Did this forum become a right wing echo chamber while Rob and I were away?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
I only came on to search "Whirly" and "Pooty" whilst banned so, I am unsure what happened while Rob and I were not posting.

I have some questions for those who were here.

1) Did the far right rhetoric become more extreme from the far right posters?

2) Was the forum more of a far right echo chamber as the other moderate and Liberal posters can't be bothered engaging with the right wing extremists here?

Thoughts?

wxyz
No.

-Pr-
No, there was just one less echo chamber to fill up threads. Now there are two again.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
No, there was just one less echo chamber to fill up threads. Now there are two again. laughing out loud

Surtur
Nope. Hell even Blake was more tolerable when you guys were gone.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
Nope. Hell even Blake was more tolerable when you guys were gone. You are trying psychology on Blake again Surt, give it up, he is not stupid.

Surtur
Lol@ "trying psychology".

It's true though, the guy was more tolerable because he really only had Adam's boots to lick and he doesn't post as often as you and Rob.

Old Man Whirly!

It's true though, the guy was more tolerable because he really only had Adam's boots to lick and he doesn't post as often as you and Rob. I miss Bashar.

Surtur
I miss Babar. Great show.

Old Man Whirly!
I miss Babar. Great show. Great Elephant, surely you aren't old enough to remember that?

Surtur
HBO had a Babar cartoon in the late 80s that ran until 2000.

wxyz
I remember Babar; great show.

jaden_2.0
Not that I noticed.

Blakemore

It's true though, the guy was more tolerable because he really only had Adam's boots to lick and he doesn't post as often as you and Rob. Well, when they were gone it was a right wing echo chamber of posts about how it's no longer an echo chamber. I pointed out the irony which didn't bold well.

Me, Adam and others don't really post that much in general anyway.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Not that I noticed. thumb upOriginally posted by Blakemore
Well, when they were gone it was a right wing echo chamber of posts about how it's no longer an echo chamber. I pointed out the irony which didn't bold well.

Me, Adam and others don't really post that much in general anyway. thumb up

Well, we are back now regardless of how it was. smile

Silent Master
Originally posted by wxyz
No.

True, it really goes to show how gone the far-left are if they thought that was a "right-wing" eco chamber.

Surtur
Originally posted by Blakemore
Well, when they were gone it was a right wing echo chamber of posts about how it's no longer an echo chamber. I pointed out the irony which didn't bold well.

Me, Adam and others don't really post that much in general anyway.

But it wasn't even that either.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I only came on to search "Whirly" and "Pooty" whilst banned so, I am unsure what happened while Rob and I were not posting.

I have some questions for those who were here.

1) Did the far right rhetoric become more extreme from the far right posters?

2) Was the forum more of a far right echo chamber as the other moderate and Liberal posters can't be bothered engaging with the right wing extremists here?

Thoughts?

Aww, you sound so butthurt over it. Poor baby.... smh.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Aww, you sound so butthurt over it. Poor baby.... smh. durwank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.