Cyborg vs Smaug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Since Smaug just got mauled, how would he do against a weaker opponent?
Fight takes place in the same place as JL's final.battle, prior to the destruction but emptied of people.
So who wins? The wyvern voiced by cucumber patch or the one who has megatron's face in place of family jewels?

TheVaultDweller
Well, a big factor would be how durable Cyborg's organic parts are, like on his face. If it's actually enhanced and just resembles human tissue, he should be okay. But if that's still his real face, it gets melted off. Because that shield of his is not big enough to cover the volume of fire Smaug can produce.

HulkIsHulk
Now that's something to consider. Then again, his face was right in an explosion that could hurt Superman, so its debatable

TheVaultDweller
It partly depends on exposure IMO. A quick flash of intense heat is generally easier to withstand than extended concentrated heat. Take a much simpler example. You can light a match and wave your hand over the flame without major discomfort. But if you hold it there for a longer length of time it's going to start burning.

But eh, I'm mostly speculating here. Cyborg was terribly underused, which makes it hard to gauge where he sits power-wise. Most of his notable feats involved hacking related things.

KingD19
Well next year we'll see him how he was meant to be portrayed in the Snyder cut so we'll know then.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
Well next year we'll see him how he was meant to be portrayed in the Snyder cut so we'll know then.

Yeah, based on what I glimpsed in that trailer, looks like they re-included a bunch of stuff that was hinted at in the original trailers but eventually got cut from the cinematic release. Hopefully he also gets more character development this time. He was little more than an occasional plot device last time around.

Though, as previously mentioned, he did have a couple of decent hacking feats at least. We'll have to be happy with that for the most part for the time being lol.

ShadowFyre
Cyborg showed zero offensive abilities that would even put down Jurassic Parks heavy hitters. He's not winning this.. Smaug moving one leg is a better strength feat than anything Stepp did and he ripped borg's leg right off. Cyborg is a street level Iron Man

HulkIsHulk
Are Jurassic Park dinos tougher than the Knightcrawler's armor? Because Cyborg flew right through it before he hacked it
And he reattached the leg no problem right after, so I don't see the issue there

ShadowFyre
No, but I remember him shooting a tazer and something else. Nothing that would damage Smaug.

Now, if he could fly right through his skull that would be large enough but none of his offensive weaponry is going to even injure Smaug in the slightest based upon feats.

HulkIsHulk
Slightest?
Cyborg's blasters can hurt Steppenwolf and Superman.
You'd be hard pressed to show Smaug is more durable than either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.