Captain Marvel ( Billy ) vs Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This is Hype who attempted to keep two earth's apart, no special stips just a pure mixed brawl with all powers on display, who wins?

DarkSaint85
Billy utterly stomps.

MrMind
billy

Philosophía
Billy stomps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Split unless Hyperion has a weakness to magic.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Split unless Hyperion has a weakness to magic.

Which he does. Magical lightning depowered him.

MrMind
I'm glad Johns is giving Billy his respect back

like legit Captain Marvel and Black Adam has all their feats from P52 now, and they are more powerful than ever, they have new magical abilities, they can be mage and flying brick at the same time.

zopzop
Originally posted by MrMind

like legit Captain Marvel and Black Adam has all their feats from P52 now, and they are more powerful than ever, they have new magical abilities, they can be mage and flying brick at the same time.
thumb up

I can't believe I'm saying this but Captain Marvel should win handily.

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
thumb up

I can't believe I'm saying this but Captain Marvel should win handily.

For sure, but that doesn't mean that others in this weight class can walk all over Hyperion. Take away the weakness advantage, and I believe Hyperion would split 50/50 with Billy on average.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
For sure, but that doesn't mean that others in this weight class can walk all over Hyperion. Take away the weakness advantage, and I believe Hyperion would split 50/50 with Billy on average. I'm partial to Billy myself, but if we go by feats alone Hype has at least one high end feat that current Billy haven't matched yet.

Philosophía
Originally posted by zopzop
thumb up

I can't believe I'm saying this but Captain Marvel should win handily. I've been saying that for months, you rascal, and you were crying in my sexy lap about how they're shit.

lawest9
Lol...................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.