Lurtz vs. The Hound

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xPRIMEx
Lurtz the Uruk-Hai vs. Sandor Clegane the Hound

Standard gear starting distance 5m

xPRIMEx
Thoughts?

Honestly not sure about this one

Jmanghan
****ing... Lurtz, lmfao.

Lurtz is better in every way.

Dude faced down the Fellowship and gave them tons of trouble, he wins.

xPRIMEx
Lurtz really only fought Aragorn though, and he got destroyed tbh

xPRIMEx
Once it was a straight sword fight Aragorn killed him in like 3 strikes

Trocity
I'd go with the Hound, he has way more feats and has fought things comparable to Lurtz.

It's a neat fight, though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by xPRIMEx
Lurtz really only fought Aragorn though, and he got destroyed tbh

He got killed, but not before giving Aragorn hell and beating the shit out of him.

That's a helluva feat for a LotR villain.

Originally posted by xPRIMEx
Once it was a straight sword fight Aragorn killed him in like 3 strikes

On the beginning, Lurtz blocked his strike, pushed him away and disarmed him.

In the end, he still blocked a few strikes before Aragorn managed to get past his defense and cut his arm off and stabbed him in the gut... and Lurtz still wasn't done till the last decapitation strike.

So no, Aragorn didn't kill him in 3 strikes, unless you ignore the entire scene and focus on the last few seconds.

HulkIsHulk
Lurtz threw his shield ans embedded it into a tree during the fight with Aragorn didn't he?

StiltmanFTW
Yes, pinning Aragorn to said tree in the process thumb up

He did lose that fight, but the battle as a whole was still a great feat.

And since we're discussing it on a battleboard forum, it's important to note that technically the fight starts with Aragorn cheapshotting Lurtz.

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He got killed, but not before giving Aragorn hell and beating the shit out of him.

That's a helluva feat for a LotR villain.

On the beginning, Lurtz blocked his strike, pushed him away and disarmed him.

In the end, he still blocked a few strikes before Aragorn managed to get past his defense and cut his arm off and stabbed him in the gut... and Lurtz still wasn't done till the last decapitation strike.

So no, Aragorn didn't kill him in 3 strikes, unless you ignore the entire scene and focus on the last few seconds.
Yeah just rewatched it I guess you’re right, I didn’t remember how he disarmed him at the beginning. I remembered him beating Aragorn up hand to hand and then getting ****ed up once it became a duel

KingD19
Also Aragorn is strong enough to h2h Mountain and Hound at the same time and still win. So Lurtz giving him a hard time speaks volumes for him.

Robtard
Lurtz would beat the Hound and any other GOT fighter.

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by KingD19
Also Aragorn is strong enough to h2h Mountain and Hound at the same time and still win. So Lurtz giving him a hard time speaks volumes for him.
True

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.