The unpopular opinion thread, which celebrity do you think is a kunt and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Rules of the thread:

1) No Political Figures
2) No people who spout political shit you don't like for instance; liberals, people like Vince Vaugh are out. We all think he is a **** it doesn't need revisiting.
For Rightists you can't use people like George Clooney, you all think he is a ****.
3) No members, ex members or moderators.

I got this idea from a throwaway line in the boys. "I ****ing hate Ed Sheeran", and I thought, so do I. His music is banal, he has a face I'd like to punch and he just seems a packaged corporate product of banality. Galway girl was a ****ing great way to ruin a great song!

Who's up next?

Who do you think is just a ****? And why?

Make it satirical if you want.

Make it funny if you can.

Old Man Whirly!
Apologies imp could you move this to the GDF please.

Impediment
Moved to the GDF.

Is the title supposed to be tw@t or c*nt?

Blakemore
Can I criticise Robert Downey Jr?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Impediment
Moved to the GDF.

Is the title supposed to be tw@t or c*nt? Originally posted by Impediment
Moved to the GDF.

Is the title supposed to be tw@t or c*nt? either fits Imp, C until is more visceral always imo

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Can I criticise Robert Downey Jr? Good God yes, anyone at all. Just no politics.

Blakemore
Well, I'm jelly of his success, cos I think I could have been Iron man too.

Surtur
I just find Jennifer Lawrence annoying. Just her being her. I don't even really know why, I just always find her annoying in movies.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
I just find Jennifer Lawrence annoying. Just her being her. I don't even really know why, I just always find her annoying in movies. i find her and Robert Downey Junior irritating tbh. I do think we will find annoying ***** are generally annoying *****.

Taylor Swift, would bang but what a ****!

Surtur
I liked RDJ more in the Sherlock movies compared to Iron Man. I'm eagerly waiting the 3rd film in the series.

Old Man Whirly!
I liked RDJ more in the Sherlock movies compared to Iron Man. I'm eagerly waiting the 3rd film in the series. True and Chaplain was great but as Tony Stark, more annoying by the film and also, he is a dwarf.

Blakemore
There are worse celebs.... I'm not even sure I should mention them cos it would trigger everyone.

Old Man Whirly!
There are worse celebs.... I'm not even sure I should mention them cos it would trigger everyone. What, Russell Brand? Now he is a total ****ing **** and he needs a wash.

Badabing
Stephen Colbert, Russell Brand, Sarah Silverman and Chelsea Handler always irked me. I hate their faces and never found them talented or funny. I'll fight them all at once, and win easily. sneer

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Badabing
Stephen Colbert, Russell Brand, Sarah Silverman and Chelsea Handler always irked me. I hate their faces and never found them talented or funny. I'll fight them all at once, and win easily. sneer Sarah Silverman would still bang, but she is ****ing annoying Bada.

Blakemore
Even worse than him are ... hmmm ......... well, it's a long list. But this one, we can all agree ........... Kanye fcking West!

Old Man Whirly!
Even worse than him are ... hmmm ......... well, it's a long list. But this one, we can all agree ........... Kanye fcking West! Yes Kanye is a nonce I think. But so are many celebs.

I never liked Snoop Dogg tbh. Also a ****.

Impediment
Any celebrity/actor who reads an article in the newspaper and then regurgitates it as if it's their own quote.

Surtur
Stephen Colbert, Russell Brand, Sarah Silverman and Chelsea Handler always irked me. I hate their faces and never found them talented or funny. I'll fight them all at once, and win easily. sneer

I liked Sarah back in the day. She has clearly changed since the late 90s early 2000s.

Hell I liked Jimmy Kimmel back in the day too, AND Colbert.

They all changed and we know why but that is politics so we won't get into it.

Old Man Whirly!
Charlie Jax Hunnan strikes me as a bit of a **** tbh.

Surtur
Any celebrity/actor who reads an article in the newspaper and then regurgitates it as if it's their own quote.

I just love how after the first season of "Making A Murderer" came out Mark Wahlberg got all serious and wrote this article giving "facts" about the case. He'd just plucked them from other articles.

Old Man Whirly!
I just love how after the first season of "Making A Murderer" came out Mark Wahlberg got all serious and wrote this article giving "facts" about the case. He'd just plucked them from other articles. I think you have nailed the cuntyist ****. WAHLBERG! Even in the days of beating up old men, getting beaten up in Manchester chippies and the cun ting funky bunch. He truly was a cu nts c unt.

Surtur
Mark Wahlberg legit committed a hate crime. I'm not saying I want him cancelled cuz I don't, but it's damn weird he hasn't had some reckoning.

Boogie Nights was a masterpiece though.

Plus The Happening was also a masterpiece of a different kind, a masterpiece in pure cringe and hilarity:

I2r_qjEHf7c

Surtur
What?? Nooo.

Boom, f*cking acting.

Blakemore
I liked Sarah back in the day. She has clearly changed since the late 90s early 2000s.

Hell I liked Jimmy Kimmel back in the day too, AND Colbert.

They all changed and we know why but that is politics so we won't get into it. Now, I'll be honest. When Colbert first made TV, it was funny. Seemed like some FOX parody that was trendy in the mid 00s. Then he just became a shill like the rest. One show he's extreme right, one show he's extreme left. Trevor Noah and James Corden also went down this route.

Surtur
Colberts comedy central show, where the guest would be sitting there and he would always come out to some fan fare instead of the guest being the one to come out and have people applaud for them was funny.

Plus he has a healthy respect for bears.

Blakemore
Colberts comedy central show, where the guest would be sitting there and he would always come out to some fan fare instead of the guest being the one to come out and have people applaud for them was funny.

Plus he has a healthy respect for bears. Have you seen Count Dankula's vid on Woytek? It's about a bear who loaded cannons for the Polish army in WW2. XD

Old Man Whirly!
Mark Wahlberg legit committed a hate crime. I'm not saying I want him cancelled cuz I don't, but it's damn weird he hasn't had some reckoning.

Boogie Nights was a masterpiece though.

Plus The Happening was also a masterpiece of a different kind, a masterpiece in pure cringe and hilarity:

I2r_qjEHf7c Yeah, he has done some great films but, I've been looking for a Sun article from the early nineties for years, he and the funky bunch as teenagers were drunk and abusive to some other teens in a Manchester chippy and his minders had to whisk him away... to the hospital. Did laugh.

Surtur
Have you seen Count Dankula's vid on Woytek? It's about a bear who loaded cannons for the Polish army in WW2. XD

It's Wojtek. No I don't really watch his vids but I am very well versed in Wojtek history. The bear used to get drunk and smoke too.

Though the best bear ever is the bald headed bear.

Old Man Whirly!
It's Wojtek. No I don't really watch his vids but I am very well versed in Wojtek history. The bear used to get drunk and smoke too.

Though the best bear ever is the bald headed bear. I like Polar Bears, cute as **** but they can tear your face of with a single blow from their giant paw.They also have webbed paws and a retractable penis.

Badabing
Even worse than him are ... hmmm ......... well, it's a long list. But this one, we can all agree ........... Kanye fcking West! You should reconsider your opinion of Saint Kanye. I'd hate to see you have an "accident". mafia2

biscuits

Surtur
My 2nd grade teacher used to say her first husband was killed on some expedition by a polar bear.

Surtur
A nice Ruining History video about Wojtek. Especially cuz the guy trolls the other people for most of the video into thinking it's a person.

x94BqWK1Ks4&t

Side note: those who have amazon prime can check this "ruining history" series out there and watch the ep there.

Old Man Whirly!
My 2nd grade teacher used to say her first husband was killed on some expedition by a polar bear. i had a ****ing weird female English teacher, who got stabbed on Summer vacation at the Pyramids in Cairo. She was a weirdo. I told her I never got stabbed there when my Dad took me. Which was a stupid thing to say but I was only 14.

Old Man Whirly!
A nice Ruining History video about Wojtek. Especially cuz the guy trolls the other people for most of the video into thinking it's a person.

x94BqWK1Ks4&t

Side note: those who have amazon prime can check this "ruining history" series out there and watch the ep there. Will watch.

Blakemore

Though the best bear ever is the bald headed bear. Apparently he ate cigarettes, but yeah. He did get drunk a lot and was a big bastard.

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur
Apparently he ate cigarettes, but yeah. He did get drunk a lot and was a big bastard.

He smoked, drank, and marched with the soldiers.

Old Man Whirly!
Sidebar whenever Alan Moore is mentioned, I have had a cup of tea with him.

BackFire
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Sidebar whenever Alan more is mentioned, I have had a cup of tea with him.

How is he in real life? Strikes me as kind of a prick.

Surtur

Blakemore
He smoked, drank, and marched with the soldiers. He learnt how to salute and was promoted to colonel. XD

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BackFire
How is he in real life? Strikes me as kind of a prick. Actually really nice, tbh, incredibly laid back. But he was stoned almost all the time and everytime I met him. Very, very interesting though. I could have listened to him for far longer than the few brief opportunities of speaking to him I had. He also remembered my name the second time I met him, which was surprising.

Surtur
Actually really nice, tbh, incredibly laid back. But he was stoned almost all the time and everytime I met him. Very, very interesting though. I could have listened to him for far longer than the few brief opportunities of speaking to him I had. He also remembered my name the second time I met him, which was surprising.

If u legit met him when he was stoned it is very likely he brought up his wizardry, did he?

Surtur
I'm not even kidding, Moore follows the Crowley type shit while grant morrison claims to be a chaos magician.

Surtur

Badabing
Sidebar whenever Alan Moore is mentioned, I have had a cup of tea with him. Does that mean something different in British? mmm

Old Man Whirly!
If u legit met him when he was stoned it is very likely he brought up his wizardry, did he?

I met him the first time at a signing at a comic shop on Charing Cross Rd for Lost Girls. I had a big standing order monthly at that shop and had an invite to arrive along with others before the signing to meet him. He was stoned, generally, he talked to us about the 80's and a book he was planning on Northampton. I met him a number of other times after that. Including once with Melinda.

Old Man Whirly!
Does that mean something different in British? mmm Haha, no.

Surtur
I met him the first time at a signing at a comic shop on Charing Cross Rd for Lost Girls. I had a big standing order monthly at that shop and had an invite to arrive along with others before the signing to meet him. He was stoned, generally, he talked to us about the 80's and a book he was planning on Northampton. I met him a number of other times after that. Including once with Melinda.

Oic I figured you met him in private.

Cuz the dude is a wizard.

Blakemore
I met him the first time at a signing at a comic shop on Charing Cross Rd for Lost Girls. I had a big standing order monthly at that shop and had an invite to arrive along with others before the signing to meet him. He was stoned, generally, he talked to us about the 80's and a book he was planning on Northampton. I met him a number of other times after that. Including once with Melinda. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to smoke weed in London.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm pretty sure it's illegal to smoke weed in London. Hahaha, it's illegal to do a lot of things in London.

Old Man Whirly!
Oic I figured you met him in private.

Cuz the dude is a wizard. I subsequently had the opportunity to meet him more privately a few years later. I had met him with others a few more times. But no, he never talked Magic with me.

Surtur
I figured London would have been woke enough to legalize it?

Old Man Whirly!
I figured London would have been woke enough to legalize it? London won't arest you for possession of personal weed. But that area of London in those days had all kinds of addicts. Like all busy recreational areas of big cities on the edge of a red light district and theatre land.

Surtur
I just don't get how any place can allow booze but not weed.

I can't wrap my head around it. This isn't an old timey place where they say this:

y8Jzr8bXaHo

Surtur
Basically weed is from Satan, but the characters in Mad Men are f*cking saints.

Old Man Whirly!
I just don't get how any place can allow booze but not weed.

I can't wrap my head around it. This isn't an old timey place where they say this:

y8Jzr8bXaHo I have seen it produce serious mental problems in someone I knew well. This is not the thread for that though. When I did it a lot, long ago, i was using it to sleep after using coke. I never really had problems with either tbh. Just, not good with a family so I stopped.

Blakemore
Last time I went to London a big black gangster thought I was racist and chased me. I was just ****ed out of my mind.

Luckily my friend explained I was just ****ed and the guy left us.

Surtur
It is likely if that same person boozed it up they would experience the same.

Weed is tame when you compare it to booze and heroin and coke. But weed...

3-XAJyAbQYI

Old Man Whirly!
It is likely if that same person boozed it up they would experience the same.

Weed is tame when you compare it to booze and heroin and coke. But weed...

3-XAJyAbQYI Not the thread for it, but, I think we could have a good discussion. I do think we need an adult drugs thread.

Impediment

Surtur
He's gonna curse you

Old Man Whirly!
I wonder how much of his magic shit is a pisstake tbh.

Surtur
I dunno he seems really into it.

Old Man Whirly!
I dunno he seems really into it. Yeah, but trolls always do seem into their trolling.

BackFire

Surtur

Impediment
Moore's magician shit and worshiping Glycon is all a shtick that he's even admitted to.

Surtur
Where?

Surtur
wke0-lj2wzw

https://media.giphy.com/media/tSaApE2vVQKE8/giphy.gif

Old Man Whirly!
Moore's magician shit and worshiping Glycon is all a shtick that he's even admitted to. Yeah, pretty sure I read that somewhere too. Miracleman15 is for me still the single most groundbreaking comic in history. He has written some shit though, but for that issue and the red king syndrome, I can forgive him any of the average stuff he has written.

Badabing
Howie Mandel gets on my nerves with his punchable face. durhulk

Impediment
Italian guys from New Jersey with big muscles get on my damn nerves.

ilikecomics
Mother Theresa and oprah

Insane Titan

Badabing
Italian guys from New Jersey with big muscles get on my damn nerves. https://i.postimg.cc/zf59qXLR/Tony-Soprano.gif

sneer

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
Corden was alright as Smithy, but as a host it kinda falls flat.

The best comedy acts are usually duos, imo.

wxyz
Robert DeNiro.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by wxyz
Robert DeNiro. Great actor.

Blakemore
I liked Taxi Driver.

wxyz
Agreed he's a great actor but he definitely comes across as a kunt.

Impediment

Old Man Whirly!

Impediment
Kanye West is a contender to wear the crown of all kunts.

Impediment
https://i.postimg.cc/zf59qXLR/Tony-Soprano.gif

sneer

Don't threaten me with a good time.

Old Man Whirly!
Kanye West is a contender to wear the crown of all kunts. He truly is a kunty kunt.

Old Man Whirly!
Tha Kardasians

Why these kunts are even on the kunting news is beyond me. I've only ever caught glimpses of the wobbling lard arsed, botox lipped bastards whilst doing some channel surfing and that was more than enough. Personally, they represent to me, everything that is complete and utter shite about the USA. The self serving, money grabbing, shallow bastards i hear will soon be gone and good kunting riddance. Cant remember the name of the one that had his dick scythed off and became a woman. The only time i want to hear of the bastards again is news they have been torched to death in a forest fire. kunts of mega proportions the lot of them. Although, i wouldn't mind a quick poke at a quim or two as long as they kept their gobs shut.

Impediment
Any Academy Award winner who uses their acceptance speech to stand on their soapbox to spout their whiny political opinions and rhetoric.

I used to admire Guillermo del Toro very much until he used his acceptance speech for "The Shape of Water" to cry about opening the borders and illegals being detained.

What a douche.

Badabing
I'm currently dropping a deuce. It reminded me of Amy Schumer. shit

Surtur
I'm currently dropping a deuce. It reminded me of Amy Schumer. shit

Why insult poop like that?

Surtur
TRY (NOT) TO LAUGH: Amy Schumer

Mu41dLau4ro

laughing

Surtur
Wait amy essentially calls all hispanics rapists.

Nooooo!

Blakemore
Leo DiCaprio.

I liked him in some films, but there is a reason why it took him so long to win an oscar.

Surtur
Dude was annoying as f*ck on Growing Pains.

Impediment
Kirk Cameron is a douchey Christian kunt.

Surtur
You see his sisters titty getting grabbed tho recently

Mindship
Brie Larson.

Loved her in Kong Skull Island, but ... get over yourself, girl.

Surtur
Originally posted by Mindship
Brie Larson.

Loved her in Kong Skull Island, but ... get over yourself, girl.

Oh this is gonna trigger people

Old Man Whirly!
Will Smith

Old Man Whirly!
Elon Musk

Jaden_3.0
This is the unpopular opinion thread. Please redirect your comments to the unpopular people thread. Thanks for your cooperation.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Jaden_3.0
This is the unpopular opinion thread. Please redirect your comments to the unpopular people thread. Thanks for your cooperation. Jaden 3.0 shifty smile

Jaden_3.0
Tl,dr

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Jaden_3.0
Tl,dr thumb up smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.