High end Surfer vs Average Hulk and Average Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wxyz
Round 1. BFR is on.
Round 2. BFR is off.

Can the team beat Surfer at his best?

lawest9
Between the two I think that can bring him down in both scenarios.

lawest9
Also if Surfer choose to stay airborne then Supes would be his only real problem.

carver9
Surfer but Hulk one punch ko Superman before losing.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer but Hulk one punch ko Superman before losing. Typical of you, Lol...........

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer but Hulk one punch ko Superman before losing.

do you just say shit for the sake of it now?

superman oneshots hulk thor surfer and sentry at the same time, how about that

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
do you just say shit for the sake of it now?

superman oneshots hulk thor surfer and sentry at the same time, how about that

Henry_Pym
You can pretty much pick any three High Heralds and the one only using their best feats will always beat any other two that operate at team up levels.

Adam Grimes
Hulk gets killed by the shockwaves of the actual fight.

carver9
Stop trolling Adam.

MrMind
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Hulk gets killed by the shockwaves of the actual fight.

what fight? you mean hulk gets killed by the shockwave of superman punching surfer's head off?

wxyz
How is average Superman beating a high end Surfer by himself?

Stoic
Originally posted by wxyz

I'm assuming high end would be roughly as powerful as the Fallen One.

Insane Titan
Hulk is a non factor in this fight.

Stoic
I'm not sure that either are? The way that the Surfer's powers work may have him hijacking their energy and adding it to his. But yeah the Hulk is a non factor for sure.

MrMind

because this ain't comicvine

wxyz
Explain please.

Old Man Whirly!
because this ain't comicvine laughing out loud Top notch thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
You can pretty much pick any three High Heralds and the one only using their best feats will always beat any other two that operate at team up levels.

Surfer at his best versus Hulk (Powered by Gamma Radiation*) and Superman (Powered by Solar radiation and vulnerable to radiation from Kryptonite and Red Solar Radiation) would get messed up imo.

*With the Green Door retcon, energy draining Hulk might no longer be an option.

Sin I AM
Nerfing Superman/Hulk kinda shows Surfers weakness

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Nerfing Superman/Hulk kinda shows Surfers weakness That's an interesting point.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by lawest9
That's an interesting point.

Im just saying. If one needs to nerf clark and disregard hulk by flying and only allow regular feats (whatever that means) then it kinda proves he couldn't handle true clark and true banner at their best. An argument could be made him beating hulk. But both? Naw....even nerfed they'd still tool him.

lawest9
Im just saying. If one needs to nerf clark and disregard hulk by flying and only allow regular feats (whatever that means) then it kinda proves he couldn't handle true clark and true banner at their best. An argument could be made him beating hulk. But both? Naw....even nerfed they'd still tool him. I agree.

Damborgson
They averagely beat him to death?

Stoic
Like the Fallen One Surfer? Really?

Damborgson
Well I assume it's normal Surfer...at his best just means peak condition no?

MrMind
it means this time surfer with a huge dick in between his leg

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Like the Fallen One Surfer? Really?

He wasnt impressive

ShadowFyre
it means this time surfer with a huge dick in between his leg

🤣So....a what if?

Surfer does have a weakness to getting punched in the face. He wins round with bfr on easily. Not sure about 2

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
🤣So....a what if?

Surfer does have a weakness to getting punched in the face. He wins round with bfr on easily. Not sure about 2

Surcer endured a pounding from Beta Ray Bill. Comics before their fight, Bill were destroying planets with his hammer. Im trying to figure out why Surfer physical durability gets downplayed. Please explain.

MrMind
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
🤣So....a what if?

hulk gets killed by the shockwave of superman punching surfer's head off

ftfy thumb up

Stoic
He wasnt impressive

Neither is an average Superman. Is there a such thing as an average dynamic? The Hulk is as strong as the story needs him to be. An average Superman is also hard to pin down, because without a sundid, he has lower end portrayals that has him struggling in one instance to easily completing the task in another.

With all of that put aside, both Hulk, and Superman's connections to their power source can be interupted on a physiological level. In pops Surfer with the ability to do just that, and from my perspective that becomes a win. Of course you'll have people deny it, but that doesn't take away the fact that the Surfer has, and can alter the genetics of living creatures both human, and alien.

wxyz
Bump.

Diesldude

Diesldude
Bump. it was still on the first page lol.

Stoic
I wouldn't be surpised if the Surfer made Superman powerless though. Superman has genes that the Surfer can alter. Look at the fine control that he used against Lunatik. It's definitely a card that he could use against power enriched types like Superman. He uses these same tactics against the Hulk more often than not. The Hulk is also a power enriched type in case you forget.

DarkSaint85
And Surfer has a chin that Hulk and Superman can punch...

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
And Surfer has a chin that Hulk and Superman can punch...

Sure can, while he dips into their power reserves.

Diesldude
Sure can, while he dips into their power reserves. agreed, thumb up Superman can knock him out while surfer dips into his power reserve.

cdtm
I wouldn't be surpised if the Surfer made Superman powerless though. Superman has genes that the Surfer can alter. Look at the fine control that he used against Lunatik. It's definitely a card that he could use against power enriched types like Superman. He uses these same tactics against the Hulk more often than not. The Hulk is also a power enriched type in case you forget.

Superman has shrugged off molecular rippers and such.

His durability is actually part Force field, e,g, "electro chemical aura". He's even extended this field to protect individuals.

DarkSaint85
Sure can, while he dips into their power reserves.

Well, even at his weakest he was still able to shatter a planet when jumping.

And that ignores him just drawing his power back into himself.

And that ignores Hulk just drawing the power back into himself as well.

Stoic
He obviously had the use of his powers then, or he wouldn't have jumped anywhere. The complete, or total absence of his power would make him as weak as a regular human. Or, are you saying that nothing would work on Superman, even if he were reduced to human?

xJLxKing
Team still wins in both scenarios

Stoic
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team still wins in both scenarios

Doubtful.

JBL
Surfer. And yes, I'm back from my Vacation. Cry much?

BrolyBlack
Hurray Stepmommy is back

wxyz
How do you guys see the match going down?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.