Deckard Shaw vs Ozymandias

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted unarmed H2H Deathmatch in the Shaolin Temple
No Pis/CIS
Who wins?

KingD19
Shaw can take a beating and hurt guys who are tougher and stronger than Ozymandias. And he's very skilled. It'd be a great fight, but Shaw takes a majority.

h1a8
Ozy doesn't get touched here. He casually beats Shaw. This is spite.

KingD19
Here you go again.

HulkIsHulk
Ozy wins

Lestov16
Originally posted by KingD19
Here you go again.

I'm trying, you bastard. Its hard to imagine good matchups because most have been done stick out tongue

KingD19
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm trying, you bastard. Its hard to imagine good matchups because most have been done stick out tongue

Lol that was at h1. This is actually a good match up.

Lestov16

My bad dude. In that case thanks, much appreciated smile thumb up

h1a8

No it's not. A better would be Ozy vs Shaw and Hobbs (Ozy would still stomp).

KingD19
Yeah, Ozy beats the guy who can curl a helicopter. Oh yeah, I forgot you still think Ozy would beat Cap too.

BruceSkywalker
Ozy gets his ass beat.. Shaw at least 7 out of 10 times takes this

h1a8
Yeah, Ozy beats the guy who can curl a helicopter. Oh yeah, I forgot you still think Ozy would beat Cap too.

Ozy is superhuman in strength and durability and speed.
He is also a bullet timer.
These characters would be statues to him.

h1a8
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Ozy gets his ass beat.. Shaw at least 7 out of 10 times takes this No he does not. This is a spite fight. Shaw wouldn't land a single blow. And Ozy can sit there and allow Shaw to get 5 haymakers on him and it would barely damage him.

Silent Master
Per feats, Ozy doesn't fight at anywhere even close to bullet time levels of speed. If you want to claim that he is faster than Shaw in a fight, you have to provide proof of him fighting faster than Shaw.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Per feats, Ozy doesn't fight at anywhere even close to bullet time levels of speed. If you want to claim that he is faster than Shaw in a fight, you have to provide proof of him fighting faster than Shaw.
He can perceive them with ease. He only needs to move fast enough to avoid being hit (which at minimum is slower than they move).

Silent Master

Impediment
This isn't even a match.

Veidt beats the shit out of Shaw.

Silent Master
Maybe so, but don't you agree that h1's claim that Ozy is the faster fighter still needs to be proven?

Impediment

BruceSkywalker

Silent Master

Lestov16
Hate to interfere in my own thread, but what about Ozy's reflexes during his fake assassination attempt? He was aim dodging like hell

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Lestov16
Hate to interfere in my own thread, but what about Ozy's reflexes during his fake assassination attempt? He was aim dodging like hell

that was all staged

Impediment
The assassination was staged.

Veidt actually caught the bullet that was fired by Laurie.

Silent Master
Nobody is denying that, the question is. do we base his fighting speed on the bullet catch or on how fast he has been shown to move during his multiple fights?

KingD19
Brixton was not only a bullet timer who blocked multiple shots with his hand, but his targeting computer also slowed down time and read his opponents moves. Shaw and Hobbs overcame that.

Rorschach and Nite Owl not being able to overcome Ozy would make them slower in comparison so Shaw should at least be able to hit him as he's slower than Brixton, has no targeting computer and is weaker than Brix as well. Shaw being able to hurt Dom, Hobbs and Lore means Ozy will definitely get hurt from his hits as all 3 are tougher and stronger than Ozy.

h1a8
Brixton was not only a bullet timer who blocked multiple shots with his hand, but his targeting computer also slowed down time and read his opponents moves. Shaw and Hobbs overcame that.

Rorschach and Nite Owl not being able to overcome Ozy would make them slower in comparison so Shaw should at least be able to hit him as he's slower than Brixton, has no targeting computer and is weaker than Brix as well. Shaw being able to hurt Dom, Hobbs and Lore means Ozy will definitely get hurt from his hits as all 3 are tougher and stronger than Ozy.

ABC logic does not work in fiction when characters level fluctuate from scene to scene. Plus we go on visual speed.
Shaw and Hoggs allowed Brixton to hit one oh then so that he will be open to be attacked. Without that strategy they were getting their asses handed to them.

Ozy will see them in super slow motion. Let's not try to argue that truth away now.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
ABC logic does not work in fiction when characters level fluctuate from scene to scene. Plus we go on visual speed.

Then show feats of Ozy fighting at speeds beyond Shaw.

h1a8

You keep ignoring what is stated like a dunce.

He only needs to move fast enough to avoid being hit (which at minimum is slower than they move).

Silent Master
Show feats of Ozy fighting fast enough that Shaw won't be able to hit hin.

h1a8
Show feats of Ozy fighting fast enough that Shaw won't be able to hit hin.

Any of his fights show sufficient speed to block, dodge, parry Shaw's attacks.

Just pick a scene.

Silent Master
Pick one that supports your claim that Shaw will have zero chance of ever landing even a single attack and post it

h1a8
Pick one that supports your claim that Shaw will have zero chance of ever landing even a single attack and post it

The scene where Ozy catches a bullet combined with the scene where he fought both Nite owl and Rorschach.

Silent Master
The scene where Ozy catches a bullet combined with the scene where he fought both Nite owl and Rorschach.

Does anyone agree with h1 that Ozy's fight with Nite owl and Rorschach prove that Shaw has zero chance of landing even a single hit?

Impediment

h1a8
Does anyone agree with h1 that Ozy's fight with Nite owl and Rorschach prove that Shaw has zero chance of landing even a single hit?

That's not my stance. My stance is both scenes proves it.

h1a8

Silent Master
That's not my stance. My stance is both scenes proves it.

Yes it is, you've claimed that Shaw won't ever land a hit.

Ozy doesn't get touched here. He casually beats Shaw. This is spite.

No he does not. This is a spite fight. Shaw wouldn't land a single blow. And Ozy can sit there and allow Shaw to get 5 haymakers on him and it would barely damage him.

And when I asked for proof

You posted this

h1a8
Yes it is, you've claimed that Shaw won't ever land a hit.

And when I asked for proof

You posted this

Reading is fundamental. Do you see the word, "combined"?

Silent Master
I asked for feats of Ozy fighting at speeds beyond Shaw

You only posted 1 fighting feat. thus you're claiming that feat proves your claim.

h1a8
I asked for feats of Ozy fighting at speeds beyond Shaw

You only posted 1 fighting feat. thus you're claiming that feat proves your claim.

Wrong! I argued that Ozy can move slower than Shaw and still not get hit.
I based this off the two scenes.

What does feats of Ozy fighting at speeds beyond Shaw have anything to do with my argument that Ozy won't get tagged?

Silent Master
I'll ask this again since you apparently can't understand what is being discussed. post feats of Ozy fighting at speeds that would make it impossible for Shaw to ever land a hit.

h1a8
I'll ask this again since you apparently can't understand what is being discussed. post feats of Ozy fighting at speeds that would make it impossible for Shaw to ever land a hit.
That's not my argument.

My argument is that Ozy won't get touched because of his perception and fighting skill. Ozy only needs to move at a fraction of the speed Shaw can. Ozy can move faster than Shaw.

Silent Master
You think Ozy is more skilled than Shaw?

h1a8
You think Ozy is more skilled than Shaw?

Yes, easily.

Silent Master
LOL!!!

h1a8
LOL!!!

Fighting skill is mostly in defense. And Ozy defends wayyyyyy better than Shaw.

Silent Master
LOL laughing out loud

Impediment
It's a physics and biological fact that perceiving faster motion than another results in slower time perception than the other.

Why do you think EVERY fictional medium displays time perception slower for the character who is fast?

A bullet is many times slower than a punch. Perceiving a bullet would allow you to perceive the punch many times easier.

I say again:

There is no evidence or proof that Ozymandias has slow motion speed. So, you can stop adding fictional stats.

h1a8
Originally posted by Impediment
I say again:

There is no evidence or proof that Ozymandias has slow motion speed. So, you can stop adding fictional stats.

Wrong! Not slow motion speed (that's stupid) but he can view fast events happening slower than what any real human views them.

There is evidence. Real science. I told you it is proven in science.

And 2nd evidence
Ozy was viewing events in slow motion in the assassination attempt.

Note: It's irrelevant anyway because if someone can perceive a bullet in the air then they can perceive attacks thrown better than any human.

Impediment

h1a8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.