Democrats are rigging the election against Trump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, yeah... trigger warning: Tim Pool video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBmXStwxUJg

Most of us with a brain already knew they were rigging it, of course.

Silent Master
Wouldn't surprise me if this is true, Democrats love cheating

eThneoLgrRnae
*bump*

wxyz
It always amazes me to realize that America doesn't have Voter ID.

When I went to vote in the last Federal election here I had to bring my ballot and ID to vote.

dadudemon
Originally posted by wxyz

When I went to vote in the last Federal election here I had to bring my ballot and ID to vote.

Good point.

Some countries make voting compulsory. With fines if you don't show up to vote. Australia, for example.

Not sure I want that. I like voluntary, eligible, voting, with a national ID.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by wxyz

There are actually plenty of states in which people have to have voter ID to vote in any elections. Democrats have been trying like crazy to do away with all mandatory voter ID laws.Hmmm.. I wonder why that could be? wink

You think maybe it could be the same reason that they are pushing universal mail-in voting so hard? Nah, that couldn't be it. The saintly Democrats would never try to cheat, amirite? wink

wxyz
It's obvious to me if you're against Voted ID you have an interest in rigging elections.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.