Fox news confirms Trump sees veterans as Losers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jenn1934
Trump doesn't thank you for your service.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella/2020/09/05/fox-news-journalists-defend-colleague-targeted-by-president-trump/

Blakemore
In other news... https://www.veteransforbiden.com/

eThneoLgrRnae
BS. Fake news. He never called veterans losers. I believe he may've called John McCain a loser but he never said that about veterans in general. Nice try, anti-Trump snowflake. You're a liar.

I bet you're a Pooty sock lol.

Blakemore
In other news s9Gx1N4VIu0

eThneoLgrRnae
Liar liar pants on fire! Why do lefties lie so damn much? SMH. no

Blakemore
How could you have gotten that from that speech?

Impediment
Fake news.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Impediment
Fake news. Translation: confirmation bias.

Silent Master
Post the vid of him calling veterans losers.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Impediment
Fake news.

thumb up Yup.

eThneoLgrRnae
This fake news story is just meant to distract from the fact that an Antifa commie p-o-s gunned down an innocent Trump supporter who was just walking along minding his own business and that leftist a-holes were celebrating it in Portland soon after it happened.

One good thing about this fake news story though, it showed me yet another "news source" ("The Atlantic"wink that is made up of liars. I have now blocked their "news" alerts from ever showing up on my phone again. Good riddance.

Blakemore
k5cqUWm63Mg

wxyz
I highly doubt this is true.

Impediment
Some of ya'll motherphuckers don't fact check and it shows.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Silent Master

Blakemore
I thought the vid I posted was adequate.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Blakemore
I thought the vid I posted was adequate.

Why would it be adequate? it doesn't actually show Trump calling veterans losers, like is being claimed.

Blakemore
The irony is I'm struggling to find an actual clip of him saying such a thing....... This might be because I'm a drunk boob or the video has been removed from google.

Surtur
It's misleading to say they "confirmed" it. They didn't confirm it as true, the same sources that whispered this to CNN and Wapo whispered it to Fox. It doesn't somehow lend it credibility.

And there is a trump thread whirly. Do better with your next sock my child, understood?

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. You really think that if there were a video of Trump saying that that it would've ever been removed from Google? Google has made it very clear that they are extremely anti-Trump.

The reason you can't find the video is because it doesn't actually exist or ever did. Without actual footage or a recording of him saying it there is no actual proof. An anonymous source claiming it's true is not proof.

Supposedly this is something Trump said at least two or three years ago. You really think that if Trump had said it back then that this anonymous source would've just sat on it for these past few years while Trump was president?

Your TDS has blinded you to common sense.

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. You really think that if there were a video of Trump saying that that it would've ever been removed from Google? Google has made it very clear that they are extremely anti-Trump.

The reason you can't find the video is because it doesn't actually exist or ever did. Without actual footage or a recording of him saying it there is no actual proof. An anonymous source claiming it's true is not proof.

Supposedly this is something Trump said at least two or three years ago. You really think that if Trump had said it back then that this anonymous source would've just sat on it for these past few years while Trump was president?

Your TDS has blinded you to common sense. Google is a business, not some anti-Trump conspiracy hub. I just thought maybe they were given a lot of money to not make such a thing accessible. 9euX-ntymOQ looks like it was on CNN

Silent Master
You still haven't posted anything that actually shows Trump making those comments, you just posted another vid of somebody claiming it.

Blakemore
You still haven't posted anything that actually shows Trump making those comments, you just posted another vid of somebody claiming it. That clip I just posted shows a Trump tweet where he literally called McCain a loser. He didn't attend the funeral because-allegedly-it would mess up his stupid hair....

On the other hand, Biden gave a great speech in honour to McCain's service.

Silent Master
Calling McCain a loser and calling all veterans losers are not the same thing.

Blakemore
Calling McCain a loser and calling all veterans losers are not the same thing. True, but he still disrespected McCain.

Silent Master
True, but he still disrespected McCain.

This threads point was claiming that Trump called all veterans suckers and losers, where's the proof?

Blakemore
This threads point was claiming that Trump called all veterans suckers and losers, where's the proof? You want a video clip of him literally saying that. If I find it, I will post it.

Silent Master
You want a video clip of him literally saying that. If I find it, I will post it.

Since the claim is he said it. yes, I want proof.

Blakemore
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/09/04/trump-veterans-atlantic-military-losers/ This is the washington post. He openly admits he was critical of McCain, but not veterans. He also praised McCain, as I'm sure most people would.

I don't like his disrespect to McCain, but I can't find him calling veterans losers. It might just be more MSNBC shit.

Still, imo, he should have gone to the funeral and respected McCain as have many republicans and democrats have done.

SquallX
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/09/04/trump-veterans-atlantic-military-losers/ This is the washington post. He openly admits he was critical of McCain, but not veterans. He also praised McCain, as I'm sure most people would.

I don't like his disrespect to McCain, but I can't find him calling veterans losers. It might just be more MSNBC shit.

Still, imo, he should have gone to the funeral and respected McCain as have many republicans and democrats have done.

Pretty sure McCain family wanted nothing to do with Trump, let alone let him come to his funeral.

Funny thing is, you loonies would be up in arms if Trump actually went to the funeral, even after the McCain family told him to **** up.

So no matter what Trump does, he loses.

Blakemore
I'm sure Trump is capable enough to show respect. Why he didn't show up is a mystery to me.

Silent Master

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by SquallX
Pretty sure McCain family wanted nothing to do with Trump, let alone let him come to his funeral.

Funny thing is, you loonies would be up in arms if Trump actually went to the funeral, even after the McCain family told him to **** up.

So no matter what Trump does, he loses.

Bingo. For Trump, it's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. McCain's daughter especially would've thrown a temper tantrum and made a huge scene had Trump shown up at her father's funeral.

And LOL@ Blake pretending like he actually respected McCain or American veterans in general. He doesn't give two shits about McCain... he's just using what Trump said about him as an excuse to virtue-signal and basically say "see, orange man bad!".

Blakemore
Bingo. For Trump, it's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. McCain's daughter especially would've thrown a temper tantrum and made a huge scene had Trump shown up at her father's funeral.

And LOL@ Blake pretending like he actually respected McCain or American veterans in general. He doesn't give two shits about McCain... he's just using what Trump said about him as an excuse to virtue-signal and basically say "see, orange man bad!". projection retard, I actually respect McCain. I wish he was president instead of dubya, the vietman war hero bastard...

Many people have shown him respect and banter.... John Kerry even showed friendship towards him.

Surtur
That clip I just posted shows a Trump tweet where he literally called McCain a loser. He didn't attend the funeral because-allegedly-it would mess up his stupid hair....

On the other hand, Biden gave a great speech in honour to McCain's service.

McCain and Trump hated each other. I don't think Trump hated McCain because he was a vet though, but he did use the fact he served and got caught to attack him which was wrong. I think if McCain had been (insert whatever occupation) in the past Trump would have used that to try to slam him.

It's a far cry from shitting on dead soldiers and wondering why we fought with the allies. His comments have usually been about specific people who just happened to be vets, like McCain. It's a far cry from generically lashing out at vets.

And to make these comments where other military personnel could hear him just seems odd. Anonymous sources being used here was a disservice to everyone. If these cowards were not willing to go on the record the story never should have been released. And then they play this game where they say "been confirmed by multiple places". But if the same sources talked to all these different outlets it doesn't somehow make it credible. If I tell 1 person I got abducted by aliens the story doesn't magically become more credible if I tell 10 people.

IMO this was going to be an October surprise but the riots made them play their hand early. So now given our news cycle and the trump whining, this will be largely forgotten about before October even arrives unless these generals or soldiers or whoever come forward.

Blakemore
Surter, I don't think Trump is justified in insulting McCain. He would've made a good president as have a lot of senators would. Trump called him a loser. He's a joke.

Surtur
I never said he was justified. I said McCain and Trump hated each other.

John McCain pre-"I've incorrectly convinced myself I'm some maverick politician" might have been a good president.

Blakemore
Right so we can say John McCain would have been good, Dubya and Trump... bad.

Surtur
It's more correct to say at one point he might have been good, but it definitely wouldn't have been in the last 3-4 years of his life.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Surtur
It's more correct to say at one point he might have been good, but it definitely wouldn't have been in the last 3-4 years of his life. I still think he would've made a better pres than dubya in 2000...

Surtur
What thinks did he do you think McCain never would?

Silent Master
Surter, I don't think Trump is justified in insulting McCain. He would've made a good president as have a lot of senators would. Trump called him a loser. He's a joke.

Have you found the video yet?

Blakemore
Have you found the video yet? The video of Trump calling all vets losers? No. Tweets and vids of him calling McCain a loser, yes.

He insulted McCain and Kerry, Biden and Obama have spoken out about their respect for a war hero who then became a long serving senator _ and attended his funeral as many others did to show respect and Trump did not. Apparently the weather was bad or whatever.....

Silent Master
The video of Trump calling all vets losers? No. Tweets and vids of him calling McCain a loser, yes.

He insulted McCain and Kerry, Biden and Obama have spoken out about their respect for a war hero who then became a long serving senator _ and attended his funeral as many others did to show respect and Trump did not. Apparently the weather was bad or whatever.....

So, as far as you can prove. Trump never called all Vets losers?

Blakemore
So, as far as you can prove. Trump never called all Vets losers? I can't find a clip of that statement, but I never supported TYT or MSNBC so ... maybe yes or maybe no... He still was disrespectful to McCain.

Silent Master
I can't find a clip of that statement, but I never supported TYT or MSNBC so ... maybe yes or maybe no... He still was disrespectful to McCain.

Which means, you can't prove Trump ever said it, right?

Blakemore
Which means, you can't prove Trump ever said it, right? So far no. Take that win.

Insane Titan

Surtur
I just wish they would come forward. If these men or women served our country I would hope they would want to step forward and put their names next to these allegations.

It also bothers me that they waited years before saying anything about these supposed comments.

eThneoLgrRnae
So far no. Take that win.

No as in you never will because it never happened. What we do know though is that Trump has publically praised vets on many occasions and has implemented policies to help vets. He's helped vets far more than Obama ever did.

And stop with this fake pretending that you had any kind of respect for the warmongering globalist John McCain. It's a sad, pathetic display.

eThneoLgrRnae
I just wish they would come forward. If these men or women served our country I would hope they would want to step forward and put their names next to these allegations.

It also bothers me that they waited years before saying anything about these supposed comments.

Yes, it's quite convenient how this anonymous source "suddenly remembered" right before an election that Trump said those things lol.

Blakemore
No as in you never will because it never happened. What we do know though is that Trump has publically praised vets on many occasions and has implemented policies to help vets. He's helped vets far more than Obama ever did.

And stop with this fake pretending that you had any kind of respect for the warmongering globalist John McCain. It's a sad, pathetic display. I'm confused. Was McCain good or bad in your opinion?

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm confused. Was McCain good or bad in your opinion?

Like I said, he was a warmongering globalist scum. If you can't figure it out, that means he was bad. Simply being a veteran does not automatically make you a good person and I say that as a veteran, myself.

Blakemore
Like I said, he was a warmongering globalist scum. If you can't figure it out, that means he was bad. Simply being a veteran does not automatically make you a good person and I say that as a veteran, myself. Okay. Was he a better candidate than say Dubya Bush?

Surtur
Okay. Was he a better candidate than say Dubya Bush?

What things did Bush do that you think McCain would have done differently?

roughrider
Here.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/fox-news-trump-military-insults-contradictions_n_5f52c059c5b6946f3eb1cd90?ri18n=true

Surtur
Yes, that's the issue with this tactic the media is using.

They didn't confirm these things were said they merely confirmed someone is claiming that. And if the same people who talked to The Atlantic.

Those making the claim should come forward so we can judge their credibility.

Blakemore
What things did Bush do that you think McCain would have done differently? The Iraq war

eThneoLgrRnae
Edit: wrong thread, sorry.

Blakemore
I wish I knew what the edit was for...

Surtur
It says "wrong thread sorry".

If you had to guess what reason would u say the post was edited?

Blakemore
It says "wrong thread sorry".

If you had to guess what reason would u say the post was edited? Well what was the bleeding post?

eThneoLgrRnae
I wish I knew what the edit was for...

Just what I said, dummy. I made a post in the wrong thread.... duh.

Are all darwinists as dumb as you are? That was rhetorical, btw, as I know they are not all that dumb.

Unlike you, I don't accuse everyone who has a different world view than me of being retarded.

Blakemore
Just what I said, dummy. I made a post in the wrong thread.... duh.

Are all darwinists as dumb as you are? That was rhetorical, btw, as I know they are not all that dumb.

Unlike you, I don't accuse everyone who has a different world view than me of being retarded. maybe you should get a highschool diploma and stop eating paste

Surtur
Well what was the bleeding post?

A clever man could note the time the comment was posted and perhaps check other threads for posts made around the same time.

After all, doesn't it stand to reason if he corrected the post in here that he then posted the comment in the intended thread?

eThneoLgrRnae
Yup, and I did. The post was reposted in the "Why do we have borders?" stupid thread, iirc.

It was the comment I made about not taking lectures about morality from people who support abortion.

Blakemore
A clever man could note the time the comment was posted and perhaps check other threads for posts made around the same time.

After all, doesn't it stand to reason if he corrected the post in here that he then posted the comment in the intended thread? I was looking at penguins... sorry.

Surtur
I was looking at penguins... sorry.

I think I speak for everyone when I say: never tell us what this is a euphemism for.

Blakemore
I think I speak for everyone when I say: never tell us what this is a euphemism for. literally penguins. I don't know what that can even be a euphemism for! Penguins are cute and funny.

Surtur
Okay. I feel like it is better to believe that as opposed to learning the terrible truth.

Blakemore
Okay. I feel like it is better to believe that as opposed to learning the terrible truth. what are you implying?

Surtur
Oh nothing.

Blakemore
I like penguins, so what? Lovely creatures.

eThneoLgrRnae
Cats are waaaaay cooler creatures, tbh. wink

Blakemore
Sheep > cats imo but then again, most animals are cool. Bears, for eg.

Surtur
It would figure you'd praise sheep.

Blakemore
I do like sheep

eThneoLgrRnae
Sheep > cats imo but then again, most animals are cool. Bears, for eg.

Nah, cats are the coolest creatures on the planet.

Cats are the perfect example of God's brilliance and creativity. Only human beings are greater. wink

Blakemore
He believes in god as if it is real.... smh

eThneoLgrRnae
He believes in god as if it is real.... smh

He's real, that's a fact.

You believe in a giant explosion of absolutely nothing creating everything, life forming from non-living material, and apes turning into people as if it's all real.. smh. no

Blakemore
He's real, that's a fact.

You believe in a giant explosion of absolutely nothing creating everything, life forming from non-living material, and apes turning into people as if it's all real.. smh. no you are mistaken

eThneoLgrRnae
You believe in a fairy tale mistakenly labelled as "science". Just accept that you do.

Blakemore
You believe in a fairy tale mistakenly labelled as "science". Just accept that you do. science can be mathematically verified by someone regardless of personal beliefs.... your god is just a case of confirmation bias.

hydrogen is an atom consisting of 1 proton and 1 electron...due to the instability of this composition it reacts with a lot of other elements, one in particular is oxygen, creating H2O.... which is water. It also happens to be rocket fuel. I know, crazy, right? But that is science. Kent Hovind wouldn't know the difference between a komodo dragon and a seagull.

roughrider
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/striking-reversal-trumps-attacks-military-122037450.html

Anyone trying to compare this to Eisenhower's warnings about the military-industrial complex - just stop.

Surtur
Originally posted by roughrider
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/striking-reversal-trumps-attacks-military-122037450.html

Anyone trying to compare this to Eisenhower's warnings about the military-industrial complex - just stop.

Were Trumps comments incorrect?

Robtard
Originally posted by roughrider

"A Striking Reversal: Trump's Attacks on the Military and Defense Contractors"

Team Trump tries very hard. Somehow Trump both loves the military "more than anybody else" and wants to spend, spend, spend, yet shits on it when he thinks it suits him.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
"A Striking Reversal: Trump's Attacks on the Military and Defense Contractors"

They try very hard. Somehow Trump both loves the military "more than anybody else" and wants to spend, spend, spend, yet shits on it when he thinks it suits him.

Reminds me of leftists and their attitude towards our intelligence agencies.

Robtard
Reminds me of leftists and their attitude towards our intelligence agencies.

^

This is Classic Projection, as that's exactly what Trumpers did, they loved the FBI and CIA and then they magically became the "deep state going after Trump" when the marching orders went out

This is also a Deflection away from Trump's nonsense

Surtur
"Projection" lol.

Leftists went from distrusting our intelligence agencies to magically trusting them. This fact will not be debated.

BrolyBlack
^

This is Classic Projection, as that's exactly what Trumpers did, they loved the FBI and CIA and then they magically became the "deep state going after Trump" when the marching orders went out

This is also a Deflection away from Trump's nonsense

Red herring.

Trump supports have always liked the intelligence community. The top of of those agencies had a few bad apples.

Are you suggesting that because we support law enforcement we have to blindly support anything they say?

Old Man Whirly!
"Projection" lol.

Leftists went from distrusting our intelligence agencies to magically trusting them. This fact will not be debated. i don't trust MI6 or the CIA, I just trust them more than the Russians, Iranians and Trump in terms of the west's best interests.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Red herring.

Trump supports have always liked the intelligence community. The top of of those agencies had a few bad apples.

Are you suggesting that because we support law enforcement we have to blindly support anything they say?

^

Doesn't know how to properly use "Red Herring"

Spent 2+ years ranting about how our intelligence agencies are with the "deep state".

BrolyBlack
^

Doesn't know how to properly use "Red Herring"

Spent 2+ years ranting about how our intelligence agencies are with the "deep state".

Spent 4 years believing in a Russian conspiracy ^

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
i don't trust MI6 or the CIA, I just trust them more than the Russians, Iranians and Trump in terms of the west's best interests.

If the russians are as dastardly as claimed, it's not a very high bar to say you trust the intelligence agencies more than russia.

But it's got to be convenient that those in this country on the left are distrustful of the government until certain parts of it say negative things about Trump. They accept it without even the slightest question. Whereas they used to always question the motives of why the government was doing or saying something now suddenly they were silent.

Robtard
i don't trust MI6 or the CIA, I just trust them more than the Russians, Iranians and Trump in terms of the west's best interests.

Bingo.

Never forget Helsinki 2018 where Trump threw America under the bus in favor of Putin and Trumpers went along with it.

Old Man Whirly!
Spent 4 years believing in a Russian conspiracy ^ Looking forward to a non obstructed investigation after November Broly. wink

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Bingo.

Never forget Helsinki 2018 where Trump threw America under the bus in favor of Putin and Trumpers went along with it. We know he cucks for Russia, I think Rasmussen shows that too.

BrolyBlack
Bingo.

Never forget Helsinki 2018 where Trump threw America under the bus in favor of Putin and Trumpers went along with it.

2012 Obama threw America and our allies under the bus when he tried to say off mic he would have more flexibility on European missile defense after his election.

Robtard
Looking forward to a non obstructed investigation after November Broly. wink

Biden's going to have his newly appointed** Attorney General look very close into it.

**of note, Hillary Clinton has the experience to be the country's AG

BrolyBlack
We know he cucks for Russia, I think Rasmussen shows that too.

Obama cucked for Russia for 8 years though old pal.

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
We know he cucks for Russia, I think Rasmussen shows that too.

Trump's visibly subservient to Putin and he's the POTUS.

There's something there, even Trumpers know it though won't openly say it, as they saw it at Helsinki with their own eyes and the various kowtowing comments Trump's made to and about Putin since 2016.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Obama cucked for Russia for 8 years though old pal. Obama is long gone Broly.

BrolyBlack

There's something there, even Trumpers know it though won't openly say it, as they saw it at Helsinki with their own eyes and the various kowtowing comments Trump's made to and about Putin since 2016.

In 2012 Obama threw America and our allies under the bus when he tried to say off mic he would have more flexibility on European missile defense after his election.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Obama is long gone Broly.

Old Man Whirly!

There's something there, even Trumpers know it though won't openly say it, as they saw it at Helsinki with their own eyes and the various kowtowing comments Trump's made to and about Putin since 2016. Agreed

Robtard
Obama is long gone Broly. 'But Obama!!1!" didn't take very long.

Protip: if you can't defend Trump's shitty actions without deflecting to Obama, especially a lie, then you have no defense

BrolyBlack
Nothing I said was a lie, do you want me to play the video for you?

Surtur
Protip: keep your mouth closed about trump and russia if you were too much of a pussy to talk about Obama's cucking.

Impediment
Provide proof or just cease and desist.

BrolyBlack
Obama is long gone Broly.

Remember this, cause you will be talking about Trump for the next 20 years.

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
Protip: keep your mouth closed about trump and russia if you were too much of a pussy to talk about Obama's cucking. Protip "The Black Muslim Man without American citizenship is bad" trope, is long dead.

Old Man Whirly!
How did Obama both "cuck" to Putin, yet try very hard to start a war with Russia several times as a means to hide his whatever criminal act of the week you people where ranting on about and/or to stay in power longer and become Emperor Obama? ooooooh good question.

Robtard
Protip "The Black Muslim Man without American citizenship is bad" trope, is long dead.

TBF, Trump was using it up until 2016 and never actually said it he was wrong. So they're just doing what they're told.

Surtur
How did Obama both "cuck" to Putin, yet try very hard to start a war with Russia several times as a means to hide his whatever criminal act of the week you people where ranting on about and/or to stay in power longer and become Emperor Obama?

I suppose the same way Trump was working hand in hand with Putin while trying very hard to get other European countries to stop being dependent on them for energy.

Robtard
So a deflection dodge. Expected.

Old Man Whirly!
TBF, Trump was using it up until 2016 and never actually said it he was wrong. So they're just doing what they're told. Yup!

Surtur
So a deflection dodge. Expected.

I'm so sorry I pointed out an equally obvious flaw to the leftist narrative.

My bad bro.

Robtard
Yup!

Never forget: Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit

dadudemon
Never forget: Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit

Depends on the personnel at the FBI he sided against.

The 15-30 that were involved in treason against the President Elect, Trump?

Yeah, he should side against those folks 100/100 times. They are traitorous bastards. They didn't even try to hide that they were trying to take Trump down.

The other hundreds of FBI folks who are good people who were not involved in that? Yeah, they are good. Trump shouldn't disparage them.

Old Man Whirly!
Never forget: Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit never forget thumb up

Surtur
And MSNBC f*cked it up by comparing it to Pearl Harbor and Kristalnacht.

And yet they wonder why Trump gets away with so much.

Cuz they are deranged losers.

BrolyBlack
Appears some people have lost it

Robtard
Remember folks, it's only okay to compare some event to Pearl Harbor** if you're a Republican, keep those pearls clutched then

**and Jesus' crucifixion

Old Man Whirly!
Remember folks, it's only okay to compare some event to Pearl Harbor** if you're a Republican, keep those pearls clutched then

**and Jesus' crucifixion laughing out loud Rob we had better exile ourselves again before Surt loses it fully.

Robtard
laughing out loud Rob we had better exile ourselves again before Surt loses it fully.

Is his back hurting again? He about to lose it again? Yeah, bye!

Republican Rep. Barry Loudermilk of North Carolina said Jesus was treated more fairly than Trump before he was crucified. -snip

Mike Kelly of Pennsylvania later compared Trump's impeachment to the bombing of Pearl Harbor, during which more than 2,400 people died and 1,000 were injured. -snip

Surtur
Appears some people have lost it

And look how they respond, deflections.

This is...after accusing others of deflecting. Lol.

Old Man Whirly!
Is his back hurting again? He about to lose it again? Yeah, bye!

Republican Rep. Barry Loudermilk of North Carolina said Jesus was treated more fairly than Trump before he was crucified. -snip

Mike Kelly of Pennsylvania later compared Trump's impeachment to the bombing of Pearl Harbor, during which more than 2,400 people died and 1,000 were injured. -snip i am gone too.Originally posted by Surtur

This is...after accusing others of deflecting. Lol. have a good evening Surt.

Surtur
I allow your retreat thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Obama cucked for Russia for 8 years though old pal.

He cucked even harder for China (as everyone on the left seems to) and they are far, far worse than Russia.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

That was funny, IM sure Robtard got a laugh out of that to.

eThneoLgrRnae

This is...after accusing others of deflecting. Lol.

Bingo. Also projecting. I laughed when Rob accused you of "classic projection" lol. Projecting, along with deflecting and just plain outright lying is all him and others on the left do.

Oh, and push crazy ass Russian conspiracy theories that have already been debunked many times over of course.

eThneoLgrRnae
laughing out loud

That was funny, IM sure Robtard got a laugh out of that to.

Huh? You don't think it's true that China is far worse than Russia is?

You do know that China has very recently been putting innocent people in concentration camps, right? Not only that, but they've been ripping us off and stealing our intellectual property from us for years.

Nothing bad Russia has done even begins to compare to the bad things China has done and China is a far bigger threat to us than Russia will ever be again.

And don't forget about them releasing this Coronavirus onto the world. Doubt we'll ever fully recover economically from the massive overreaction we had to that.

wxyz
Funny how Russia is an enemy when Obama was telling Romney Russia was an ally and it's not the 1980s anymore.

dadudemon

**and Jesus' crucifixion

Which comparisons are possible with the Pearl Harbor Attack? There is no comparable event or situation that happened, after the Attack on Pearl Harbor. Not even 9/11 because it wasn't a country attacking us but a political and religious ideology attacking us.

So any comparisons are rather dumb. All hyperbole rooted in partisanship.

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
No on the record sources have verified this story.

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Fool me one, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Fool me 20,000 times, buy me a magazine hat and build me a wall.

BrolyBlack
And what is the history of lying for the anonymous sources?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>