Colossus vs. Guardian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man

StiltmanFTW
Hudson should be too versatile for him.

-Pr-
A versatile Canadian?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
A versatile Canadian?

laughing out loud

You're summoning Mungi, aren't you.

Wonder Man

-K-M-
A versatile Canadian?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CavernousVariableIraniangroundjay-size_restricted.gif

WHY HAVE YOU SUMMONED ME!!!

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

You're summoning Mungi, aren't you.

Originally posted by -K-M-

laughing out loud

juggernaut74
I remember in the old respect Colossus thread there was some scans of a brief encounter between these two and Colossus dropped Guardian if I recall correctly. The Colossus thread went to sh!t so I can't find it and Google doesn't help.

-K-M-
Kind of. I believe your talking about Uncanny X-Men #109. Colossus in human form charged at James and changed form punching James into the trees. In the caption and by James statement it took him by surprise but was completely unphased. He then grabbed a tree to fight but storm blew it up. James then shot a low yield blast at colossus and deflected off him and hit Moria. Banshee went crazy and Guardian felt guilty and left. Prompted him to change his name from Weapon Alpha to Vindicator

Wonder Man
Colossus should neigh any manipulation as he transforms.

krisblaze
I remember depowered Juggs making short work of Guardian also.

StiltmanFTW
Prompted him to change his name from Weapon Alpha to Vindicator

Why he renamed to Guardian later?

-Pr-
Kind of. I believe your talking about Uncanny X-Men #109. Colossus in human form charged at James and changed form punching James into the trees. In the caption and by James statement it took him by surprise but was completely unphased. He then grabbed a tree to fight but storm blew it up. James then shot a low yield blast at colossus and deflected off him and hit Moria. Banshee went crazy and Guardian felt guilty and left. Prompted him to change his name from Weapon Alpha to Vindicator

Where was it said that it was a low yield blast?

StiltmanFTW
Where was it said that it was a low yield blast?

1) Mungi can't help but wank AF in every post.

2) He isn't wrong, as the blast did no serious harm to Moira, when it ricocheted. Unless you want to argue that it lost most of its power when it bounced off.

-Pr-
Honestly no, the Moira thing is pretty self-explanatory. Even though it would have likely lost some power, it can't have been much. I just wondered if there was an actual statement.

StiltmanFTW
Honestly no, the Moira thing is pretty self-explanatory. Even though it would have likely lost some power, it can't have been much. I just wondered if there was an actual statement.

The blast was intended for Storm, not Colossus.

StiltmanFTW
Hudson is not some stone-cold killer, so the only logical conclusion is that he didn't use too much of the suit's blasting power.

-K-M-

-K-M-
Hudson is not some stone-cold killer, so the only logical conclusion is that he didn't use too much of the suit's blasting power.

thumb up

-Pr-

Stoic
Yep, I recall it happening just as Mungi stated. Pretty hard to say who wins here.

Wonder Man
Training with Angel might pay off for fights.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Training with Angel might pay off for fights. How so?

Wonder Man
Well like wingspans. Views. Expressive delivery. Probably like how the Griffin is so deadly.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
How so?

He's joking in 99% of his posts, Juggs.

Wonder Man
Flight records give enormous adaptability.

Damborgson

laughing out loud

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Well like wingspans. Views. Expressive delivery. Probably like how the Griffin is so deadly. But what happens if he makes homemade chicken noodle soup with Dr. Dooms recipe?

ilikecomics
He's joking in 99% of his posts, Juggs.

Do you know this for sure?

-K-M-

Wonder Man
Its fair to say that every fight has its own garden of eden.

juggernaut74
Sometimes the flowers arrange themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.