The most heroic superhero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xXI_wing_IXx
Which hero performs the greatest heroic acts / feats ?

https://i.imgur.com/OxgNpwv.jpg

krisblaze
Jesus

steverules_2
Originally posted by xXI_wing_IXx
Which hero performs the greatest heroic acts / feats ?

https://i.imgur.com/OxgNpwv.jpg

Not superman biscuits

Diesldude

Diesldude
Originally posted by krisblaze
Jesus yes Superman thumb up

8swords

Diesldude

DeadpoolXXX
superman obviously.

MrMind
joker

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Diesldude
yes Superman thumb up

laughing out loud The fact you just said that just shows how much you jerk off to Superman, Superman isnt more iconic than Spidey let alone more popular, this isnt the 60s anymore

And if we're talking whos done more heroic acts, Superman doesn't REMOTELY come close

Insane Titan
Superman, easily.

tkitna
Captain America for the easy win. Guy constantly fights above his weight class.

Sin I AM
I would say classic spidey

Diesldude
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud The fact you just said that just shows how much you jerk off to Superman, Superman isnt more iconic than Spidey let alone more popular, this isnt the 60s anymore

And if we're talking whos done more heroic acts, Superman doesn't REMOTELY come close you shouldnt make jokes about jerking off. With your age and weight, youre gonna need those blue V pills.

-Pr-
Superman, Spider-Man, Cap.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by -Pr-

abhilegend
Superman, Daredevil, Batman, Cap

qwertyuiop1998

wxyz
Daredevil, really?

Anyways: Superman, Spider-Man, Captain America like others have said.

abhilegend
Originally posted by wxyz
Daredevil, really?

Anyways: Superman, Spider-Man, Captain America like others have said.
Yes, really.

Daredevil is who inspires Captain America.

ShadowFyre
Superman? You mean Clark "I don't kill so that bad guys can get out and kill more innocent people repeatedly to make myself and my asinine view on not killing feel better, but **** all those people that Zod and Luther kill all the time" Kent?

No. Him and Batman are selfish ****ing pricks. Sorry.

Godzillas my pick. He takes care of business. And he saves humans all the time despite them always attacking him. That's a ****ing hero.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Superman? You mean Clark "I don't kill so that bad guys can get out and kill more innocent people repeatedly to make myself and my asinine view on not killing feel better, but **** all those people that Zod and Luther kill all the time" Kent?

Godzillas my pick. He takes care of business. And he saves humans all the time despite them always attacking him. That's a ****ing hero.

laughing out loud 👍

One Big Mob

Godzillas my pick. He takes care of business. And he saves humans all the time despite them always attacking him. That's a ****ing hero. Good point.

Future Trunks.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Enzeru
For me it's Spider-Man.

zopzop

Amen. After what Joker did to Jason Todd and Barbara Gordon, he should have been killed 1000 times over.

clapping

Philosophía
Thor.

It takes a lot of guts to get out of bed knowing you'll be knocked out at least 5 times before the sun sets.

8swords
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

And if we're talking whos done more heroic acts, Superman doesn't REMOTELY come close

the only thing I could arguably agree on this one is that spiderman may be more popular than superman.. the rest is hearsay..

meep-meep
Thing

-Pr-
People in this thread acting like heroes murdering multiple villains is the norm instead of a minority. ermm

Y'all crazy.

ilikecomics
Shout out to invincible.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by MrMind
joker

DarkSaint85
People in this thread acting like heroes murdering multiple villains is the norm instead of a minority. ermm

Y'all crazy.

Also, people acting like death is some kind of finality in comics - even the public knows death is just a revolving door lol.

playa1258
The Emperor of Mankind.

Sin I AM

Y'all crazy.

Lol..ikr.

Argon123
Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.