Will the WP keep track of Bidens lies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
What is "the WP?"

wxyz
Washington Post I think.

Blakemore
If so, maybe it's because it's left leaning?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blakemore

Correct. Very anti-Trump and has among the worst TDS of any large "News" organization.

BrolyBlack

So you dont think the WP will keep track of biden's lies? Why will they keep track of Trumps then? Considering they are a unbias news organization that reports the truth, wouldn't they want to keep a record?

Blakemore
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So you dont think the WP will keep track of biden's lies? Why will they keep track of Trumps then? Considering they are a unbias news organization that reports the truth, wouldn't they want to keep a record? I can't find any new source that's unbiased.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Even if true, no one cares about these types of lies anymore, as you Trumpers have spent 3-4 years now excusing and normalizing this sit behavior from the POTUS. Sleep in the shit-beds you've made.

BrolyBlack

Blakemore

Blakemore
facepalm

Old Man Whirly!
Ha, love these threads. smile

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
Oh, I'm sorry, it was the NY post!

Is that a reliable source?

Old Man Whirly!
Oh, I'm sorry, it was the NY post!

Is that a reliable source? it's rightwing.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Ha, love these threads. smile

I love shitbeds embarrasment

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
it's rightwing.

Yes, and? You didn't give any indication of reliability.

Just before you try it: NY Post is no more or less reliable than CNN, so try to avoid perishing on this hill smile

Surtur

BrolyBlack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.