Dabura vs. Vegito

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
During the Buu arc Dabura hocks a massive ball of spit on Vegito's face.

What happens?

StiltmanFTW
Vegito ejaculates on Dabura's face in return.

Galan007
I mean, he continued fighting as a piece of candy... Maybe he could fight as a statue? /shrug

vansonbee
I'm pretty sure being higher level, Vegito protected and cover by shield of Ki that Dabura spit can't eat through.

Ridley_Prime
Or just spin around so fast until the spit dissipates or something. It's Vegito, I wouldn't doubt him having some cartoonish way to counteract the spit like with Buu's magic.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
I mean, he continued fighting as a piece of candy... Maybe he could fight as a statue? /shrug

That's our best guess, yes.

Apparently, transmutation means nothing to him. He may not be able to reverse the process, but he can still move and fight when transformed against his will.

NotAllThatEvil
But what happens when the time runs out?

StiltmanFTW
Well... then Goku and Vegeta are f*cked, I guess.

Galan007
I'm curious what would happen in that case? Like if Vegito was a statue when the fusion timed out, would both Goku and Vegeta de-fuse as statues? Or would they be their normal selves? Or would they even de-fuse at all?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.