Coronavirus Whistleblower Reveals the Truth about the Virus' Origin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFlqXPl_hZQ

The virus was man-made in a Chinese lab.

I called it. smile

*standby for the "That's FOX, it doesn't prove anything!" excuses from the leftist snowflakes* as if FOX or Tucker actually paid her to make up lies on television lol.

Surtur
I feel like for the sake of being consistent, since I called whirly out, I have to say we *do* have a corona virus thread...

On the other hand, one could argue if they aren't gonna stick to it why should others?

eThneoLgrRnae
Yup, I don't really give a shit about following rules when pooty makes a dozen anti-Trump threads in a week and he doesn't even so much as get warned about it lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
Tucker was right about her being extremely brave by coming out against the Chinese government like that. They will probably brand her a traitor and have her killed... or at least imprisoned if they get a hold of her.

Surtur
It will be dismissed.

Now if she'd come and said "Trump told China to make the virus" it would get more traction.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, it will be either severely downplayed or even completely ignored by the left-leaning pro-establishment media. Doesn't really matter though as Tucker is the #1 cable news show by far so millions of people have already seen it and no amount of spin or trying to cover it up from the commie -lovers is gonna change what she said or lessen the significance of it.

The cat is already out of the bag and there is nothing the pro-chinese sell-out media can do about it.

If it's confirmed that China made this virus and released it onto the world on purpose there's a high probability it will lead to war and no one really wants that so I think everyone will avoid talking about this recent development. They would much rather just keep pretending it was an "accident".

dadudemon
That would explain why we had test kits with PCRs specific to SARS-CoV-2 all the way back in 2019: something not possible unless you actually sequenced the virus already and picked up unique markers that make it identifiable via PCR.

Surtur
She's pretty hot tho, would bang

Surtur
Err I mean, I respect her intelligence. Good stuff this revelation. Yes.

Yes indeed.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by dadudemon
That would explain why we had test kits with PCRs specific to SARS-CoV-2 all the way back in 2019: something not possible unless you actually sequenced the virus already and picked up unique markers that make it identifiable via PCR.

And don't forget, Fauci is on record saying last year before the virus appeared that the Trump administration would face a surprise outbreak. How would he possibly know that so far ahead of the virus appearing?

jaden_2.0

https://academic.oup.com/clinchem/article/66/4/549/5719336

snowdragon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

These scientific studies make it so easy to understand for the layman wink

BrolyBlack
Sh seems to know more about this virus then Dr. Faucii

Surtur
They love to cite Fauci, but ignore him when he says Trump didn't mislead people about the virus.

Weird.

Old Man Whirly!
Last I heard Ethneo you thought it was 5G towers. Why the change of clearly plausible theories? shifty

Robtard
"Coronavirus whistleblower speaks out about possible COVID origin on 'Tucker" -snip

Key word: "Possible"

Claiming Covid-19 started in China is one thing, the wet markets and China's crazy live food processing are likely culprits

Claiming Covid-19 was created and released intentionally is an extreme claim and that requires extreme proof

This thread as of now belongs in the conspiracy forum.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
"Coronavirus whistleblower speaks out about possible COVID origin on 'Tucker" -snip

Claiming Covid-19 started in China is one thing, the wet markets and China's crazy live food processing are likely culprits

Claiming Covid-19 was created and released intentionally is an extreme claim and that requires extreme proof

So many wet markets in the world, it's very hard to PROVE it was in a lab, not unplausible but thats what conspiracy folks lean on....like Obama born in hawaii......I kid (you know that last one was chuckle worthy.)

jaden_2.0
Would anyone be surprised to learn that her 3 co-authors of her non-peer reviewed and unpublished paper have never published any studies before and that other scientists have called this paper a mix of conjecture and fiction and that she has ties to Steve Bannon?

I'm going to go read the paper and other analysis of it.

Surtur
The left loves non peer reviewed stuff, so I can't wait to see how they respond.

Robtard
Would anyone be surprised to learn that her 3 co-authors of her non-peer reviewed and unpublished paper have never published any studies before and that other scientists have called this paper a mix of conjecture and fiction and that she has ties to Steve Bannon?

Oh lordy. Let us know what you find.

Wouldn't surprise me if this turned out to be more fake crap out of team Trump and aired on Fox for the mouth breathers.

Old Man Whirly!

I'm going to go read the paper and other analysis of it. laughing out loud Sounds like half DDM's stuff. thumb up

Surtur
The world's theme song right now:

ySzrJ4GRF7s

Old Man Whirly!
I need a beach and sleep so badly tbh.

Surtur
Never seen b*tch spelled like that

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard

This thread as of now belongs in the conspiracy forum.

Why did you put all your Russian conspiracy threads in the conspiracy forum?

Also why you covering for China

BackFire
I really would not be surprised at all if this does turn out to be a man made virus that accidentally got released. But she offered no real evidence to support such a claim.

BrolyBlack
She offered more proof then China can contradict

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Last I heard Ethneo you thought it was 5G towers. Why the change of clearly plausible theories? shifty

Pull your head out of your ass. I never said 5G towers caused the virus, idiot. I said that they damage the immune system which makes it far easier to get the virus which is 100% the truth.

Get your facts straight, dummy.

I have been saying since this virus appeared that it was a man-made virus and was not an accident. Now you're deflecting by claiming I said something I never said because you hate admitting I was right. Rob is the same way of course. No doubt he "bingo"ed your post like an idiot.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BackFire
I really would not be surprised at all if this does turn out to be a man made virus that accidentally got released. But she offered no real evidence to support such a claim.

True, it was just her word. But, I could say the same thing about the dozens of women who accused Trump or Kavanaugh of raping them, or the claim by sore loser Democrats that Trump worked with Putin to win the 2016 election.

Both of which have already been debunked though. This claim by this chinese woman virologist has not. Sorry, but I choose to be believe her over the CCP or the WHO.

Also, she didn't just claim it was man-made, she said it was intentionally released onto the word as well.. Considering how shitty the chinese government is and all the shit they've done it's not that far-fetched. It's not like they didn't have a motive to do it, either.

eThneoLgrRnae
It's funny how leftists suddenly don't believe what a whistleblower said.

Like Surtur said earlier, if she had come out and said that Trump worked with the chinese government to release the virus then every single leftist on this forum would be eating it up as a "proven fact" and so would the democrats and left-leaning media.

You could bet there would be another bogus "investigation" into Trump and another impeachment hearing from the dems as well.

But since she is putting the blame squarely onto the CCP the China cucks on this forum dismiss it as a "tin-foil hat conspiracy theory" lol.

Oh leftists... smh. no

eThneoLgrRnae
Chinese woman spills the beans on the chinese government intentionally releasing the virus onto the world.

Leftists: "It's a crazy tin-foil hat conspiracy theory! It is just her word, she is lying!"

Some relative of Trump talks bad about him or writes a book desribing some horrible things he has allegedly done.

Leftists:"There it is! This proves undeniably that Trump is a horrible human being! She/he has no reason to lie! He/she like TOTALLY didn't do it for money or attention, either. She/hewanted to warn the world about Trump!".

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

-Pr-

Basically. We need more.

eThneoLgrRnae
Twitter suspended her account lol.

Shocker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JohnnyRotton

I agree with this.

TBH the Virus seemed like something that was made specifically to bolster china and hurt the USA and Trump because of his trade war.

samhain
I think the possibility of China releasing the virus purposefully should absolutely be investigated and likely has already from the get-go. I doubt that the intelligence communities around the world have ignored that possibility.

dadudemon

Correction: 2017, not 2019.

dadudemon

This is what I found:

https://i.imgur.com/ezLOrFL.png

https://i.imgur.com/RXejHSD.png

dadudemon

Based on some of the extremely shitty published research out there in the "science" land, previously unpublished authors and the lack of a peer review means little to nothing to me.

Since we have a replication crisis where 50% to 90% of all research cannot be duplicated (meaning, it is shit science no better than arbitrary guesses), I have little faith in research. Instead, I look for good methodologies and intelligent data analysis. And then form my own opinion. While also acknowledging that they could have doctored their result values just to get the significance figure they wanted.

I've talked about this, before. The only place you're going to find super hardcore, unbiased, pure science, is in machining and consumer automotive. Even then, there is bias. But you'll get a set of scientists that will find a result that shows a failure at .003% of the time during specific stress tests. They will tell you, for sure, if the stress tests are legitimate to the vast majority of use cases in the real world. And if the stress test results are indicative of a safety concern. Business people then decide to accept the risk or reject it. If rejected, rework gets done. It gets expensive.

So if you see a car get recalled for a very deadly result, it is extremely likely that real science already found that risk but some big wig accepted the risk and they went to production, anyway.

Feels like we are getting off track. I'm not too concerned about the previously unpublished authors. I'd be concerned with the data, itself. And what exactly they are trying to claim from whatever research they did.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Also why you covering for China

I literally said the virus most likely started in China in the very post you quoted. That's not "covering for China", comrade Broly.

cdtm
Originally posted by samhain
I think the possibility of China releasing the virus purposefully should absolutely be investigated and likely has already from the get-go. I doubt that the intelligence communities around the world have ignored that possibility.

What could they really do though?

I mean, when that whistleblower from Israel blabbed about their secret nuclear weapons program, breaking a bunch of treaties, did he have any real evidence but his word? And were other countries in a position to confirm or deny its existence?

Granted; Israel kidnapping the guy back to his homeland and imposing a lifetime gag order kind of proves his case, more then his actual word did.

samhain
Originally posted by cdtm
What could they really do though?

You mean what could be done to China if it's revealed they intentionally released the virus?

I'm in no way an expert but war with China doesn't seem like a good idea, war seldom is TBH, any war with China would be a pyrrhic one IMO. I'd think about hitting them where it hurts, in their pocket. Stop importing Chinese goods, hopefully moving back to domestic production and distribution thereby improving employment rates. I'd also think about banning them from global sporting events for like 20 years. Imagine no Olympic Games for 20 years, their pride would take a huge knock.

eThneoLgrRnae
Our economy has suffered a major hit because of the fear mongering and overreaction to the virus which led to these massive lockdowns and stupid rules. It is doubtful we will ever fully recover economically. China has crippled us and they need to pay. Period.

If it is ever confirmed that what China did was intentional then the next best thing besides making them pay in blood is refusing to pay our huge debt to them. That would really piss them off.

I wasn't for that before but now I am.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Our economy has suffered a major hit because of the fear mongering and overreaction to the virus which led to these massive lockdowns and stupid rules. It is doubtful we will ever fully recover economically. China has crippled us and they need to pay. Period.

If it is ever confirmed that what China did was intentional then the next best thing besides making them pay in blood is refusing to pay our huge debt to them. That would really piss them off.

I wasn't for that before but now I am. dur

jaden_2.0
Based on some of the extremely shitty published research out there in the "science" land, previously unpublished authors and the lack of a peer review means little to nothing to me.

Since we have a replication crisis where 50% to 90% of all research cannot be duplicated (meaning, it is shit science no better than arbitrary guesses), I have little faith in research. Instead, I look for good methodologies and intelligent data analysis. And then form my own opinion. While also acknowledging that they could have doctored their result values just to get the significance figure they wanted.

I've talked about this, before. The only place you're going to find super hardcore, unbiased, pure science, is in machining and consumer automotive. Even then, there is bias. But you'll get a set of scientists that will find a result that shows a failure at .003% of the time during specific stress tests. They will tell you, for sure, if the stress tests are legitimate to the vast majority of use cases in the real world. And if the stress test results are indicative of a safety concern. Business people then decide to accept the risk or reject it. If rejected, rework gets done. It gets expensive.

So if you see a car get recalled for a very deadly result, it is extremely likely that real science already found that risk but some big wig accepted the risk and they went to production, anyway.

Feels like we are getting off track. I'm not too concerned about the previously unpublished authors. I'd be concerned with the data, itself. And what exactly they are trying to claim from whatever research they did.

Well you won't find good methodologies or data analysis in that paper.

You'll find the genetic equivalent of people saying Tabby's star was aliens.

dadudemon
Well you won't find good methodologies or data analysis in that paper.

You'll find the genetic equivalent of people saying Tabby's star was aliens.

Didn't read it, yet. I have no idea.

It's possible that they knocked it out of the park. Highly unlikely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.