What is and isnt Treason?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
a song by Teardrop explodes definately is!

https://youtu.be/C8brlUfhwBk

wxyz
I would say treason is actively working against the best interests of the country you're elected to lead.

Broad definition I know; but it's a good start.

BrolyBlack
Treason is defined as

T crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Treason is defined as

T crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government. Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right.

This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move

Captain America on when he committed treason and why!

Robtard
Captain America punched Nazis. Captain America wouldn't be a Trump supporter.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

wxyz
Originally posted by Robtard
Captain America punched Nazis. Captain America wouldn't be a Trump supporter.

Agreed that Cap wouldn't support Trump; but he definitely wouldn't support Biden either.

Silent Master
Cap also doesn't like racists, so he wouldn't be a Biden supporter.

He'd probably vote Tulsi.

Robtard
Originally posted by wxyz
Agreed that Cap wouldn't support Trump; but he definitely wouldn't support Biden either.
Originally posted by Silent Master
Cap also doesn't like racists, so he wouldn't be a Biden supporter.

He'd probably vote Tulsi.

^ KMC's Team Trump to the quick deflection as predicted :0

Old Man Whirly!
^ KMC's Team Trump to the quick deflection as predicted :0 triggered by Captain America. Not Captain Murica he was in the Ultimate Universe.

Robtard
Ultimate Marvel had a Hulk who raped and ate people, sometimes one after the other.

I prefer my Hulk to not be this much of a bellend

Old Man Whirly!
Ultimate Marvel had a Hulk who raped and ate people, sometimes one after the other.

I prefer my Hulk to not be this much of a bellend Yeah he did, he also had a harem at one point and tore Wolverine in two. Some Ultimate stuff was good most, not so much.

wxyz
I just finished Ultimate Spider-Man Volume 1 and it was very good.

Robtard
I've only casually dipped into the Ultimateverse many years ago.

I did watch the two Ultimate Avengers animated flicks, they were okay.

wxyz
I'll have to watch those.

cdtm
Apparently treason is a dead broke country with dirt poor people making comments on Twitter.

Or something.

How a former super power that's become closer to a third world country can "meddle" in the affairs of the most powerful country on earth (Not to mention the most self interested and blood thirsty war monger on the planet) is beyond me.

ares834
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

And trying to get the President kicked out of office through legal means is neither of those.

Old Man Whirly!
I've only casually dipped into the Ultimateverse many years ago.

I did watch the two Ultimate Avengers animated flicks, they were okay. The Mark Millar Ultimates were very good. Think, kick ass or wanted with the Avengers. Originally posted by ares834
And trying to get the President kicked out of office through legal means is neither of those. Exactly thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The Mark Millar Ultimates were very good. Think, kick ass or wanted with the Avengers. Exactly thumb up

Pym and Wasp were so over the top it was more comedy then tragedy.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
Pym and Wasp were so over the top it was more comedy then tragedy. Millar's work always borders on satire at times.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by wxyz

I can't believe those dumbasses are still arguing that a fictional character would support one candidate over another.

Pretending for a moment that that is actually relevant, Cap is pro-America, pro-individual rights, and pro-God. Anyone who thinks he would side with the commie-loving, USA-hating and Christian-hating democrats is f**king insane.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I can't believe those dumbasses are still arguing that a fictional character would support one candidate over another.

Pretending for a moment that that is actually relevant, Cap is pro-America, pro-individual rights, and pro-God. Anyone who thinks he would side with the USA-hating democrats is f**king insane. durwank too obvious...

cdtm
Cap wouldn't support any modern day politician, but he would respect them without question, being a stereotype of the ideal soldier.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by ares834
And trying to get the President kicked out of office through legal means is neither of those.

Yet, they are not trying to do it legally. They are going to attempt a coup. Some Democrats have said they will not accept a Trump win under any circumstances and that if he wins that their states will secede and they will have their own inauguration.

Pelosi has also said that if he loses thru mail-in voting and he contests the election in any way he will be forcefully removed from office. If that isn't treasonous talk I don't know what is.

He has every right to contest it if he suspects foul play and if he loses he still legally has until Jan 20 before he is forced to leave office. Any attempts to remove him before then will be considered treasonous, yes, no matter how upset the Democrats get over him accusing them of cheating (which they will most certainly do with universal mail-in voting).

Silent Master
I post that Cap would support Tulsi and somehow the retards take that as me defending Trump.

It's official, they're retarded.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yet, they are not trying to do it legally. They are going to attempt a coup. Some Democrats have said they will not accept a Trump win under any circumstances and that if he wins that their states will secede and they will have their own inauguration.

Pelosi has also said that if he loses thru mail-in voting and he contests the election in any way he will be forcefully removed from office. If that isn't treasonous talk I don't know what is.

He has every right to contest it if he suspects foul play and if he loses he still legally has until Jan 20 before he is forced to leave office. Any attempts to remove him before then will be considered treasonous, yes, no matter how upset the Democrats get over him accusing them of cheating (which they will most certainly do with universal mail-in voting). durwank

Old Man Whirly!
I post that Cap would support Tulsi and somehow the retards take that as me defending Trump.

It's official, they're retarded. Nobody really cares what you post S and M. And I don't mean that unpleasantly.

Silent Master
If only that were true.

Old Man Whirly!
If only that were true. Trust me, no one cares what anyone posts... hang on, you mean you do?

Silent Master
Nice try, I'm not the one that can't tell the difference between Trump and Tulsi.

Old Man Whirly!
Nice try, I'm not the one that can't tell the difference between Trump and Tulsi. Lost now, clearly you are posting about something serious to you and I was just shitposting. It's fine thumb up

Silent Master
We believe you

Old Man Whirly!
We believe you The Royal "we" funny stuff.

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

Wonder Man
Less centralized government was what Washington wanted. To have a milita that can handle social agendas will improve life for everyone.

BackFire
Originally posted by Blakemore
Trump has bigger t!ts?

Yep

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

dadudemon

wxyz
Impeachment based on a lie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.