Mcu Vs 616

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Thread oked by Badabing
All characters are peak as of Infinity War/Endgame
Standard morals apply
No BFR

Round 1: MCU Ragnarok Hulk vs. Luke Cage
Round 2: MCU Black Panther vs. Captain America (Bucky)
Round 3: MCU Thanos vs. Spiderman
Round 4: MCU Stormbreaker Thor vs. Wolverine
Round 5: MCU Surtur vs. Grey Hulk
Round 6: MCU Bleeding Edge Iron Man vs. Symbiote Spiderman

Can the Movie versions take any rounds?

abhilegend
Probably Thanos and Hulk from MCU.

ShadowFyre
This is a pretty good one. When I see the names I automatically think spite but one is comics so I will give it a shot.

1. A wash imo, I don't see either really being able to hurt the other.

2. Panther gets shit stomped

3. Peter has feats that blow Thanos out of the water but..Thanos high difficulty

4. At range, Thor decimates. Up close Logan does. Split

5. W/0 asteroid feat surtur should win. With it, Grey one shots. Unless he has more like it? That feat.

6. Spiderman literally rips him apart imo. Way to fast. MCU Stark has some amazing durability though

abhilegend
I don't see Cage on par with Hulk. Also Thor doesn't has feats to put Logan down.

ShadowFyre
He doesent? Your telling me the sokovia, jotunheim or any of those wouldnt ko Logan? 🤣Or that if he strikes him with lightning? Nothing at all huh. I know you hate Thor but you don't have to ignore all of his feats.

Thor absolutely has several that would take him out. Not in close quarters where he gets eviscerated though. Hence the ranged/not ranged

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.