Your favorite Road Trips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
What places do you like to drive to?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What places do you like to drive to? Probably my fave road trip of all time was from Paris to Capri.

BackFire
Last year I drove from Orange County to San Francisco a long PCH the whole way. Stopping every few hours to rest or get a hotel room with my girlfriend. Took about 3 days to get to SF and it was a beautiful and relaxing drive. Loved it and want to do it again someday.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BackFire
Last year I drove from Orange County to San Francisco a long PCH the whole way. Stopping every few hours to rest or get a hotel room with my girlfriend. Took about 3 days to get to SF and it was a beautiful and relaxing drive. Loved it and want to do it again someday. Sounds Lovely, when i visited California we flew into Sacremento and drove down from there, truly lovely country.

Raptor22
Originally posted by BackFire
Last year I drove from Orange County to San Francisco a long PCH the whole way. Stopping every few hours to rest or get a hotel room with my girlfriend. Took about 3 days to get to SF and it was a beautiful and relaxing drive. Loved it and want to do it again someday. pch?

BrolyBlack
Pacific coast highway or the 1

Surtur
I remember me and some friends drove down to the U of I for a party.

There was also the time we drove to my cottage, which is in Indiana right near South Bend.

Raptor22
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Pacific coast highway or the 1 thanks

jaden_2.0
You could go other places. Or....

zje9Qdm6cH8

8ylHnCrNnx4

JWr6KklX_JI

Old Man Whirly!
Scotland has amazing scenery, no doubt about that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.