Luke Skywalker vs Frank Castle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Luke can't use the Force offensively or directly, Only to enhance stats or precognition. He has a light saber, of course.

Frank has his usual gear, for when he's taking down an entire crime family.

Who wins?

CosmicComet
Luke cant amp his stats high enough to match Frank.

Spite.

cdtm
Can a light saber deal with bullets?

I know slug throwers exist in Star Wars, so wondering if this situation ever happened.

DeadpoolXXX
cant luke just tk the bullets away then thrown his saber through frank's dome?

CosmicComet
Not if Frank beats the shit out of him first

BruceSkywalker
luke takes this.. despite being gimped, he can still block the bullets and slice frank into little pieces

StiltmanFTW
They team-up.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4c/f0/74/4cf074790d16a1c8fd285d1330ad5c48.jpg

MrMind
Jedis are magneto or green lantern level

StiltmanFTW
Nothing naked Punisher can't solo, I agree.

zopzop
Master Jedi are fast enough to deflect LASER blasts. Luke isn't losing this fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Master Jedi are fast enough to deflect LASER blasts. Luke isn't losing this fight.

They deflect blasters, not lasers.

Frank is fast and skilled enough to shoot speedsters, characters with pre-cog and super-senses cool

Frank is the one man army, force of nature. He eats Luke and shits out Rey Palpatine.

CosmicComet
How did we never have a Church of Castle but the loser Danny got his own tongue in cheek 'Lord Rand' following at one point?

I blame Jake--may the Lord bless his soul if he isn't with us anymore.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They deflect blasters, not lasers.

Frank is fast and skilled enough to shoot speedsters, characters with pre-cog and super-senses cool

Frank is the one man army, force of nature. He eats Luke and shits out Rey Palpatine.

You mean Spider-Man. Well that was PIS and not usable for obvious reasons.

StiltmanFTW
He did it numerous times, all while holding back against Parker.

So it's perfectly usable and well within his abilities.

Frank also has a precog ability himself, the sixth sense from the Vietnam war.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CosmicComet
How did we never have a Church of Castle but the loser Danny got his own tongue in cheek 'Lord Rand' following at one point?

I blame Jake--may the Lord bless his soul if he isn't with us anymore.

I have no idea.

We should make them all burn for disrespecting Lord Castle!

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/9/98479/1780605-punisher_10_0014.jpg

ShadowFyre
Sure seems like bullets are multiple times faster than a blaster bolt and they also fire in conjunction multiple times faster.

If Frank whips out a minigun or a MP3 .50 Cal Luke ain't blocking shit with a lightsaber. He might be able to block em all as one though with TK.

StiltmanFTW
Sure thing, Shadow, but:

Originally posted by cdtm
Luke can't use the Force offensively or directly, Only to enhance stats or precognition.

Galan007
Wait, so Luke can't even use the Force to TK-shield from the bullets and whatnot? Yeah, he probably gets merc'd then.

Unless we're talking Legends Luke. He at least had speed showings.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by CosmicComet
How did we never have a Church of Castle but the loser Danny got his own tongue in cheek 'Lord Rand' following at one point? TBF it's one lunatic (CDTM) and he's more the homeless dude with a sign type of guy.

ShadowFyre
Yeah,it's basically just a dude with a lazer sword vs. a walking shooting range

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
TBF it's one lunatic (CDTM) and he's more the homeless dude with a sign type of guy.

He's scaring me more and more every day.

He was that guy who ate a bat raw and caused this global pandemic.

cdtm
Originally posted by Parmaniac
TBF it's one lunatic (CDTM) and he's more the homeless dude with a sign type of guy.

I'm just an acolyte in Mindsets church.

StiltmanFTW
You've never made a sexual post in your life.

Mindset doesn't want you.

cdtm
Well, I was raised Catholic.

ShadowFyre
Doesn't count if it's a Preacher am I right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.