CNN Launches Emotional Biden Documentarys while also launching Hit Pieces on POTUS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
So Gloria Borger is producing a new soft emotional piece about Biden but launching hit pieces on Trump at the same time.

CNN is so unbiased

jaden_2.0
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/191/383/f76.png

Surtur
I enjoyed the Tom Hanks produced documentaries on CNN about WW2 and the 1960s and 1970s. When they have nothing really at stake they can do quite well.

But they have a ton at stake with this and so it's crazy to think it will be neutral.

BackFire
I miss the CNN from like 12 years ago.

wxyz
CNN is fake news.

BrolyBlack
The soft piece is Monday 8pm EST

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
The soft piece is Monday 8pm EST

You'll definitely be watching. Tissues at the ready.... cough

BrolyBlack
🤣

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
I miss the CNN from like 12 years ago.

You have to go back before then before they turned to shit.

It's more like 16-18 years ago.

BackFire
Yeah I guess it was closer to 15. I remember it was always fox was the right wing channel. MSNBC was the left wing channel and cnn was in the middle.

Silent Master
Try closer to 30 years, even back in the late 90s it was nicknamed The Clinton News Network.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
Try closer to 30 years, even back in the late 90s it was nicknamed The Clinton News Network.

Ahhh, f*ck, you're right.

I just remember back during the early Bush Jr. days, it seemed fair and balanced. But I do remember watching a documentary about CNN a few months ago that had clips of that in it "the Clinton News Network." It was 1992. That's a long ass time ago.

Blakemore
Originally posted by BackFire
Yeah I guess it was closer to 15. I remember it was always fox was the right wing channel. MSNBC was the left wing channel and cnn was in the middle. Cenk said the same thing in "The culture high"

"FOX does propoganda for the right, unfortunately, MSNBC does propoganda for the left, CNN does propoganda for both!" - Cenk

cdtm
CNN did piece on Alex Jones, to attack Trump. laughing out loud

Do millennials even know who he is?

One "reporter" called Trumps presidency a lie. Another reporter called it interesting phrasing, probably trying to distance himself a bit from the fruitcake while attacking on his own track.

Blakemore
Originally posted by cdtm
CNN did piece on Alex Jones, to attack Trump. laughing out loud

Do millennials even know who he is?

One "reporter" called Trumps presidency a lie. Another reporter called it interesting phrasing, probably trying to distance himself a bit from the fruitcake while attacking on his own track. You're thinking of Gen Z, not gen Y AKA Millenials... I was born in '92 which is probs the last year of what can be called as "millenials"

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
You're thinking of Gen Z, not gen Y AKA Millenials... I was born in '92 which is probs the last year of what can be called as "millenials"

81 and 96 according to Google?

Yeah, I was way off.

But I'm in that gen they keep changing the definition on. Either Gen X or Y.

Blakemore
Originally posted by cdtm
81 and 96 according to Google?

Yeah, I was way off.

But I'm in that gen they keep changing the definition on. Either Gen X or Y. Yeah, it's not conclusive... erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.