Are Dems excited about Corona Virus deaths?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyRotton
I honestly can't escape the hint of glee spied in every left leaning person when they mention the death toll from Corona.

Even though there's no evidence it would be any different under a D president, Dems seem favour it as their political weapon of choice.

BrolyBlack

BackFire
If a dem was in office covid would bring people back from the dead and give them universal healthcare.

Trocity
Yeah, I'm not really understanding why people are like this. Things could have been handled better in hindsight, but a lot of this is due to the general public being morons. If things were shut down sooner, people would *****. If things shut down later, people *****. I find it hard to blame the President, regardless of who it is, for what has happened.

I live in Canada. Nobody I know likes Justin Trudeau. Nobody I know is blaming Justin Trudeau for COVID deaths. It just doesn't make sense to.

Flyattractor
If the DEMS had really been Scared by this Virus. Nancy Pelosi and the Rest of her congressional cowards would have been the first to put on masks and go hide in their bunkers, but they didn't.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
If the DEMS had really been Scared by this Virus. Nancy Pelosi and the Rest of her congressional cowards would have been the first to put on masks and go hide in their bunkers, but they didn't.

Lulz she told ppl to celebrate in china town........... laughing

I hope she got plenty of Bak Kwa

Robtard
"Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no." -Betteridge's law of headlines

Silent Master
Headline: Do democrats care about people?

Originally posted by Robtard
"Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no." -Betteridge's law of headlines

Oh, thanks for answering.

eThneoLgrRnae
It has already been proven that the official "death count" of Coronavirus has been massively overinflated. I can't believe so many morons are still falling for the left-wing media's fear propaganda .

The survival rate of those who catch it is like 98-99%. It is like dozens of times, at least, less deadly than the common flu. Poor fools who still basically believe that the sky is falling need to quit watching so much of the lying MSM.

Wake up, sheep.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard

That aint True?
Head Line: Is Robbie an F-ing AHOLE!?

Answer. YES!

See!

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
It has already been proven that the official "death count" of Coronavirus has been massively overinflated. I can't believe so many morons are still falling for the left-wing media's fear propaganda .

The survival rate of those who catch it is like 98-99%. It is like dozens of times, at least, less deadly than the common flu. Poor fools who still basically believe that the sky is falling need to quit watching so much of the lying MSM.

Wake up, sheep.

This lie again, but expected.

Actually, Trump disagrees with you on that, Trump believes covid-19 is upwards of five times more deadly than the seasonal Flu.

wxyz
Originally posted by Trocity
Yeah, I'm not really understanding why people are like this. Things could have been handled better in hindsight, but a lot of this is due to the general public being morons. If things were shut down sooner, people would *****. If things shut down later, people *****. I find it hard to blame the President, regardless of who it is, for what has happened.

I live in Canada. Nobody I know likes Justin Trudeau. Nobody I know is blaming Justin Trudeau for COVID deaths. It just doesn't make sense to.

At some point people need to take personal responsibility for themselves.

Self isolate; wear a mask.

You don't need the government to tell you those things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.