DCU Cyborg vs. MCU Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Who wins?

carthage
Ultron stomps

KingD19
Cyborg might be able to hack Ultron. The technology of a motherbox and the similar tech that powers Cyborg should be well above him.

relentless1
Cy hacks Ultron and makes him fellate his robo nads

BruceSkywalker
vic stone takes this and he goes on social media to cry about it

BrolyBlack
Cyborgs AI is a higher more advanced AI

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Cyborg might be able to hack Ultron. The technology of a motherbox and the similar tech that powers Cyborg should be well above him.

Are you sure? Ultron's AI was powered by an Infinity Stone after all and easily hacked apart Jarvis.

riv6672

Silent Master
What are Cyborg's best hacking feats?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
vic stone takes this and he goes on social media to cry about it

This was totally on point here to, odd no warnings handed out

KingD19
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
This was totally on point here to, odd no warnings handed out

That was a joke about Cyborgs actor going on Twitter and calling out Joss Whedon. It has nothing to do with flaming other people.

And he actually gave an opinion in that Vic wins.

BrolyBlack
So did I earlier

Lestov16
Really good matchup. I'm going to say Cyborg, if only because the Ultron clones were getting sweeped by the Avengers, even the humans on the team.

FrothByte
Did Cyborg need to be in contact with a computer in order to hack it? I don't remember.

In a physical fight, final form Ultron was more impressive.

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by FrothByte
Did Cyborg need to be in contact with a computer in order to hack it? I don't remember.

In a physical fight, final form Ultron was more impressive.

He hacked the batcave security cameras literally seconds after discovering he had the ability.

Surtur
Joss Whedon appears and stabs Cyborg to death.

KingD19
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
He hacked the batcave security cameras literally seconds after discovering he had the ability.

He also cuts power to an entire block by wirelessly hacking the power grid.

And he immediately hacks Kryptonian tech(which based on the Superman movies is still far and away more advanced than what we see on MCU Earth for the most part) and can tell exactly what's wrong with it and how much charge it has - https://streamable.com/sbbke

ShadowFyre
Infinity stone>cyborg.

And somebody prove that dceu tech is even remotely close to what we have seen in Marvel.

BrolyBlack

KingD19
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Infinity stone>cyborg.

And somebody prove that dceu tech is even remotely close to what we have seen in Marvel.

Kryptonian Tech is capable of interstellar travel in a matter of weeks/months while human tech still hasn't gone past the moon in MCU. Aside from Tony, and Wakanda(using vibranium) almost every advancement is either stolen and modified or taken from an alien civilization.

Its capable of sentient, AI holograms that react to you as if they were real. The holograms are indistinguishable from real people.

They've got rebreathers that can completely filter out an atmosphere.

They made the World Engines which can terraform entire planets into places hospitable to Kryptonians.

Etc, etc, etc...

Cyborg can also hack Apokolyptan tech like the Mother Boxes which are perpetual energy matrixes that force the cycle of life to speed up a million times and create life as they destroy.

No human tech we've seen from Tony Stark, SHIELD, Wakanda or any of the bad guys is anywhere close to that.

Even though Ultron's base code came from a decrypted code in the scepter that turned out to be a string of neurons that they copied, he wasn't outright powered by an infinity stone. Thats why he needed the actual Mind Stone to put in Visions perfect body. Ultron couldn't even take down Jarvis, he only managed to take him off guard then Jarvis hid so well Ultron thought he killed him. And Vision forcefully severed his connection to the internet later in the movie showing the actual power of an infinity stone. Cyborg hacked 3 energy matrixes at the same time and forced them apart. At the end of the day Ultron was basically a rogue AI with a robot body. He was impressive but we only saw him overpower Earth technology, nothing beyond. Cyborg hacked earth tech, Kryptonian tech and Apokolyptan tech and never struggled once despite only having his powers recently.

BrolyBlack
People think marvel tech was more advanced cause it was shiner

ShadowFyre
Yeah, I did. Kryptonian tech was cool in MOS. And I understand that Cyborg is Apokolips tech. But the only thing he did was hack Batman's stuff which was leagues below Tony in tech

Nevermind. Good post King. I change my mind on the hacking part. Way better answer than Brolys "marvel sucks".

He still gets shit stomped in a straight up fight tho

BrolyBlack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.