
What could Smaug even do to Thor? Pretty sure concentrated neutron star energy is hotter than dragon fire. stab him with claws

ShadowFyre
Except those claws are the same size as Thor. They are obviously made to fight other creatures of similar size as Smaug. They won't stab him at all, or peirce him, they are to large for stabbing human sized objects so it would be blunt force trauma.

Unless you are super durable or a healing factor, (Godzilla,KG) or simply so large it doesn't matter (karathen,adult Cloverfield) size is usually a hindrance when fighting tiny super strong/durable beings.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I doubt he needs the weak spot honestly.

I agree.

Also, electricity vs Smaug? I doubt he's ever eating a lightning bolt before.

Just too many advantages for Thor here.

Jmanghan
Thor beats him without Mjolnir, giving him Mjolnir lets him stomp.

ShadowFyre
I m not gonna lie tho..pretty sure Smaug would have raped that dragon Thor ran from

HulkIsHulk
The same Smaug who has problem getting through pillars and wooden doors vs the rocket powered dragon who can plough through miles of rock and can outspeeed Mjolnir?
Nope Smaug gets crushed, literally

ShadowFyre
Crushed? That dragon was literally a tiny tiny fraction the size of Smaug. No, it flees most likely or it would die without effort. One shake of the jaws.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.